If Moore drops out, how many of these people making allegations do you think will follow through afterwards...

If Moore drops out, how many of these people making allegations do you think will follow through afterwards? How many followed through with Herman Cain after he dropped out?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/fake-analyst-says-judge-roy-moore-signature-inside-gloria-allred-accusers-yearbook-forged/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None. They are all well beyond the statute of limitations. It's just a political stunt.

>how many of these people making allegations do you think will follow through afterwards
None.
>How many followed through with Herman Cain
None.

Unfalsifiable allegations have continually been proven to be the democrat's most potent weapon, even more so now that we're in a moral panic thanks to Weinstein, etc. It's so useful for the democrats it makes me wonder if some of the celebrities intentionally took a hit for the team just to get the moral panic in full swing. If more republican politicians get hit with allegations, we'll know for sure.

Like all the pedo apologists are saying, it was 40 years ago so past the statute of limitations and prosecuting it would be very hard.

Moore tried to keep these men out of the public restrooms

The kike tranny lobby is relentless

Moore must win

The problem is, is that republican voters care about the morality of their candidates quite a bit, while democrats couldn't give a fuck about their candidate's morality so long as they adhere to the marxist agenda. So democrats can make sexual allegations non-stop, but sexual allegations against them are pointless because their supporters couldn't give a fuck (or may even paradoxically support them even more).

This isn't to say that democrats are immune to moral panics, but just that they're immune to sexual moral panics. Painting them as taking corporate money or being anti-gay or something and they might take a hit.

This thing claims to be a woman
It lives in Alabama
Moore would keep it from following young girls into the restroom
It is angry
It must be stopped

that yearbook thing is kind of weird m8

Ahh. Plot twist. I was unaware that he upset Big Pharma.

What's weird about a DA signing a yearbook for someone?

Nothing. I just looked it up. All he did was sign his name, date, and location.

Judge Jeanine on Fox made it sound like a gushing love letter. That's what I get for watching Jews News.

lol, he's not dropping out you loser.

cry more you faggot prude. only literal fags thinks legal aged teenagers are "weird" to be attracted to. Good job exposing yourself, you transexual aids ridden freak.

It did say, "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, 'Merry Christmas."

but the only thing that proves is he likes young girls (which we knew, and 16 is legal in AL)

Leaping from that to it being some kind of evidence of rape is a helluva leap.

Goddamn every time I look at that ass I lose it.
That's just.. nice.
Niceee.

Post more Jessu

I want to dive tongue first into her ass.

Isn't this Laurens sister?

Holy shit, how terrible are their parents?

They allowed them to just whore themselves online, without any actual emphasis on doing work.

They are just literate niggers, with "muh vag, muh fake blonde, muh ass".

That's the modern woman

>If Moore drops out
He won't. The narrative being crafted against him is falling apart, and voters aren't taking the bait. He'd be stupid to quit now.

"Americanism" is all invasive. The mass media society, propagating this cultural debasement just seeps into all countries and sucks it dry.

This is a new dark age. Where "progress" is the following of our crass base desires, and everyone wants to be famous for fame's sake.

I have to believe it's not too late, but the notion that people of a supposed conservative demeanor would allow their children to behave in such a repulsive matter is pretty Black-pilling, sempai.

All you need to know is that the two biggest female celebrities in the US both have sextapes, and it helped, not hurt their careers.

Benedict the XIV was an inside job. Relativism must end.

she is way too fucking hot holy shit

Moore is not dropping out. He's winning.

Realizing that she's the older one

for realz? laura on suicide watch

Who's the redhead?

ah a picture of a nice ass, guess ill masturbate and dump my testosterone so i lose all will to do anything productive today

Checked, and yeah, it's crazy she's the older one

>testosterone comes out in your wee-wee milk

Are you fucking retarded

>Are you fucking retarded
yeah

>guess ill masturbate and dump my testosterone so i lose all will to do anything productive today
L O W T E S T

>If Moore drops out, how many of these people making allegations do you think will follow through afterwards?

How many followed through from the Trump allegations? None.

How many followed through from the Herman Cain allegations? None.

How many followed through from the McCain allegations? None.

thewbhpmorningshowpodcasts.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-new-judge-moore-case-laid-out.html

bump

>follow through
if he drops out, that's their goal. nothing more to do.

There needs to be something other than pedofillia to be assigned to being attracted to physically developed people who just are not 18. Being attracted to an undeveloped 12 year old is fucking disgusting but 17 year old with c cup tits is different. Still should not be done by man much older (22+) because it is just bad for society.

So many questions, but Roy Moore is a good man.

Alabama Klan will make sure blacks vote Moore. Cap this

America needs Roy Moore in the Senate BECAUSE OF THE SUPREME COURT!!!!

Think of the Court when you vote, Alabama. No matter what you think or do not think about Judge Moore, think of the next Supreme Court vacancy.

I don't know but I want my penis inside both of them

>winning

This!

>Handwriting messed up with 2 different color inks

>He was not a DA at that time, he was a Deputy DA. He wouldn't have called himself a DA

>if he dumped her on the side of a rural Alabama gravel road in the dark -- how the hell did she get home?

Cell phones weren't even INVENTED back then.

Who took her home and how did she get to the person to take her home and where is their testimony, if they even exist?

I was 29 when I met my wife and she was 19. We've been together 19 years.

Absolutely 0

She is so fine id suck her daddies dick. No homo.

What size was her rack?

I don't understand why people are even remotely buying into this. Fucking Gloria Allred is representing these women. You know - The woman who represented the army of women who came forward against Trump? All with stories of:
>many, many years ago
>no, nobody else witnessed it
>I am a woman! You must believe me!

This is a common Democrat tactic. These past couple years Democrats have looked corrupt and outright just plain terrible.

So they need to stoop to shit like this to win.They're a disease on this land that needs to be culled.

The printed handwriting looks like a girl wrote it. I'm just not buying that this wasn't altered/forged.

on top of that she's a filthy fucking kike.

signature is fake as shit. bastards need to hang.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/fake-analyst-says-judge-roy-moore-signature-inside-gloria-allred-accusers-yearbook-forged/

Motherfucker do you sleep; leave the house?
you're worse than that finn

>it makes me wonder if some of the celebrities intentionally took a hit for the team just to get the moral panic in full swing

I doubt they agreed to have their careers destroyed. They were sacrificial lambs slaughtered by the globalist elites (i.e. Soros).