Spent the last 11 months in jail. What have I missed?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/929607718939238400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What crime did you commit?

I was on probation for a misdemeanor marijuana charge. I got into a fight with my neighbor a few months before I got arrested and we kept having petty back and forth arguments. It started when I found out he was the guy who was having his dog shit on my sidewalk. It escalated from there until I bought a new Ford Raptor. Beautiful car. I didn't have a resident's sticker on the car yet and that cocksucker called the towing company and had a boot put on my car, in my own fucking parking space. So I sawed the boot off, destroyed all the windows in his car with a piece of the boot and when he came outside I beat the shit out of him and knocked him and a couple of his teeth out. Then when his wife came outside I slapped the shit out of her.
It's okay though, I paid him $20k and my charges were dropped after he stopped cooperating. Not proud of what happened. I have anger problems. At least I'm not a felon and I don't have probation anymore.

Obviously he didn't get a life and bin that knife

Oi m8 bin that boot

twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/929607718939238400

Trumps about to take down the rothschilds.

>anger problems

you seem kind of justified desu

You clearly arnt in the uk

i am american,i am here to visit some friend plus meet my gf family.

Sounds like they deserved it. Glad you're out cuz shit's hitting the fan.

threads like these really gets the noggin' joggin'

i bet there are more criminals on pol than any other board

>At least I'm not a felon
I give you 6 months before you're back in. You belong there,

Get your testosterone checked soyboy.

Penis. Kidding. I'm sure you got lots of that

If you're in county it means you won't be there very long. Most people don't want to risk upgrading to years in prison so they keep to themselves.

I believed this for a couple sentences

>you're not a real man unless you're previously convicted

white trash actually believe this

I am not sure you are even American. You cannot speak English properly. Hopefully after being imprisoned for being a thug you will get extradicted back to the US or Somalia or wherever the fuck you came from. You are not wanted here.

Here, take a look. Research a little of what's happening and it's going to happen in the next days....

I have low-T for not wanting trash roaming free?

this was posted on Sup Forums yesterday, fuck off faggot

Trump is about to become God Emperor. SA gov't completely overturned, and the Rothschilds and Soros are next.

nice bait
nice try bong,don't you have to work to do in order to feed your wife's muslim bull

>misdemeanor
>marijuana
>sidewalk
>Ford Raptor
>towing company
>$20k
>felon

lol

there are no men in sweden, only eunichs

People driven by anger usually become that
Funny to see from a safe distance actually

as expected from the land of convicts

why exactly the next few days?

>not a felon
ffs, back in 09 i posted a shoop of a completely innocent pic (a baby getting burped) on r9k larping as a dude who had a psychotic break and kidnapped his baby and some faggot reports me to the fbi and I get fucking v&, charged and sentenced