Jew york tips

Morning' anons, pure spaniard here, im going to travel for the first time to the United states, ny
any redpilled tips so i dont get stabbed by niggers?
Cant wait to taste freedom and shoot some rifles.
pic semi related
God bless america

Other urls found in this thread:

interactive.nydailynews.com/2015/12/gangs-of-new-york-city-interactive-map/index.html
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why new York user?! You will probably get stabbed and never get to shoot a freedom rifle. Realize that everyone there is an asshole. Have fun.

My gf is currently living there user, i want to visit rural america in the future but this is the first stop, is really as bad as they say? thanks user

Guns are banned in NY

Leave the city ASAP. Drive up to the Adarondacks. Stay in Lake Placid or something.

there are no shooting range for a american loving tourist?

Stay in Manhattan south of 96th street, and the only black people you will see will be behind service counters.

nice, im staying at washingtong heights, is that a really ghetto neighbou

New York is an absolute shithole

Tannersville, PA is the closest range worth talking about near NYC.

sorry, meant to ask if it is a shitty neighbourhood

shit, that was one of the things I really wanted to do in the US, truly nyc is run by jews

There are a lot of Millennials that pretend it's "Gentrifying" because the rent is cheap, but I would avoid being outside after dark.

Bonus: You have to travel through Harlem to get out of Washington Heights, so buckle up buckaroo.

ask ur gf how to avoid black hoods. she should have had lots of first hand experience kek

i did but a true polack always must always hide its power level

I went to New York for the first time about 4 months ago.

Seeing as you already speak Spanish, you'll fit right in, though your whiteness may present an issue.

There's a lot of Jews, like a lot. Hide your power level at all costs.

Asian women will push past you, and try to bum rush to get on the subway, don't be a bitch and let them walk all over you.

Don't give bums money, even if they are good people other bums/people will see that you have cash and then mug you.

Be prepared to hear the dumbest, most inane bullshit ever. I was in the museum of natural history, and this girl said "It's incredible that we like, evolved from t-rexes, you know?"

All the food carts are run by Arabs or north africans, it's all got big "HALAL" on the side of it.

The streets are filthy and smell like garbage.
The people are even filthier.
Heard more Spanish being spoken than English.
Advertisements on the metro were entirely in Spanish, saw one or two English ads.

If you can, take a visit over to NJ using NJ transit(bus system, pretty good actually.) and visit Hoboken, it's got some nice views of NYC and you can take the Mrs. there to have a nice night out.

>shooting freedom rifles in the least free state

Also if you ever find yourself in Pennsylvania, and want to see some absolutely gorgeous scenery, take a trip to Lock Haven.

wow, thank you very much user!
I appreciate this, as a good europoor its the first time I leave Europe.
thanks again user will do that with my gf

sad, i was really hoping I could shoot there

Honestly, this is the best advice. However, the best views of New York are from Hamilton Park in NJ.
5th Avenue, Midtown, the Financial District, Battery Park are pretty ideal places in New York. Little Italy isn't Italian anymore.

It is really not that bad. I grew up in NYC and there is not really anywhere I would be afraid to go. NYC is not like other American cities, it is made up of people from all over the world who tend to be less dangerous. Now I live in Cleveland, which is 100 times worse because unlike NYC, which is full of immigrants, Cleveland is full of basketball Americans who will rob you in an instant

No problem buddy, hope you have a good time here. NYC was a big shock for me, so passing on that advice is something I don't mind.

>im going to travel for the first time to the United states
Why? What are you getting in the US that you can't get in Europe.

thank you anons, god bless your good hearts for this pieces of advice.
Sure i wont get dindu'd thanks to you
will deliver if if i get mugged in ny.

a good non spoiled gf bro

Who /southbrooklyn/ er
Bes place n' town

also what about some typical godtiee american food? not interested in spic or asian shit

Diners are a fucking meme, but the pizza isn't. The pizza here is unironically super great but diners are nothing special

interactive.nydailynews.com/2015/12/gangs-of-new-york-city-interactive-map/index.html

the red spots are allegedly bad but isolated spots don't mean much.

Most areas a tourist would bother going are fine. Better than many other cities because the poor people aren't near the nice area. They can't just wander in.

There was a 70s song called "across 110th street", the ghetto was north of the park. Even that isn't true anymore but that is the edge of where the bad people live.

Really nothing is going to happen in the day time in Manhattan. Also, theres now some nice areas in Brooklyn, high class areas. There's no reason for a tourist to go to the Bronx or Staten Island.

