The nation is born before it rots away

Send out an attack, variegated Color
Because everything shines brilliantly!

The darkness is growing in this town
Hey /ai/ idle activities , shine gold!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!2B9g1aaL!2WgvvhgCZDXh2j6HurgDFiYAkgJQt1FWYfjqqBR1TvI
imgur.com/a/aDhUk
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H46Zgt9nNf0A0839v8bZvwrfoPNDUIoNmlyfOP0E_YQ/pubhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder, if you see and Anti-Koharufags, please take them to your local dumpster where they belong.

Friendly reminder, if you see any Koharufags, please take them to your local dumpster where they belong.

No more making fun of Kii

Anti-Koharufags are (you)s craving whores, just ignore them.

Friendly reminder: if you see Koharufags and anti-Koharufags fighting, shoot them all.

Sorry I haven't posted in the board and links in a few threads, but we're getting close to the 3 week mark! A1, A3, D1, D2, and D3 anons, please let me know if you still want to do your square. We still have A2 available if anyone wants to join in.

Zip with each individual square: mega.nz/#!2B9g1aaL!2WgvvhgCZDXh2j6HurgDFiYAkgJQt1FWYfjqqBR1TvI
Previous coloring projects: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

A1 here, I'll try to get it done soon.

what anime is this gif

Don't come to Yotsuboshi tomorrow.

No rush. Just want to make sure everyone is still interested in doing their squares.

D1 will be D-done. At some point.

It's the one where you kill yourself.

I want to kiss Non on the lips!

I will get off my butt and finish D3

__ Boku no Pico __

thank you i didn't know it was an edit

u suk

Please go away.

But are you going to watch it anyway?

GARU

Mizuki did nothing wrong.

Megalomaniacs don't kill millions of people.

Koharu did nothing wrong
Yume did nothing wrong

ぷりである

A3 here, still plan on doing it, hopefully soon.

RIP

What a great year, the worst character of a show got kicked off forever.

Wasted character designs and idea.
I'd be mad if Nonsugar wasn't so good.

The song sucks but the characters themselves are fun. But I agree that Triangle was wasted.

If the song sucks then why is it so good?

Nonsugars song that is.

The worst part is that Non's new PriPara look is utterly shit and boring as fuck. She should just go as a different Triangle every time she goes into PriPara.

>Non doesn't have the proper motor skills to properly hold hands with herself when controlling three bodies at the same time
Deep.

The only thing I dislike about NonSugar's song is that the chiptune isn't there the whole song.

I just wanted more gaming the "system" antics.

Junon > Kanon > Pinon

Sasuga Kimura.

>there are yuri antics going on every day in the S4 castle that we'll never see

script: "I'll always be waiting for you."
board:

SASUGA KIMURA.

What Koharu doesn't know is that the intense physical activity required from Lily to go up to that hill and shout her goodbyes left her half-ded in bed for two weeks.

>Roller goes off to train on her own
>OP shortly after shows them training together

Sasuga Kimura.

I'm sure Yuzu carried her up there.

I honestly didn't think much of it at first since I share drinks with my friends all the time, but then I remembered Japan's indirect kiss culture, and Kimura's storyboard.

Won't that just make her be an even better idol? She is powered by suffering right?

I fucking hate Yume.

You're forgetting that there's a third op lined up already.

Did Lily ever interact with Koharu?

Who the fuck is Kimura and why should I care?

Triangle wasn't an official unit, right?

I like that purple haired girl, reminds me of another girl

I like her milf sidetail.

It was, it went into a kami challenge.

So that is why I like her, thank you user

You're forgetting the part at the end where Rola and Yume are each shown on stage alone. Also
>"Only one! Sing the song that only you can" when Rola is shown

Sasuga whoever wrote the lyrics.

I belive you can't be in two different official units
So Kanon is cosidered independent to Non?

He was the director of OG Aikatsu and he also works on Stars although just as a supervisor and other minor roles. He's shown time and time again to like yuri.

You can, remember S2 with scrambled units everywhere?
System desu.

I'm not. I'm looking forward to it since I don't care much for the second OP. This was one of the scenes wI thought could've been easily replaced with one that showed more characters.

What said. You know how the Stars movie is gay as hell? He was the one who suggested to change its subject from the S4 to YumeRola because he likes Roller. He also wrote the lyrics to Aoi Ichigo.
He storyboarded the second OP and episode 30.

Why do we like Calendar Girl so much?

I remember S2 Meganii disbanded everyone, and the 5 member units were temporary, like 1 live each.

