Sup Forums explain why women shouldn't have the vote. I dare you

Sup Forums explain why women shouldn't have the vote. I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)
ratings.fide.com/top.phtml
ratings.fide.com/top.phtml?list=women
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-new-resilience/201508/women-initiate-divorce-much-more-men-heres-why
divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/
quora.com/Why-do-college-educated-women-initiate-divorce-9-times-more-often-than-college-educated-men
youtube.com/watch?v=ruFnghl4W6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen making me a sandwich

Politics changed immediately from debates based on logic to fear mongering.

"Feel good"isms became a standard action performed by politicians once they got into office, so they could say they did something, and then campaign for re-election. Since "Feel good"isms are never thought out because they are a simple sop to women, they always make things worse than if nothing was done at all.

>women
>right
Pick one you ape

/thread

it's been downhill since they got the vote
prove me wrong

Because they tend to disagree with me. Otherwise I would want as many of the them as possible to vote.

fpbp

Women go crazy once a month.

Women are inherently dumber and weaker than men.

Let me in tender hearted woman! Let me in!

incel spotted

Look at this obvious bullshit propaganda. Can't believe there are people who took this seriously.

Women can’t even decide where they want to eat, why would anyone think they could choose a a leader for the nation?

They didnt earn it . Men got the right to vote in trade for conscription . Women got the right to vote because they yelled and cried and then the patriarchy (old white guys) gave it to them because they were men and men's job is to protect women .

>arguments are propaganda
Fucking meme flag

No arguments, just a bunch of unfounded bullshit and utter ignorance about the very human nature.

No, feminism was not created to destroy society. No, women are not in any way inferior to men, it's more likely the other way around.

Anything that bleeds for a week each month and doesn't die shouldn't be allowed to open it's mouth except to eat once a day. and further more they don't have a testosterone factory hanging between their legs.

Post proofs

>No, women are not in any way inferior to men, it's more likely the other way around.
opinions discarded

>meme flag
>meme opinion
Show us your leaf.

You're probably a mouth breathing retard, so you might find this hard to grasp, but you're the one making the claim, so the burden of proof is on you. That text is for the most part, from my experience, a bunch of outright lies. Can you post some evidence for it? Or do you accept opinions as valid proof?

If you have to beg and plead for rights to be granted to you, then you don't deserve any rights.

I find this very easy.

Women only fight for equal pay and work place representation because figure heads and media groups tell them to.

The real idea is that women stay at home and raise the children. This is better for the male and female mental health. The education and wellbeing of their children. The quality of life for the whole family and the cohesion of community in forming a morally ethical and acceptable society (read not a ghetto)

Women were basically given the ability to work etc so that the bankers could double the amount of people in debt and the number of people paying taxes that they could rip off.

Prior to that women were not having an active participation in society outside the home and thus should not actively participate in the rules and regulations that surround those who do.
Also it was largely considered that the woman would vote in line with the husband, negating the need to have more than a "house" vote.

This was a much simpler system and history has shown us that literally everyone was happier.

I think woman shouldn't get close to equal pay, they should get paid on performance (read lower)
Woman get paid lower more money around in the economy to pay men.
More money to pay men more woman can afford to stay at home.
More woman can afford to stay at home the less their vote is required and the more we return to the golden era of humanity.

Forget gender. Mass voting enfranchisement of anyone and everyone is profoundly fucking retarded. If Democracy is ever going to work, it should be limited to one vote per family unit. And the standards for what make you a "citizen" will have to be entirely reconstructed too.

>they didn't earn it
>they don't pay net tax
>they vote for the government to take our money and give it to them
>they are overly emotional

This

Because they run on emotions. Mainly because of estrogen.

Then again soyboys too.

>woman
There you go.

You answered your own question

1 post by this ID. Sage this shit niggers.

Woman should not be able to vote
Men should not be able to vote
Nobody should be able to vote.

What gives you the right to decide over some elses' life without their consent?

>Women are inherently dumber
The communists vehemently contest this.

So every time you make this claim, it's important that you embed proof along with it.

99% of the political decisions are based around things that men are responsible for, invented, maintain, etc.

Women are literally TOO GOOD to have the right to vote.
What i mean is, they live in a delusional world of peace and happiness, where everyone is equal, the same, and loves and wants peace.

