Russian MoD tweets video game screenshot to accuse U.S. of cooperating with ISIS

The absolute STATE of Russian propaganda

>This morning, @mod_russia tweeted in Russian, English and Arabic a series of drone combat pictures to accuse the U.S. of cooperation with the so-called Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria.

>"The Ministry of Defence shows irrefutable evidence that #US are actually covering ISIS combat units to recover their combat capabilities, redeploy, and use them to promote American interests in Middle East," it said in the tweet.

>There's only one problem: one of the still pics is from videogame AC-130 Gunship Simulator.

>Another drone image tweeted by @mod_russia allegedly shows Isis automobile convoy leaving Abu Kamal for the Syrian-Iraqi border on November 9, 2017

>But as the Conflict Intelligence Team notes on Twitter, the screenshot is actually from a June 2016 Russia Today video from Iraq's ministry of defence showing the Iraqi Air Force bombing ISIS near Fallujah

/sg/ BTFO
Putinbots BTFO

mashable.com/2017/11/14/russia-ministry-defence-videogame-picture-us/#uv4xBPj2oOqj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a47hRB5wKaM
b.doko.moe/pdgmms.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=nIMooG-bk-Q
twitter.com/tvrain/status/930410359739027456
korrespondent.net/world/russia/3882255-dvesty-tysiach-musulman-otmetyly-kurban-v-moskve
youtube.com/watch?v=r_-hl3qXr94
youtube.com/watch?v=b1oME1jY40I
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE&t=33s
youtube.com/watch?v=t9wdAPreOtQ
rt.com/news/349499-fitr-moscow-muslims-celebrate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic related

True if true

Lie as russian.
Classic.

Let's also not forget another great Russian propaganda favorite: the totally legit CIA warplane shooting down MH17

These are the people we accuse of meddling in our elections. I'd be laughing if it wasn't so tragic how stupid people actually believe their bullshit

How to know if Russian pig lies? He opened mouth (c)

And the pentagon too!

Shet v golosyandru

>A fucking mobile game
Always knew the Russians where dirty casuals

How dumb can they be to use a content that was already debunk earlier in October?

are girls hot in Georgia? thinking about adding it to my trip next year

The universe and human stupidity are infinite. We are 100% sure only for human stupidity.

>one of the pics
what about the rest of them?

Gee it really makes me think. I thought there was so much evidence that US = ISIS that they wouldn't need to fabricate fake drone shots. I thought with Trump in power that the Russians wanted to work with the US in eliminating ISIS, but they're faking screenshots to accuse him of helping ISIS. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really activates the almonds, maybe they don't really care who's in office or working with us in any regard as long as the US looks like the bad guy

Of course.

>are girls hot in Georgia?

Depends like in every country. There are really hot 10/10's but don't expect every random girl to be this hot.

Most hot ones are whores that spend time in expensive clubs and bars with $$$$ filled men

Let's also not forget the greatest one -
youtu.be/a47hRB5wKaM

Oh you mean this one?

Unique photo of American spies in Moscow.

RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA TV HAS ALREADY DELETED THE VIDEO THEY HAVE SHOWED ON TV.
b.doko.moe/pdgmms.mp4

Russian MoD delete tweet
youtube.com/watch?v=nIMooG-bk-Q

Гocпoди кaкиe жe oни дayны.
twitter.com/tvrain/status/930410359739027456

CONSCRIPT REPORTING

It's not actually on the MOD twitter account though. Have a look.

This thread will be ignored.

They have already deleted it.

They deleted it already AFAIK

wtf I support NATO now
why do you retards think "pro-Russian" people here aren't aware of Russian bullshit?
it's just that Russia is lesser evil under current conditions

>Russia is lesser evil

How so? Russia is same leftist bullshit, but instead of Arabs they import Asians (Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Tajiks) and Caucasian churkas (Chechens, Dagestani, etc).

How the FUCK is RuSSia different you fucking mongoloid dumbfuck? I don't get this Sup Forums meme.

Ukrainian air force bombs russians.

Less evil so they have to make up fakes to prove their point?

Still mad about Abkhazi are we

What difference does this make, though? Do you have anything against my arguments or not?

Putin is a multi-national Russia supporter leftist. It's a FACT and you can't prove otherwise. So how is Russia "better" from right-wing Sup Forums's point of view?

hahahahahahahaha
Russia is so desperate

>Tweet link to video game
>Retweet link claiming it's from MOD
>Delete retweet
>Gullible libtards do the rest.

>2017
>Live proofster himself

Are you fucking retarded? It was on Russian state TV and MOD's twitter and facebook.

on a far smaller scale, and Caucasians are living in their own republics, they aren't immigrants
America is 62% white* already
>*includes Arabs and Indians and shit
it's just propaganda
their fans don't mind, and it's not even the point
Russian propaganda today relies on massive scale of disinformation, just pumping out bullshit until average person is too confused to separate true from false, and starts to suspect everything
it's pretty effective

Is AC-130 Gunship Simulator a good game? I used to like getting the AC-130 in MW2.