Ako is often missing from Anna's homeroom classes, but never Roller. And Mei is there for some reason.

Do we have a list of Stars idles yet?

Ako has an official permit not to attend classes whenever she wants to stalk Subaru-kyun.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H46Zgt9nNf0A0839v8bZvwrfoPNDUIoNmlyfOP0E_YQ/pubhtml
Though I've only skimmed through 28/29 and haven't been able to watch them subbed yet.

>Catchy as hell
>Great upbeat vibe that fits Aikatsu
>First ED
>Lyrics perfectly describe Aikatsu as a whole
>Perfect usage at the end of episode 50

According to her Photokatsu profile, Sakuma Reina is growing her hair out to be long and pretty like Yozora's.

I wonder if Ako will become the person Yume interacts the most with now. Taking away both Koharu (literally) and Rola (figuratively) is interesting for her interactions going forward. I'm sure there will still be many scenes with Yume and Rola, but less so than before, and I don't think Yume can be left alone during those times.

Because it's the most iconic Aikatsu song.

Stars needs another 2 main idles, Ako and Miharu pretty much have free way to S4.

A bit disappointed by Hishinuma's animation direction. It wasn't as nice as I thought it would be even though he's a much bigger name than the regular Aisuta staff. His style was mainly noticeable in the profile shots of noses.

>Sakuma Reina is growing her hair out to be long and pretty like Yozora's.
A good goal. Yozora really has some nice hair. It's probably hell to maintain though.

Maybe Yume will be assigned to find Ako and bring her back to class, only to be dragged along on her stalking adventure.

Probably looking too much into this, but to me this is another sign that Koharu will eventually return. There was really no reason to involve Asahi with Koharu's character if all it meant was having one more person say goodbye to her.

That sounds like an extremely funny setup for an episode. Add Ako being sneaky like a cat while Yume struggles to keep up with her and the usual competitive shenanigans from Ako once Subaru inevitably notices them and starts giving Yume all the attention.

user, let go. You are just hurting yourself more.

Eh, I'm just speculating. I will say I'm only expecting a full-on comeback in a hypothetical season 2. If Stars only lasts one season, then I expect Koharu to only return very briefly at the very end and without much focus on it.

Personally I'd be shocked if Koharu didn't come back. Between the Asahi thing and Yume not getting to say goodbye, she has to come back. I think it was also suspicious that her parents didn't give a time frame for how long they would be gone.

But why now? Soccer moms couldn't handle the sexy episode, Seiyuu drop out or Koharu just got axed?

>But why now?
Because plot-device for future drama now that everything surrounding Yume is tumbling down.

>Seiyuu drop out
Koharu didn't even have a song VA.

>or Koharu just got axed?
Congratulations user, you just realized what everyone else did 20 episodes ago.

I'd say it's all to put Yume's character in a different situation since it's coupled with Rola distancing herself from her.

I think it's most likely some bigger plot reason we'll find out near the end of the season. Spoilers for episode 30 were already out before the "sexy" episode, and if it was a VA issue I think we would have found out by now. Given that she never got a performance yet was such in integral part of multiple different stories, I think it's clear she's just getting a special story just for her somewhere down the line.

Why is she named Roller if she's actually a spinner?

Rock and Roller

Her love interest and soulmate is rock.

>Koharu didn't even have a song VA.
Having separated Seiyuus is cheaper?

Aren't those probably song class lessons and not homeroom? Mei and Airi best sidles.

>I think it's most likely some bigger plot reason we'll find out near the end of the season.
>I think it's clear she's just getting a special story just for her somewhere down the line.
Her story and plot reason was to be the group mom and then to remove her right at the moment things are most tense between everyone so now that she's not there to calm down things drama can unfold.

She's gonna be brought back at the finale just so she can be there and watch the S4 auditions at best. Maybe she'll be brought back to the main cast if there's a Stars S2 but even that seems iffy.

>if there's a Stars S2 but even that seems iffy.
Why would you say this? Everything we've seen up to this point points towards an S2. It's also supposedly doing better than Akari gen did so there's no literally no reason there wouldn't be one.

Nope, these are her homeroom students, minus Roller and Ako (they never show all of their classmates in one shot, but Roller is usually there) and plus Mei.

I fucking love the episodes where the cast film a tv special and then wind up watching it.

They are always top notch.

There's not a single OG Aikatsu episode on that vein that was not amazing and Stars fucked it up on the first go. It is by far and wide the most disappointing thing about Stars so far for me.

I'm really enjoying the Korean Aikatsu covers. They did a good job.