Yup. I learned from Patrice O'Neal that you don't go north of 100 if you value your life. Also, when walking in sketchy areas and someone comes up to you no matter what they say just keep walking and say "Nah I'm good". This might need to be adjusted to 90 for a Euro.

thanks man, i think it was pizza barn that i wanted to visit

also, the size and cost of living in NYC keeps the areas gradually separated. So there's not like wandering gangs just causing trouble.

In small cities like Baltimore or Philly, the nice area is like 2 blocks from the hood and the nice area is very small compared to the whole city. So you're a lot closer to bad people at any moment there.

Some of the richest people in the world live around the park, in lower Manhattan and now in Brooklyn. So if you're around that there isn't really any danger.

I've been a few times.

It's very safe so long as you stick to Manhattan and the Jewish parts of Brooklyn.

You should be fine, no one in their right mind goes to Haarlem.

thanks bro, this map gave me chills, hope its not really a warzone

you guys keep talking about harleem like its afganistan

Man I remember going west of Coney Island amusement park before. Baaaaad idea.

Bruh this is not true . I grew up on 110th it is perfectly fine. The west side is all Columbia University, and honestly Even east Harlem is not dangerous anymore. If you really can’t stand being around brown people, don’t go there but honestly you will not be touched

also, there's trendy restaurant areas all over in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Don't be a Le 56%er and eat at a chain restaurant in Times Square.

Times Square is worth seeing but don't spend your whole vacation there.

That area is full of Dominicans and Puerto Ricans which are almost as violent as niggers.

It is absolutely not do not listen to these people. It might have been like that 30 years ago but now it’s all hipsters

Top kek. Women in the US are the worst and would never go for a man from a foreign country unless he was French, British, extremely attractive, or rich. They are a shallow bunch.

Come up to the adirondacks we can blow stuff up

I cant be thankful enough, thx again boyos.
na, I wont stay around the top touristy places coz they are usually a scam.

>
>Top kek. Women in the US are the worst and would never go for a man from a foreign country unless he was French, British, extremely attractive, or rich. They are a shallow bunch.
You do realize interracial relationships are at their highest point now? Especially in a place like fucking NYC?

looks a bit like richard spencer

I thought this was a man standing behind a giant spider from the thumbnail

There are ranges on long island and upstate, just not really in the city

I just discovered the map for fun yesterday. I walked the entire path from the GW Bridge 180th street to around mid town, about 5 miles. I walked back at night, was kind of kicking myself for being in this dark ass park in Spanish Harlem. I saw a few other whites but I would not recommend doing that.

It was OK though.

So I found that map to see how bad these areas are supposed to be. Some of the red spots are a joke, it's like 10 kids in a building calling themselves a gang. I found one gang on Youtube and it was a 16 year old nerd rapping about stabbing people but you could tell he was full of shit.

Nothing's going to happen to you in the day time in the lower part of Harlem. There's also no reason to go there either though.

the early days of Richard " nigger bender" Spencer

Jew York City is a microcosm of absolutely everything wrong with this country, concentrated into one area. No freedom, lots of fucking kikes and niggers everywhere, disgusting Caribbeans speaking your language with the most disgusting accent you can imagine, disgusting and dirty streets, rampant materialism and consumerism. Not to mention expensive. Enjoy your stay

>Washington Heights
>doesn’t want to get shot

You’re gonna die, my dude.

The issue isn't interracial relationship (besides Spaniards are white) the issue is that women in the US are shallow whores who won't "fall in love" with some foreign man unless he is attractive, rich, or from a land they think is extremely refined like France or Britain. Considering Spain is poor I doubt OP will be able to attract a woman with his own wealth.

thanks man, gonna visit long island too
Yeah i guess its numbers after all, still cracking at that nerd, thx bro
You don't give my very hope at all, this is like an experiment to see if i would be able to live in jew york

literally just,stick to the touristy places and dont go to fking the bronx

Richard 'Kang Ridin' Spencer

DELET THIS
le spaniards are not white and poor meme

Richard " negroid tamer" spencer

I already have the gf bro, not gonna look for anything else here

There's shooting ranges on Long island. Not very much else in terms of things to see unless you go to the beaches or all the way to the Eastern tip of the island (Montauk), very scenic desu. All of our major cities here are shit but nyc really takes the cake. How or why any self respecting, even slightly redpilled man, would live in that cesspool is beyond me

yeah..i also have that fear about NyC.
Im from Barcelona myself and its just another shithole in some things..
thanks bro, gonna spend thanksgiving eating turkey with my gf family like a true american

Manhattan is probably the safest city in the world. You'll be fine, just avoid going above 90th street.
Don't respond to people that approach you asking the time or offering you something, just keep walking.
Don't buy anything on the streets, especially not food.
Don't stand at the edge of the platform if you take the subway, stand with your back to the wall near the stairs.
Don't try to buy drugs, you are going to get beat or arrested in Manhattan.
Don't travel outside of Manhattan, especially not Brooklyn.
Don't go to Central Park at night.
Follow these tips and you'll have a good time.
Have fun, Pedro.