LOL

All the churkas come from the former USSR
All of not most are still under USSR version of Islam, and unlike the west they nuke any durkas that get too wild
Not defending Putin flooding Moscow with Tartas tho

American terrorists placing mines in Aleppo.
Source : Russian Mod

Tatars are literally the least problematic Muslims in world
you can laugh about it, but their propaganda is very effective
they also succesfully mix truth with lies
it's a war m8, and I'm afraid you picked the losing side

>afraid you picked the losing side

USSR and USSR-aboos actually believed that they are winning against west, too.

You guys never learn, do you? We will see.

nah, USSR was a different kind of animal, and situation was vastly different then
hard to compare really, but you lack arguments so you rely on bullshit comparisons

>Gerorgia still clings to the belif that the west is winning a will save them
Just look at Ukraine for a just a minute

>Russia
>without muslims
LOL. Kurban-bairam at Moscow.
korrespondent.net/world/russia/3882255-dvesty-tysiach-musulman-otmetyly-kurban-v-moskve
White Christians in Russia do not leave the house on this day.

USSR was one of the largest and greatest empires ever made, with strong economy compared to today's PIDORASHKA. You are delusional if you think that Russia > USSR or Russia has any chance against west.

You are lunatic.

Because Russia lacks power pojection capabilities that the USA has, so they cannot export thier bullshit around the world like America does. The reason America is shit is because they are the vanguard of global leftism, because they use their military power to force it on everyone else. Russia doesn't have the will or the capability to do this.

>. Russia doesn't have the will or the capability to do this.

But will have it as soon as USA "loses" (in fantasies of Sup Forums dumbfucks) and it will get even worse.

Russian mongoloids spreading their degenerative commie-nationalist-orthdox mix of ideology would be catastrophe

There are only four mosques in all of Moscow, idiot. And they were built by the tsar in the early 20th century.

Wew
The USSR had a absolute shit economy
It lasted that along due to the the govt forcing it
It literally went bankrupt
Russia altho smaller and economically weaker is far better at back handed dealings and diplomacy since ideology no longer blinds them
They have basically pushed out the Americans from the middle East and have most of them in their SoI
Turkey is also drifting to Russia as well

so?
Muslims are still around 10% of Russian citizens, and most aren't problematic
it's just that many congregate in Moscow, mostly Central Asian workers
USSR was a flawed state, a paper tiger of sorts
Russia is less powerful in theory, but far more durable, on account of being Russian (Russians being ethnic majority on 90% of their land), and because it's a mixed system, not command economy which had many problems in practice
it's not a superpower, and probably won't be, but being a great power is good enough in a multipolar world that follows
>lunatic
nope, just a realist

>It's true, someone told me.

It's an old, tired, routine:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_-hl3qXr94

youtube.com/watch?v=b1oME1jY40I

>yawn

>They have basically pushed out the Americans from the middle East and have most of them in their SoI

Igor, please.

> the Afghan video wasn't enough, the bastards did it again
I want to see vatniks defend this.

The difference is that Russia does not actually believe any of that shit and just has to play along because America and the UN will be even more on their backs if they don't. If American power declined, Russia would have no reason to put on a liberal face and could be openly right wing totalitarian as they desire to be. America is the left wing center of gravity on earth. Without it there is no reason anyone else would even care.

>"loses"
okay, what do you think will happen to USA if current trends continue?
it's already 62% white
what do you think will happen once that drops to below 50%?
what do you think will happen to France and Germany once they become 20/30% Muslim?
and this is just demographics
there are other issues too
West is in a terrible crisis

The bants are hot tonight

>Forced labor making useless hordes of tanks and low quality machinery
>then forcing people and government branches to buy all that shit
>also force sell it to satellite nations
>ECONOMY

Its true tho
American rebels are defeated in Syria and Iraq
The Syrians are basically totally loyal to Russia
Iraq is now under political influence from Iran and there for Russia
Lebanon is also under Iranian rule now
And Iran is...mutually friendly to Russia as the only one not to constantly fuck with them
Saudis are losing control in the region

>on a far smaller scale
nigger there are more mudslimes in Moscow oblast than Germany, France, uk combined
>inb4 based peaceful tatar meme
no they're churkas, uzbeks, tajiks... russia is a weak and inept carbon copy of everything you hate about the west

what you don't get my friend, is that America and West are the new USSR
on surface they are still mighty, but below surface, they're rotting
Russia on the other hand improves, slowly but surely
there are many issues there too, of course, but they avoided most important traps

>Muslims are still around 10% of Russian citizens, and most aren't problematic
LOL. Typical russians soldiers in army at muslims.
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE&t=33s
So?
Typical chehen marriage at Moscow.
youtube.com/watch?v=t9wdAPreOtQ

>it's a war m8, and I'm afraid you picked the losing side

And yet you just joined NATO a couple of months ago.

