It's been one week, where did all the Gillespie fags and Trumpfags go all of a sudden?

It's been one week, where did all the Gillespie fags and Trumpfags go all of a sudden?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000
google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/03/u-s-hispanic-population-growth-has-leveled-off/?amp=1
pewhispanic.org/2016/09/08/latino-population-growth-and-dispersion-has-slowed-since-the-onset-of-the-great-recession/ph_2016-09-08_geography-01/
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2016/09/08/growth-us-latino-population-slows-study-finds-due-to-falling-immigration-birth.amp.html
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/mar/10/george-will/will-says-95-percent-people-health-insurance-are-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No where. He won and that's all. Now Virginia gets to reap what it sows and life moves on. Republicans aren't whiny fags like libcucks who bitch and moan for weeks on end when they lose

Yeah, except you bitched and moaned incessantly from 2008 to 2016.

You even made up some rumors about the POTUS (ie. the birther conspiracy, Pizzagate, etc.)

I don't remember the great trash can holocaust of 2008-2016 or any other comparison.

Your reaching kid

Reminder that the Virginia vote was a proxy for White ethnic replacement. Actual Americans vote comfortably Republican, but actual Americans are outweighed by Black and Hispanic bloc voting.

>Virginia Exit Polling
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/

Republicans need explicit appeals to White identity and group interests so that Whites bloc vote (R) the same way Blacks and Hispanics bloc vote (D) for their own racial interests.

A small increase in White turnout and White bloc voting (R) means permanent Republican victories, the Sailer-Coulter strategy:
>GOP Future Depends on Winning Larger Share of the White Vote
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000

That's because Obongo drums was a retarded nigger and a shitty fucking President. Go to bed kid, you're out of your league here

52% face

>Winning Larger Share of the White Vote

As whites continue to decline, yeah that's not gonna work well.

The Hispanic birth rate has leveled out and white babies outnumbered others this year

pls be true, source

>The Hispanic birth rate has leveled out and white babies outnumbered others this year

Again these flows go up and down

Whitie is going the way of the dodo in America

You better get used to it cracker.

Well, not for long anyway.

so you admit you're a faggot leaf using a proxy, should have known

No, he was an African American and probably the best President since JFK. You are a Nazi piece of shit, so to you African means shitty President.

Yeah, because Obama didn't brutalize people based on how they look, where they come from, or what language they speak.

Sorry I hurt your feeling but your meme is blown the fuck out. It's been going down exclusively for almost ten years
google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/03/u-s-hispanic-population-growth-has-leveled-off/?amp=1

pewhispanic.org/2016/09/08/latino-population-growth-and-dispersion-has-slowed-since-the-onset-of-the-great-recession/ph_2016-09-08_geography-01/

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2016/09/08/growth-us-latino-population-slows-study-finds-due-to-falling-immigration-birth.amp.html

Annnnnnd there it is the anecdotal distinctions lol

No your comparison is just shit and liberals have collectively wet themselves over trump in a way that will never be forgotten bitch boy

>faggot leaf using a proxy, should have known
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Dav

It's been going down since 2007...

I, for one, am hooking up with your mom (well reknowned roastie and piss exhibitionist). I heard she likes it when you fart in her mouth.

I'm pretty sure someone is trying to lull me into a false sense of security. As a Maryland resident who frequently commutes to Virginia for work, the spic population doesn't look like it's decreasing in any significant way (especially in the cities).

Even then, we need to get rid of as many spics as humanly possible and democrats are never going to get rid of their star demographic.

So you're a retard

I live in Baltimore the population of any coastal state is in no way going to give you a realistic picture in a couple try that I still undeniably white majority these places would have you deny even that

In a country*

lol getting a nice shill post count this week huh? got to get money for christmas guifts

>all the Gillespie fags
???

all I saw was people laughing at that ridiculous ad, but no one really cared about this election

Republicans don't make daily shitposts for a year crying about their failed candidate.

>the birther conspiracy
the certificate is a proven forgery

>Pizzagate
doesn't even involve Obama

>probably the best President since JFK
lol?

Actually, no. Trump is objectively horrible for the majority of the US population.

If someone's life depends on their access to healthcare, for example, that person and their relatives will all protest. Why? Because it's literally a matter of life and death for them.

The only serious complaint about Obama you could have possibly had is him being black and you being racist.

Actually not since the majority of the country had insurance before e obamacare as well....

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/mar/10/george-will/will-says-95-percent-people-health-insurance-are-s/

You're arguing with Pedo-lovers, it just won't work. You're logic is right on the money, but these scumbags just want to troll and fuck children.

Commit suicide immediately.

Cont. Obama literally violated the constitution with his EOs and this is now record.

west of Lynchburg it gets really white and comfy.

as for Gillespie that fucker was doomed to lose the second he barely won the primary.

He was the Greatest President every he single handedly bankrupted the Democratic Party. The man deserves the countries highest honor for that.

Back to work?