Its over for white people

The source of their power, pride, vanity. Its dying. No longer are white considered the beautiful fair faced porcelain angels.

The truth was all that was needed to quell the imbalance. For so long did white ppl trick the world into thinking they were more than they really were. Better than everything and everyone else they would proclaim. They would learn to eat these words. Around age 30. When the affects of lacking melanin begin to take their toll.

Albinism. Coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white. White ppl desecended from albinos of course and covered up this obvious truth. Theyve covered up this secret for the last 2000 years. White ppl are made. By their so called "inferiors", through genetic anomaly.

They are albino descended Great apes so blinded by a disease, they can no longer fathom the truth any longer.

I feel sorry for white people. You see, I have a white girlfriend. She is beautiful, for now. But I know as the years go by, her beauty will depreciate at an alarming rate. She will become some ghastly creature with pale skin. I don't want to commit to that. Now I understand why the motto of white ppl is to live fast and die young. Because as they deteriorate into old age, they start to pay for their vanity through the vessels they had come to love so much.

I regret all the terrible things I said about white ppl. The truth is much more punishing then I could have imagined. You don't age well because you have been affected by a deficiency disease that you wish to remain ignorantly oblivious to.

I understand now why you are so cruel to your brothers and sisters, especially black people You've been dealt a terrible hand, and they remind you of what you can never have. Hang in there, at least its easy to fix your tragic genetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?safe=off&biw=1197&bih=545&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=yd8KWs2GBYSUmQHB0pa4AQ&q=old white women&oq=old white women&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3806.3806.0.4345.1.1.0.0.0.0.61.61.1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.USlymwJnD3Q
google.com/search?q=old black women&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIvO_ihr7XAhVH5iYKHXlKCvcQ_AUICigB&biw=1197&bih=545
youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is some redpilled toothpaste?
I don't want something in my mouth made by jews

Just be yourself.

google.com/search?safe=off&biw=1197&bih=545&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=yd8KWs2GBYSUmQHB0pa4AQ&q=old white women&oq=old white women&gs_l=psy-ab.3...3806.3806.0.4345.1.1.0.0.0.0.61.61.1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.USlymwJnD3Q

White women rely on makeup to keep themselves relevant past a certain age.

google.com/search?q=old black women&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiIvO_ihr7XAhVH5iYKHXlKCvcQ_AUICigB&biw=1197&bih=545

youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM

It’s called sexual selection you fucking nigger. White skin is more desireable across every culture of earth, therefore it grows in number and intensity continuously.

Its desirable for now maybe, while your women still have their youth, but I think as we move toward a more enlightened population, that knows the truth about how your genetics got here and what they really are. I think its possible we will see a shift on what is to be desired.

If being White is so bad, why are you so desperate to be in our countries?

And mix with white women?

Its good for about 25-30 years and all downhill from there. We're in the countries because we want to be.

I no longer want to mix with white women. There is better now I realize.

>why are you so desperate to be in our countries?

>Its good for about 25-30 years and all downhill from there. We're in the countries because we want to be.

>niggers
>can't string coherent sentences together

Yeah, I'm good being white.

Im not black but nice fear of the black man. noted.

I have never heard such total bullshit. What have niggers given the world apart from violence and disease. What a joke.

I dont get it white people make it age to 80 easily and the average world nigger dies before 40.

Its not about blacks. Its about you lying about what you are as you larp as some creature who cannot stand on the heads of other man.

Yet the truth is the only sword and shield the rest of the world will ever need to protect itself from your boiling vanity.

You cant handle the truth.

Who cares about the avg zimbabwe black guy. Dont larp as chad mcdaniel when the truth is youre just tim hagsby. Dont act like your a deity who rules the planet when in reality, youre a disease descended monkey who going to rot quickly as punishment for your arrogance.

You are using our language, because your own was either never created or is insufficient to convey complex information. What are you anyway, what species of sub-human ? Whi8te folks aren't descendants of albinos, go back to school, it will need to be a white school for you to learn anything worthwhile. You are in our countries because your worthless ancestors were either sold here or fled here trying desperately to create the shithole civilisations you created yourselves. You are a tapeworm, a cuckoo, a parasite of the lowest order.

>Be actual subhuman
>ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
>N-NO YOU!!!
>"Whi8te folks aren't descendants of albinos"
>WAH WAH WAH WAH
WAHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHH WAHHHHHH

Britain you shouldnt talk at all. Minorities are in western countries because England normalized invasion. All white ppl suffer from immagration because of what the crown did. Africa, Austrailia, India, South America, North America. "This is your land?. Bam youre dead. "This is our land". Then you said look europe, look we conquered the whole world for you almost. We went to every corner of the known world to paint a target on the white mans head. Congratulations.

You are the descendents of albinos and the truth is FAR too much for your to handle. Even though the birthmarks that carry your ancestors brown and black blood through your veins, are still right there on your skin as a reminder. Make your excuses coward. Like I said, your time is over. You are no longer worthy.

And its not your language, the Jews of Carthage, aka the phony phonecians made your faux phonetics.

>being this assblasted about whites

lol

>being white

aka albino descended and terribly ashamed of it.

you must be really bored to shitpost this hard, im gonna go ahead and let this thread die now

have a nice day :^)

the truth will never die though.

The reassurance is telling. Have a nice day!

See, you would be onto something if it wasnt for the fact that the masterrace has the ability to adapt to its environment. Its called "getting a tan". This is what an albino cant do since it lacks any sort of pigment.

So no, nignog, you are still stupid and your shitshacks will not be the best thing since bread. Nice try though. Now go pick my cotton.

>whites are albinos! Hahahaha I got you good.
>goes back to reality in his shitty life in some shitty black ghetto somewhere

White people are not albinos you stupid fucking nigger

why would you want to be white?

Haha somebody is mad
It's good to know the weak are mad.

No bump

You're welcome to get a tan. rofl.

Nah youre not, but you descended from them just like you did brown and black ppl. womp womp. And youre fucking sad it happened. aww =(

I know right its its 2017. They are ashamed of what they really are. But me and you, lets be great, ape.

>american