Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

am i the only one who wanted to play as the nazis it felt cringey playing as blaskowitz
youtube.com/watch?v=CRTC7DsFk1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3GjjjPoC8o
youtube.com/watch?v=XqQiOiMoYvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'd want to lose the game?

I get that feeling a lot these days. Sniper Elite III just made me depressed as I was gunning down huge numbers of white people, many of whom were basically kids. Wolfenstein at least they're in armor and stuff and look cool so it's not SO bad because there's a faceless quality to them.

Really the thing is at this point I just don't like killing people in games anymore, because I have this constant feeling that in the mind of the creator of that game, I am the person being killed. The subtle indications of the Left are always, over and over, that WE are the ones who are supposed to be exterminated here, and that they're just waiting until they can do it by shooting proxies for us on a screen.

Same thing in Dishonored. I'm supposed to be slaughtering all these guards, but they're just fucking cops. Half of them probably used to work for the Empress and Corvo, he's probably got friends among them, why should I be killing all these guys and feeding them to rats, they weren't in on the fucking plot, they're just dudes.

I dunno. I just don't like killing. It makes me sad. That's why whenever I think about how many of these fucking leftists and shitskins we're going to have to massacre before all of this is over, I get depressed.

no it would be really winning

i generally love games where power is all that matters. they tried to inject moral grey ares into tnc but it was still the same good/bad guy bullshit.

also, BJ is boring as shit. every time i hear him talk i want to die

HELLO MY FELLOW MEME FLAG

I can't help but see the propoganda in shit like this whenever it's made.

>evil father is racist, hates miscegenation, jews, blacks
>nazi woman fatshames daughter (daughter ends up fucking a nog)
>good guys are a rag-tag, diverse group of blacks, women, jews

And the developers are Swedes so you know they were thinking of this shit.

>tfw when you would rather gun down the aggro black woman than the aryan men

you want to play as a stupid brainwashed mass murdering evil little shit?

what is wrong with you?

you want to be one of those losers?

>Same thing in Dishonored
>not playing ghost + mercy route
pleb

it is like propaganda

Don't really mind playing as blazkowicz, I just really hated having to interact with the black woman because every line of dialogue had some PoC/SJW bullshit injected into it.
Other than that the game was alright.

Just play resident evil 5 if you want to play nigger slaughter simulator

did the game flop because of the anti-trump anti-white shit?
or did it flop because the gameplay was sparse and mediocre?

Probably both, although I think the fact that it was about 7 hours long and 3.5 of those 7 hours were cutscenes kind of killed it

>fat fucking whore kike
>get's angry at being called aryan

but blascowitz is canonically a communist

>you white ass

so anachronistic i nearly died

reality is lost on them
youtube.com/watch?v=P3GjjjPoC8o

absolutely BTFO

Convenient body, convenient everything.

everything in media is made to brainwash you
youtube.com/watch?v=XqQiOiMoYvo

>Gets called a Nazi