Ugly as fuck

>ugly as fuck
>meme octopus hair
>no concept of fashion sense in everyday life
>acts like insufferable bitch with other people except one girl
>tries to cosplay a turbo lesbian with that girl just because she wants to make one guy feel salt
>voiced by literally who and makes a stupid noises
Worst girl of the season or worst girl of the year?

oh god

>wearing a shorts and t-shirt to date when other girl wears a dress and high heels
Really makes you think.

>implying you wouldn't chuckle her buckle

Kumiko confirmed satan's waifu

Worst girl of 2015 and 2016.

Kumiko is great. I love Kumiko.

Christ

But that only makes her better.

She NTR her boyfriend with a girl.
Kumikofags = cucks.

Leave the meme girl alone.

>meme octopus hair
Nani sore?

>meme octopus hair
Are you ok?

I don't mind. Most casual outfits in shows are extremely refreshing when the characters are always wearing school uniforms.

Kumiko-chan kawaii

Post rare Kumikos

>listen to my shit taste
Can you go die in a hole please?

well that's some shit taste starting straight with the first line

I feel like Kumiko is the most realistic (in a good way) anime waifu ever created.

You're right OP. The world must know the truth about Kumiko. But who are you quoting?

I'll fight anyone who insults her.

She's just tsundere for Shuuichi. She's in love with him but is in denial about it, that's why she's so cold to him. It was implied by her friend Hazuki. Just give it time.

Reina also knows she's in love with him. In the third episode, when Kumiko came back to her room after talking with Ribbons, Reina asked her if she'd met with Shuichi. Also, in the first episode, she probably called Shuichi spineless to tease Kumiko.

Good to know. I've been skipping on this season in case Kyoani goes yuri route. Not that I hate kumirei but I hate kumirei fans. I'm rooting for Shuuichi because he did nothing wrong and occasionally I actually root for the childhood friend to win. Still not holding out for him actually winning though, this is Kyoani, who are known to tamper with source material to suit their bias.

Anyway, see you in about 8 weeks.

Hanada: Yes. We trimmed the points where he greedily went after things and changed his expressions. And we didn’t have him set an obvious “romance flag.”
Oguro: Since he set no flags, then his heart wouldn’t be broken either.
Hanada: We thought that he’d be really pitiful if we broke his heart too badly.
Oguro: The point of this work wasn’t to depict his love, after all.
Hanada: Right, it’s not. If we were to depict it, as has been done in many other shows where childhood friend doesn’t recognize his feelings, that would turn Kumiko into a thickheaded girl. While that may be good for a comedy, it’s not good for Euphonium. Also, if we were to do that, it would approach a shojo manga-type setting. We wanted both genders to be able to watch this show, so we decided not to push that much of a shojo manga romance setting.

>I hate kumirei fans
Don't fall for the falsflaggers' scheme.

Unfortunately my hate comes from the English speaking fans on twitter. I haven't been in one Hibike thread before now.

TYBKA for removing all the Shoe scenes, especially in the latest episode.

So no one wins? Or, kumirei wins? It still confuses me why they made Hazuki say what she said to Kumiko.

Reading the entire interview megax translated, I'm actually being convinced of their point of view. They put a lot of thought into this and I can feel that they aren't making these changed half-heartedly, or just to make money. If they wanted money they would go for the childhood friend trope, but they aren't. I think ultimately it's the fans making a bigger deal over the ships than the fans themselves.

Hanada and Oguro seem to care a lot about Kumiko as a character, and fleshing her out realistically and believably, and not just making her another squealing anime girl. I underestimated them, I think (and can you blame me, really, with how they've done so many of their past females at that studio).

Anyway, I'll still not watch season 2 until it's all over. So I'll have the pleasure of bingeing it all and seeing for myself how I'll feel about it.

>I think ultimately it's the fans making a bigger deal over the ships than the fans themselves.
*writers themselves

>manga with hetero ending can't satisfy both genders
I call bullshit.

>ugly as fuck

It's not about romance, so I don't think anybody will win.

Novel IS about romance and we all know it.

The novel and manga is, yes, but the anime is about music and the innocence of youths who are one-track mindedly pursuing the same goal (music). It has hints of romance, but nothing that actually affects the plot.

Although, we will still have to see. We can't know until the finale if there will be an endgame or not. But this anime (as in, the adaptation) is not about romance. It's about love, yes, but not romance.

>fans making a bigger deal put of ships than the show does
Gosh, really?

kumiko doesn't love shu because she loves ME

Episode 8 of season 1 was clearly shipper bait. The fans never took shipping that seriously until it happened, and it drew in a huge wave of new viewers who are only watching it for yuri.

>Oguro: And the points in episode 1 that impressed you?
>Hanada: I also talked about this earlier; it was the conversation between Kumiko and Shuichi. When I saw it, I thought “Ah, this is definitely what Yamada-san would do. Color me impressed!” I also wrote a couple of scripts for her for Tamako Market, so the way that scene played out was very Tamakoish.
>Oguro: The way the guy’s feelings couldn’t be conveyed was also very Tamakoish.

Huh

No it's not.

why can't everyone in hibikek threads be like you?

This is my first Hibike thread ever so I don't know any of the drama. I was mainly curious to see that some people actually hate Kumiko.

DELET THIS

I want to eat her hair so much.

Yep, while I had a lingering interest in the show before, that news really sparked my interest.

Worst girl of all time.
At a glance it is literally unable to differentiate her from a solid turd.

I want to anally fuck Kumiko while she makes 'geh' noises and I eat her hair

Yes and?

I haven't had ice cream in years.

She's pretty cute tbqh. You're just a shitter normie.

>normie

Came here to post this.

It's yuribaiting plain and simple. They already had Tamako Market where childhood-friend won now they're catering to the yurifags.

>meme octopus hair
are you even trying user?

>newfags

It's called normalfag, you fucking crossboarding retard.

>r9k invented the normie usage
lel

I don't care what shithole it came from, but it's not welcome here.

>I-I say what's welcome on Sup Forums!

gb2reddit

>feel salt

I want normies to fucking get OUT