Who actually creates and pushes all of this LGBT shit onto social media...

Who actually creates and pushes all of this LGBT shit onto social media? We all know if you actually go outside you never see gay or trans people anywhere so who is actually making this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA&t=11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking jews

Whoever they are I just wish they'd fucking stop. It makes me embarrassed to be gay.

>It makes me embarrassed to be gay.

you should already be embarrassed for being mentally ill

>you never see gay or trans people anywhere
what? Nigger you don't get out much do you?

Wait I have an idea. Everyone hates commies desu? And antifa would look funnier if they were all dressed up as fags desu? So why don’t we meme this shit into the commie hive minds to make them look worse to people who are curious are and to make the commies look even more retarded?

Jews

Leave him be

I'm trans

why created women lib

youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA&t=11s

I'm not in Japan so I don't know if it is a problem there but around where I live there are absolutely none of those types.

Ultra degenerate.

remember this thread when see the light and decide to become an hero

True if big

>you should already be embarrassed for being mentally ill
you should leave the closet as well

Probably disregarded, but I'm still pissed the LGBTUVWXYZ got its claws in to pony.

This is how they procreate.
Recruitment. They can't reproduce, naturally.
The younger, the better.
>Introduce
>Normalize
>Celebrate

How`s the school girl used panty sniffing going in japan.

you can be a fag and not fall for the degeneracy rabbit hole

fpbp

u love me u know its true

Is this a little boy with a wig and make-up? Who does this?

what percentage of america is trans isnt it less than 1% why are they getting so much attention and what % will it be in 10 years

Looks like a clown tbqh

>trannies don't go outside
>why do they have such a strong online presence?
hmmmmm I wonder

1.4 million americans in 2016 (and rapidly growing)

Yeah but I don't even think there's a lot of them online most seem to just be virtue signaling straight people.

Will trans be necked on the day of the noose?

If they're not online and they aren't outside, then where are they?

Jumping into traffic?

Shoving shit in to their fake holes to keep them open in a desperate bid to reject the reality of their bodies freaking out from the mutilation surgery.

AMERICA FUCK YA

What's wrong with it? Are you a homophobe? Raising awareness and support for the issues of LGBTQA+ community isn't a bad thing, you know. It prevents intolerance and bullying, it saves lives of people who are too afraid to reveal who they are.

You don't think this kind of shit is just a tool used to weaken and destabilize your nation? Can these people fight wars? Do they produce anything of value at all? A lot of them seem to kill themselves regardless of bullying.

On top of their being house-bound due to the public's rejection of them, we're talking about a demographic notorious for poor self-esteem and prone to multiple suicide attempts in one lifetime. And they need to be able to reinforce their cult-like beliefs somewhere safe. Internet allows them to receive the attention they so desperately crave and online is where they can get it without being murdered.

(checked)
hue

They should be institutionalized and treated for their disorders.

Not pandered and celebrated.
>Be leftist
>Homosexuality is preordained and unchangeable
>Gender is fluid and changes hourly

Where do you live then ?
Only suburban and rural retards would say things like that. We city people are all bi or gay.

The gay mafia.

Look for sassy and opinionated on jewtoob and you will find a good video about it.

It doesn't save lives. Trannies kill themsleves at a rate comparable to schizophrenics and you can't fucking tell me it's because of oppression because the rate of attempted suicide doesn't change with sex-change operations and no other oppressed group in history has killed themselves at their rate. Armenians didn't have mass suicide in Turkey, Blacks didn't commit mass suicide during slavery, even soviet citizens didn't kill themselves at such a rate. These people are mentally ill and indulging their delusions is not only dishonest and cowardly but also in the long term doesn't help them. Why do you support children mutilating themselves you sick-fuck?

>kill themselves
We always hear about "attempts." I've yet to find the statistics on successful tranny suicides vs failef suicide attempts. I even made a thread on /lgbt/ requesting this info, which they did not seem to have.

This is pertinent information and we need to know it. There is a big difference between attempt and suicide. Much like trannies, suicide attempts are common in borderline personality disorder sufferers, but they rarely follow through with it. This info is available of course. But conveniently not with tranny stats.

Can I suggest putting the little tube and pump back in your ear and re-flate your brain to a decent size and then try making a new shitpost that isn't fucking retarded.

I think a nation is getting weaker and unstable when a group of people is labeled as "fags" and shunned out of society. Then the entire nations suffers because of that.
Fighting wars isn't the most important thing, since we don't live in the 20th century and there's no draft. Gay people certainly can contribute to society and many of them do that on a far greater scale that straight people.

But then again, i'm arguing with a nazi, who would have sent people like Peter Thiel, Kevin Spacey or Alan Turing to the death camp, just because they were different.

It's not pandering, it's encouragement. They wouldn't need that if not for people like you. They are afraid of coming out, because people like you want to send them to mental asylum.

The day of the stone is coming faggot.

>Kevin Spacey
Troll detected

why do they zoom into its ass, wtf

literally all the trash comes from america
the rest of the world is just so america horny so they copy everything

Perhaps they belong there.

They want to fuck the child.

if you're unironically defending kevin spacy becauses hes "gay" you're obviously a troll