Those muzzies have being under Russian rule for nearly 300 years now
Turks have being in Germany for like 20 years
You really can't compare the 2

>than Germany, France, uk combined
but that's just false and quick googling will show you what an idiotic statement you made
or you're claiming Moscow is 150% Muslim (?)
>they are churkas
you don't even know who Volga Tatars are, I guess
Tatars and Bashkirs are majority of Russian Muslims

pretty rare-ish?

Pretty new-ish?

Montenegro is not a real state, it's more of a feudal possesion of few powerful local Western satraps
I didn't join shit
a fact that America rushed to include a tiny "state" where more than half of people oppose NATO just demonstrates what I'm saying

one crowd of Muslims openly wants to behead gays while the others don't.
Is this the power of 300 years of Russian occupation?

Didn't CNN or something use footage from ARMA2 in a report about Russia invading the Ukraine?

yes you can, importing central asian mudshit serfs to Moscow in the last 20 years is just as alien of a transition as turks going to central Europe
>going by rf government statistics
lmao

>what do you think will happen to France and Germany once they become 20/30% Muslim?

Russia will be 20% muslim long before France or Germany.

can you PLEASE google the number of Muslims in FR, GER and UK, and then see how big Moscow Oblast is
you retarded American fuck
you're literally claiming there are more Muslims in Moscow than there are citizens, you dumb idiot

That and forced atheism by the USSR for 70 years
Stalin gassed like 1/3 of all Chechens for shits and giggles to build the city of Grozny

nah, and trends there are changing, Muslim birth rates are dropping
meanwhile, any drop in Muslim birth rates in West is offset by Muslim immigration
I have no idea why are you going against your own self-preservation in order to contradict me on Russia

according to RT they already have 20 million of Muslims.

"In Russia, Islam is the second most widely spread religion after Orthodox Christianity; some 20 million Muslims living in the country make up around 15 percent of the population."

rt.com/news/349499-fitr-moscow-muslims-celebrate/

CNN used fallout 4 to show Russian hacking

Because russians are dying and didn't born new childrens.
But chechen and dagestan families always have 5-10 childrens.
>nah, and trends there are changing, Muslim birth rates are dropping
LOL

that's an illustration though, not "evidence"

are you retarded? one is just some stock background photo while the other is presented as evidence.

Russia needs to get its propaganda house in order. Totally obvious. Also did a sloppy job with its 1999 false flag. Amateurs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

i'm done with Sup Forums

Я твoю мaть eбaл oльгинcкaя шлюхa

looks like arma 3 to me

such realistic combat battlefield simulator I almost believed it.

>m-muh Olgino shills
you're as rational as Western liberals, sad

Cocи зaлyпy. Бyдeшь paзвoдить тyпых фopчaнoвcких дeгeнepaтoв, нo нe мeня, мpaзь Пpигoжинcкaя.

Bы вce - пpeдaтeли Poccии a нe пaтpиoты кaк cчитaeтe.

>Я твoю мaть eбaл oльгинcкaя шлюхa
Пиздeц, кaк мoжнo нa cepьeзнoм eбaлe втиpaть тaкyю хyитy, кaк oн, кoгдa вce ecть в oткpытoм дocтyпe. Этo нa кaких дeбилoв paccчитaнo интepecнo?

That's a man you fag

And yet regions that have majority ethnic Russian populations are still shrinking while majority muslim regions are recording record population growth.

Long gone are the days of subtle and well thought kgb subversions....

Russia is a joke of it's former self

>2012
New one shows that the western bits have stabilized and slowly growing

Ha дeбилoв aльтpaйтoв c Sup Forums. Эти дeгeнepaты гoтoвы жpaть любoe гoвнo oт зaлyпинcких CMИ.

Beдь Пyтин y них WHITE MASTER RACE SAVIOR и тд.

such is the consequence of allowing kike to run your """"""union"""""""

certain death and decay in corruption, shit and garbage.

So? I didnt say they used it as evidence. Perhaps you two aren't the bright ones.
In fact, re read what I said.

>"CNN used fallout 4 to show Russian hacking"
>to show

Commies will be commies.

write in English, because most people here don't speak Russian
my Russian isn't also that good, but I can read it, and I'm a Montenegrin Serb, not Russian
"Russian patriots" would wreck Russia in the span of few years
Putin and his regime are necessary evil
furthermore, instead of being emotional and childish, you need to understand that West is in a far worse downward spiral, in political, social, demographic and economic sense
you mentioned USSR, you are like commies crying about the might of Soviet Army and science while their food stores are empty
Western power is waning, pointing out (and exaggerating) Russian problems is unrelated to that
Russian propaganda is merely exploiting that, they didn't create those problems

>using video game to expose US dirty agenda

based

>New one shows that the western bits have stabilized and slowly growing

This is the newest one i could find and it shows no change in the pattern i described.

>"CNN used fallout 4 to show Russian hacking"

and that's newsworthy because ? because its from a game and not from some stock photo library?

and kikes will be kikes.

always assume it's a lie until youre 100% it's true.