Fuck yes chapter 29 of Kono Shima finally came out

Fuck yes chapter 29 of Kono Shima finally came out.

>would you pound her breasts

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/lol/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>loli makes you tea
>you say some other girl makes better tea

what the fuck MC?

>Loli hime chapter
Downloading for mai dick.

>I'll let you pound my modest breasts
That sounds like a weird thing to consent to, is she some kind of masochist? Looks too cute to be one.

>Best girl won.

10/10

This pleases me greatly.

I haven't understood anything that's fucking happening in this series for like 15 chapters.

So, like, he's a reincarnation of a dude that met an alien, or something? And he's still in love with the alien chick even though he has all the loli pussy he could want?

Old cow hag btfo. Fuck year.

His past self was in love with the alien chick, he just recently regained his memories but its debatable whether he regained his memories, or was possesed by something else.

He didnt care about the loli because he didnt have any memories of her and to him, she was just the weird girl keeping him captive on the island.

Loli is his wife. The alien girl is something that he became curious and obsessed over in the past. Now that his memories are back, seems like his old habit of being interested in the ship/tree thingy is a starting point of him eventually becoming obsessed with the alien girl again. That's something the loli doesn't want to happen again.

>toes curling
Hella lewd

loli wanted to marry him when they were in medieval japan, but she was arranged to be married to some noble instead.

Time to reread, I guess. I've completely forgotten what the fuck is even happening at this point.

She squashed that arranged married though. She fucked MC in the past that null that arrangement. Something happened in the past related to the alien girl and MC, we don't know what but loli took over the technology and became head of the clan. She has been waiting for MC to reincarnated since then.

i thought the MC waking up meant that was "only a dream"?

its about time MC fucked her

so how many has MC fucked so far?

This chapter is hotter and better than most hentai manga and doujin. Having an actual story and characters makes it really erotic and real. Hime is seriously best.

What? You lost me.

he woke up right before that fucked. that usually means that it didnt happen.

Oh, you're talking about this scene. Nah. I believe the implications was that they did, but MC (in new persona) just woke up before he saw it in his dream. But when he saw loli raping that one girl, the old MC of the past woke up again for an instance. It's easy to tell if MC is he's Ichi or if he's Kajiura by looking at the eyes and attitude. The former is confident and acts like a king, basically alpha.

so did raped-to-death-chan actually get raped to death or is that still ambiguous shit?

instant* even

Who? Refresh my memory. There are too many characters that I don't bother to remember besides loli, the brown dfc, and the one whose brother want to fuck his imouto.

MC's classmate is in a jail cell with yoruto now

How nice would it be if it all ended now. That would be a decent ending. But noo i bet the other girl comes in and fuckes things up,the mc will be like "i just pretended to be my past self fuck you loli",and the loli will die or something like that.
In the end only he and his "slavegirl" will surrive and will live a happy life back in japan.
Fuck that shit. i guess just dropping this manga and pretending it ended like this is the best option....

>fuck a girl
>tell her you want to visit your ex's hometown later

MC has been especially retarded ever since he came back from the cursed tree

>Has best girl and eternal loli he could fuck forever
>Still is attached to the other women for god knows why
This guy.

Well, I suppose being multiple people will fuck you up.

Having said that, the original had a serious alien fetish.

>lol.png
Just why?

back in early chapters, one of MC's female classmates got taken away wearing nothing but a bedsheet, it was later implied that every man on the island had taken turns with her in a ritual and she'd died from it

I haven't kept up with this since the loli gave the MC a handy and he went on a spirit quest

did the black haired girl with the big tits get BTFO?

huh? she's alive in jail.

Based on what we saw in the flashback, she didn't get the chance to fuck MC like the loli did. So I suppose.

No she is alive and "imprisoned". But she will be free in the next chapter and ready to destroy this beautiful relationship...

>that body

I feel so bad for the loli

Hime deserves to win. I'll riot if she loses.

MC's classmate seems really scared, how often do you think she has been raped now?

At least a dozen of times.

>all of which happened off-screen

Haven't the men been on the other side of the island during this ritual?

Or do you mean raped by the women?

Didn't he fuck Yoruto already?

Shouldn't it be 3?

He just don't like flat chest.

They were already coming back chapters ago.

she was caught before the ritual remember? they were being chased by both the men and women at the start of the manga.

this manga is wrong on so many level,. MC is dipshit sexual predators,. the more i read it the more my morality questioned

When was the last time we saw Yoruto naked?

When loli raped her

When did this happen

When MC saved her from her brother trying to rape her in the shed.

Thought I might got it mixed up with some other hentai.

He is testing being 'alpha' for a moment out, and watching the reaction.

She actually did? Fuck yeah

Hardly, he still mentions his ex after sex

Pace is really slow and 20 pages a month isnt helping

It is because he has a lack of empathy, just look at how he acted in his past, he is completely uncaring of what happends with others.

Well RAWS of 30 are out on Senmanga
Just want to know how far MC went in past, clearly he later only saw humans as objects, just like he now is playing with Umi.
So what shit did he do...

I heard this artist has discreetly done hentai doujinshi under another name or something, but I can't bloody find it!

>Blood

She saved it for him for a hundred years

What did they mean by this?

Hey this looks interesti-
Get a feeling so complicated. Is this still worth picking up?

Read it. The pages have minimum text anyway

Worth it for the fap, the art is god tier but plot in incomprehensible shit.

You like Yoruto?

She wants to feel maximum ecstasy again.

Call it 'alpha', lack of empathy or whatever you want, but it's just autism.

How is he retarded, he can pine after the alien all he wants, the loli will still give it up to him if he so much as looks at her.

Imagine waiting months and months for nothing happens the manga and getting happy over some shitty sex with a loli like i can't read doujins for this.

This manga has god tier art though.

Don't, I bet she backstabbed Maha so that she was raped by the entire villagers in their previous lives.

Not really, the art is clean but it's very simple and lacks any detail.

I like how he is so blatantly samefagging.

Friendly reminder that the OP is a lol spamming shitposter and he is insanely upset that he gets made fun of for typing with "lol" so he started spamming it constantly.

He tried to rape her after her brother tried and his mental breakdown that occured after that. Since then he had just got crazy possessive and obsessive over her betraying him.

I honestly want his former personality back. He is far more interesting than ichirota even if he is just pretending to be him.

I mean who else would force there friend to piss in front of him for fun? And find his the idea of his love interest getting raped in front of him was hot?

i dont think he considers her to be his love interest

Yeah, the original personality is definitely a better flavor of crazy

Who would you rather keep as the MC, superpowered sex god Ichirouta or possessive fetish master Kajiura?

the former, making someone orgasm on demand is pretty cool.

>Implying we care.
Stop being so new and autistic, just report the thread if you don't like OP.

he's just going to accuse you of samefagging, no point in trying to talk to him

still better than whatever thread you made

>calling someone new
>can't even use greentext correctly
>doesn't even know what the word autistic means
How funny.

And yes, it is obvious you are samefagging. Do you really think it's not obvious how all of your shit threads die?

I like how he is so blatantly samefagging.

Friendly reminder that the OP is a lol spamming shitposter and he is insanely upset that he gets made fun of for typing with "lol" so he started spamming it constantly.

Too late.

This is my fucking fetish.
Also, did they show her nipples?

Anime when?

That's too lewd

quit being such a sperg

no, butt there's a decent ass shot out there somewhere.

Here's hoping for nipples in the tank, then.