Thats fucking delusional.

Men vote with logic and try to figure out far-reaching consequences.

Women vote with their current feelings and television trends.

Democracy is a failed system, it kind-of worked for the last 2,000 years, up until women got voting right.

Since then, everything has gone to shit.

"should we build an advanced fiber internet"

hmm, should we ask men, who invented electricity, the internet, the computers, and the applications that run on them, or women..............

>hurr, if i insult you, maybe i won't have to post proof
fucking commie nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)

Kill yourself, you Nazi fuck!

They vote from emotion

>No, women are not in any way inferior to men
SeeSee the computer game tournaments.

The truth is Women need their own separate leagues, because men rape them every time.

No u you fucking communist faggot.
We have given you an hypothesis based on a epistemological reasoning, you gave us nothing.
U go to gulag naow.

They should vote

What moron thinks women arent people as well

Women aren't men, which means they don't get nearly the same rights as men, being weaker, more emotional, more instinctively prone to breaking rules, more rash, more hedonistic.
Equality is a false god.

SeeIt's nothing but disaster when you let women vote.
The birth rates also plummets when you give power to women.
Even Clever women like Ann Coulter admits this.

>epistemological reasoning
Point it out and I'll tell you why it doesn't count as epistemological reasoning.

Though I'm pretty sure 99% of you are well aware that you're spreading disinformation and are doing it on purpose.

they are too emotional (doesn't mean compassionate). most of them

>disinformation
It's reality.
ratings.fide.com/top.phtml

vs

Kiddy league ratings.fide.com/top.phtml?list=women

He literally explained a conservative social reasoning and applied it to a working political system. Hence Family>Individual.
Are you retarded? Or is just that you're in so many layers of brainwashing that you don't want to actually read AND understand?

Only landowners should be able to vote, not all women and all men. If they want to vote, buy some fucking land.

Nobody should have the right to vote.

Democracy is a failure.

>>>/salon/
>>>/catlady/
>>>/huffingpaint/

On average they don't pay taxes. They aren't invested in government.

Because they never earned it.

And what exactly does this aim to prove? Women are simply not that interested in chess.

That's some bullshit reasoning. Like men have zero self-control, so they will ALL ruin the mission to save a random woman.
Like who gets to vote makes any difference whatsoever in the family organization.

Seriously, you haven't even proven the validity of the post.

Their vote is based on emotion and what can be had for themselves, instead of what would be best for the long term survival of the country.

That's why that question the left puts out is so retarded; "why does the right vote against its economic interests?" They don't understand us at all. For them, it's all "me me me." They don't understand voting for the ideal of America, even if its against your own economic interests.

>And what exactly does this aim to prove?
The female body is weaker.
The female brain is weaker.

Go to any computer game tournament. Be it counter strike, or League of legends, or star craft.
Anything that requires fast reaction and fast thinking, men rape women every time.

Even in sports like table tennis.
It's the quickest brain who wins. Again, women needs to be protected in their own separate league to avoid rape.

>So every time you make this claim, it's important that you embed proof along with it.

Look around you somali cock sucker, the proof is all around. How many women are in science? How many women are prevented from doing so?

>The AVERAGE female body is weaker.
Agree.

>The AVERAGE female brain is weaker.
Proof?

They don't research what they vote for, they are fucking morons.

Men vote, but it's the family that takes the consensus.
And men have zero self-control? Then why was the PATRIARCAL institution of arranged and then male-dominated marriage so flourishing for almost three millenium, and now that it's dominated by women, due to judiciary institutions giving them superior rights, it's absolutely shit.
And yes, I'm talking about divorce and break-ups, cuckoldry, cheating, money-stealing scams, etc.
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-new-resilience/201508/women-initiate-divorce-much-more-men-heres-why
divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/
quora.com/Why-do-college-educated-women-initiate-divorce-9-times-more-often-than-college-educated-men
AND that's just one example of many.

SeeAnd seeAnd see

This happens all the time, how is it humbling

Your beef is with the author of the article, not me.

