Is this show worth watching?

is this show worth watching?

Yes.

the meme show is over. nobody will discuss it anymore so why watch it?

It's great.

watch it for best girl

For masochism reasons? Go for it; people survived Aldnoah Zero and Sword Art Online.

No, this show was so bad I wanted to kill myself for watching it.

wrong image

i will finish this chart as a personal project if it's the last thing I do

If you like giant Mitsumunes and think that penguins are scary sure. Also it has a nigger tryhard that turns out to be the savior of everyone, so probably avoid it.

For masochism reasons? Go for it; people survived Eva and Watamote.

Yeah, if you're willing to travel back in time 8 months.
>mayoiga was half a year ago

>Only watches shows to have discussions

It's like you miseed the entire point of enjoying things. You should kill yourself you moronic cunt.

but the discussions were the only good thing about this show

I just realized, did the mayoiga threads start the current trend of forcing even seasonal shows into generals? I mean, I really enjoyed those threads, but it just occurred to me that before mayoiga, Sup Forums still retained it's Sup Forums - random attitude towards anime.

No

There is literally nothing about it to enjoy apart from making fun of it with Sup Forumsnons
show had no redeeming qualities once it became clear that the initial mystery and suspense had absolutely no payoff

would you watch a parody of bad art-school horror movies?

No, I dropped it after the first episode.

i haven't touched this folder in a long time

I'd agree with you in most other cases, but just like The Room or Ghost Stories, mayoiga was only good for watching it with other people and making snarky comments on it.

what a show that was

Deconstruction of the horror genre.

hey that's my name

Watch Another show instead.

Thankskilling did it better.

Yes

Nooooo
Some people think it was made intentionally bad to be funny. That's a super fine line to walk without just making something actually awful though.

just no

it's been 2 years user. I think it's time to move on

This show sucked. The threads were fun, but after the trash cgi monster reaveal "and its true meaning wew" I couldn't watch it anymore.

does anybody here remember that fan website some Sup Forumsutists made?

No.
Holy fuck no.
It was boring as shit with nothing but ass cliffhangers to tug you along until its inevitable nothing-happens finale. I think the only legit cool thing that happened was Yottsun returning near the end.
The monsters are interesting at first until you realize they do absolutely fucking nothing.

Watching it with Sup Forums is the only reason someone might be insane enough to think it was good. The threads were fucking hilarious.

That generated a lot of drama after the show was over, and it was fucking hilarious. It's probably dead by now.

yes
no

this

I'll be real.

No.

Is the manga still going?

a guy with low iq obviously will fall for shit show, as his humor is shit

Nope. It builds up to nothing.

The last chapter is today, the user who usually posts it will do so later.

That's sad. I was enjoying the site too until they added a registration form. After that I just stopped going.

The face of a man who waited 2 whole years for the guy who directed Another to deliver this memefest.

Easily the worst show of the year

Best when it was airing. You missed the meme bus

>diomerda
everytime

>Also it has a nigger tryhard that turns out to be the savior of everyone, so probably avoid it.

dropped

And everytime time I see the diomedea logo I think about this edit

IKEMEN

>this edit
that*

watch it with a few mates and have a right good night of laffs

Don't fall for Sup Forums lies OP, It's complete garbage and no way near as funny.

Okada's worst show by 10 million miles.

No, you missed it while it aired which the fun was only generated from the threads.

Who Ami Wajima here? Her OP for this show is pretty good.

I saw her last month and she was really cute.

Hell no. Some people might tell you this show as a trainwreck, but it really wasn't. It was just boring, nothing more. It had zero redeeming traits.

>you missed the threads
Nope.

not anymore

Name something better, oh yeah you are too afraid. Hit and run autists.
You can harp on about how mediocre it is, but anime as a media is mediocre.
Over-hyped and overrated? Absolutely, but still much better than 90% of the anime in circulation.

Are you being serious here?

>Name something better
Fucking Glasslip. At least that was interesting for 1-2 episodes.

Pretty much, I miss the skinwalker theories of memeyoiga

>Not dropping it at "Also it has a nigger"

I'd rather glasslip.

The show was okay. You should definitely watch it with a buddy who hasn't watched the show either. Even better if you're watching it with lots of pals.

No don't even bother. It is a waste of your time.

>The show was okay. You should definitely watch it with a buddy who has also lost the will to live.
FTFY

But anybody who already has been to the Lost Village already knows about the inner trauma demons.

That show is more of an outer trauma demon.

It's a bit early for this manner of shitposting, user.

I am in love with Sasaki-kun.

I thought they're both at the same level

Final chapter of manga today.
Hellfire bridal carried Nyanta previous chapter

Rangers!

Glasslip started promising and then proceeded into disappointment. Mayoiga was shit from episode one on.

At least glasslip had a non-final-episode kiss.

Here.

which show?

Everything is fire.

DO
NOT
WASTE
YOUR
TIME

WITH
BEING
A
TEENAGER
BECAUSE
THEY
ARE
HORMONAL
BAGS
OF
SHIT

These two are literally all I remember from this travesty.

I would say yes, pretty good comedy show

The village is vanishing. Not on fire.

From today's chapter.

GOOD END

cute

>terrorizing Mikage while he's clearly in the hospital and probably has a headache

Literally the best thing to come from this series.

>is this show worth watching?

by yourself? no. It was only fun because of the threads on Sup Forums while it aired

Is it on MEGA yet?

I'd post it if it was.

And now it is.
Don't know if a new thread is more appropriate but I'll just do it here.