>le spaniards are not white and poor meme
I said Spaniards are white you retard, and your median household yearly income is $22k, just above the national US poverty line for a family of 3.

Señor you need to go somewhere else. I live in New York and believe me it's a land full of mongoloids.

Pretty good and straightforward advices, thank you very much Joe

>le spaniards are not white and poor meme
Mostly true

Wasnt making fun of you, its true, the income difference are huge but also the cost of living is way cheaper here

I think you will be (un)pleasantly surprised by just how (((diverse))) and (((vibrant))) NYC is even compared to Barcelona. I imagine it being as close to Weimar Berlin as you can get. I hope you don't smoke cigarettes, otherwise be prepared to spend $20+ on a single pack

lolwut

mostly good advice, but he should definitely check out Brooklyn. Obviously not East New York or Brownsville, but if he went to Brooklyn Heights and checked out the promenade or took a walk down Bedford ave to look at what life decisions not to make, that would be totally fine. Just don't fall asleep on the A train lel

ahahaha that's awesome man.
hope you have a blast on Thanksgiving, it's a fun holiday that's a great way to come to the us.

whatever you do, don't go out on Black Friday, it's a mad house.

thanks god I dont, just the occasional joint.
Yeah..i fear it will be exactly as you said

This is unironically good advice.

t. ex New Yorker

HITLER HAD BLUE EYES
B L U E
L
U
E

Don't listen to the autists and trolls. The Heights is fine. That's where the Columbia Medical Center is. Anything west of Broadway is middle-class...this goes for the Bronx too. Spanish is pretty common here tho

yeah, thanks bro
Actually i wanted to experience some of the black friday madness because they say sales here are really cheap

Take a few days away from NYC. Amtrak to Boston. Amtrak to Portsmouth NH. Enjoy 98% white paradise.

Yeah once you experience the cultural diversity of Amtrak, anything else will seem lily white by comparison

>Brooklyn Heights
Manhattan- Brooklyn trains are cancer. Niggers ride them for the purpose of starting fights to rob hipsters and tourists. Unless Pedro is going to stay in the city for a month, there's absolutely no reason to leave Manhattan, it has more than enough happening to keep him occupied.

Just make sure you don't relax around Penn Station

>Went to New York
>Hamburger
>Arnold impersonator
>Sunglasses
>Cool ads in Times Square

it was the best time ever in 1994

>white paradise
you mean white trash heaven.

Especially now that the weather is getting cold. I was there last night and some bum was screaming and nogging when they were trying to roust him from the bathrooms.

Lol have you ever been to NYC? You can walk across of the Brooklyn Bridge to get to Brooklyn Heights. Beautiful neighborhood (pic related)

>The Heights is fine
Do not listen to this poster, he wants you dead.

get a bike, only good way to get around the city

Thats what I'm saying. Brooklyn Heights is beautiful and that little area on the promenade by the docks is one of the best views in the entire city. Also, taking the A/C one stop from Fulton to High Street isn't going to get OP killed.

am I gonna get culturally enriched?

>have you ever been to NYC?
born and raised.

There's no reason for you to go there unless you want to buy drugs and it has a very high crime rate.

>redpilled tips so i dont get stabbed by niggers?
The best way to avoid being stabbed is to avoid niggers. This will help you out:
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

>Cant wait to taste freedom and shoot some rifles.
Not in New York, you won't.

Its where my gf lives

It's a residential neighborhood with nothing going on and a lot of street drug sales. If your girlfriend is Dominican or hispanic, she'll educate you better than anyone here can.

Don't listen to this autist. Washington Heights is home to the /comfiest/ museum in the city...the Cloisters

looks amazing user

Good advice, beautiful museum and grounds

Thanks guys, im gonna visit that 100%

Visit Coney Island but don't go West of it. I'm serious. Lol
Also if you're in Coney Island don't go to Bensonhurst. The Italians there are racist

what's in there? pastaniggers?

There are ranges in NYC. I think long island has some. It's a bitch to own a gun not shoot at a range.

Theres like one range in NYC and you need an expensive license to shoot anything above a .22, better to go upstate or go to Jersey if you want to shoot something real without paying an arm and a leg