Because women haven't earned it yet.
Sage

I agree with nearly all of it, good post

Well, your photo is of a soon to be convicted felon. So, no voting rights for her.

so, femanon, tell me: what is the smallest unit of society?

because women need to have kids to fund your dumbass

women should be allowed to vote, unless they are on their period.

you cannot make a sound decision when you are literally bleeding.

They can vote on Facebook; cute, not cute...

An individual.

>''And individual'', said the communist
>''Ah! Good one!'' said user, laughing at the sweet irony of the faggot OP's post

Very molestable.

It goes against the bible

youtube.com/watch?v=ruFnghl4W6E

okay, how does the individual represent the smallest unit of society? what traits do they share?

You asked about the smallest unit. If you can figure out a smaller unit than an individual, do tell.

This is not to say that these individuals should not work together.

As a male who works in child care, I don't believe women should even be around children. So why should they get to vote?

Why don't you go cry about how you're wrong somewhere else pussy

I don't get the question.

>Like men have zero self-control
such sexism

An individual is nothing without its environment and upbringing, as well as his direct relationships. Might as well turn him into an animal only responding to his five senses, never thinking, only ''living, being there''.
And then they wonder why our society is so demoralized.
The family is the smallest unit, user. Get over it.

okay, so if the individual is the smallest unit of society, what traits does the individual have that are the same as those of a functioning society?
so compare an individual and their needs with society and its needs

First post fucking best post my nigga.

That's because you're inherently retarded.
How does the individual represent the cornerstone of a society? What can an individual benefit society for, alone?
I'll rip the words from your mouth, and I'll tell you. In that vision, it's only as workforce and consumer. That's it. No moral/ethical/philosophical values shared, no relationships. You're a gear. You have no culture, you have no soul, you have nothing but a lifetime of working before you step into your own grave and bury yourself there.
A family unit is different. The family propagates culture, values, ideology, reasoning, knowledge, it provides with a workforce and consumer basis, and serves as a semi-independant whole which doesn't have to be overlooked by the governement or any entity for wrongthink, since they build up the nation. Beside, there's not much the government could do if they did wrongthink, as the strong bonds and relationships family units share with each others protect them from threats such as this.

Nobody should have the right to vote
Not men, not women, not land owners, no one
Nobody should have the right to pick which criminal gang will rule everyone's properties

This is naive thinking. Because other countries will for these "criminal" gangs, and they will consolidate their resources, kill you and take your land.

Taxation, and governements, are both necessary evils which must be as unimposing as possible.
It still is necessary. Your ''consortiums'' are nothing short of pipe dreams.

>What gives you the right to decide over some elses' life without their consent?

Power.
The ability to use superior force.

Women cannot think logically. They think with their emotions. Emotions have no place in thinking. No good thing has ever come from women voting.

slower, you're talking to a femanon of average intelligence, at best...you have to break it down, point by point....imagine explaining this to a child of 8 or 9...okay, now imagine that child has been told for his whole life that the smallest unit of society is the individual

First, you have to walk the child through compare and contrast of the individual and society. Next, you have to walk the child through compare and contrast of the family and society. Then, you walk them through compare and contrast the individual and the family. Finally, you can walk them through the logical steps that show that the individual is not the smallest unit of society, but the family is, based on the needs of the individual vs. family vs. society.

while the first post is great, it assumes a level of logical thinking and reading comprehension that most women aren't capable of...they have to be walked through the steps like a child with incorrect assumptions that have been validated by all of their authority figures....think Santa or the Easter Bunny....

She lost.

Get over it.

Move on.

>No moral/ethical/philosophical values shared, no relationships. You're a gear. You have no culture, you have no soul, you have nothing but a lifetime of working before you step into your own grave and bury yourself there.
Hate to break your bubble, but this is the way of the world, for all we know.
Are you actually proposing that we come up with some random morality (which will inevitably lead to wars between the groups of people with a contradictory morality), only so we could keep telling ourselves that our lives have meaning?

The second part of your post actually made a little sense, but the question is still the same. How do we form our morality? Are you proposing to force religion on everyone or something?

Almost half just vote the way Jews tell them to because they are vulnerable to emotional manipulation.
You don't want another shoah do you?

She's so kawaii desu!

They don't think with logos, ever

/thread

I love how smug she looks in this picture.
Makes her lost that much sweeter.