Christmas cake is crying, please cheer her up Sup Forums!

Christmas cake is crying, please cheer her up Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-overwork-idUSKBN12Z0I5?
youtube.com/watch?v=BSnwezL8Oig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its not that hard to cheer that up. Invite her for a beer, pay for at least 1 round and listen to what's troubling her.

Gonna cheer her up with some beer and then make rough bunny sex
That's cruel but
>Those child-bearing hips made breed the human population after getting extinct
>Still single and not married

What's a cake without some frostin.. heh heh heh...

We had this thread on Sup Forums before, and it was the most depressing thread I had in a while.

>"I drew a picture of a single OL who thought she couldn't keep living that way and attended a college reunion party."

lol cum right? hahahaha

this is from the artist twitter
>"I drew a picture of a single OL being awoken by a gay rapper military otaku when it became time to pay after she went to sleep since there was nothing else to do."

>"I drew a picture of a single OL being mistaken by a gay rapper military otaku for someone who can't get up because she drank too much."

>"single OL checking Facebook after going home after only one party."

>OL waking up from a dream." (In a recent tweet, @black9arrows clarifies that the dream wasn't a nightmare, "it was a blissful dream of her eating doughnuts with Raiden. That dream was too happy; it's reality that's the nightmare.")

>single OL gazing at dust drifting in the sunlight.

These threads make me too sad because I know I'll end up like her.
25 and never had a boyfriend.

>"I drew a picture of a single OL putting together Zoids on a Saturday."
same here, at least I can imagine about my husbandos ;_;

This is me, except I'm a boy.

>That dream was too happy; it's reality that's the nightmare.

>zoids
Fuck i think i still have some of mine.

Okay. I'm off to Zales to get an egangement ring then.

>That dream was too happy; it's reality that's the nightmare.

>that dream was too happy; it's reality that's the nightmare
I know that feel too well. At least we'll have VR soon

Good. Daily reminder that if you are over 25 and have been dating anyone for over a year you should be seriously considering marriage.

Sauce on that pic

Woman are incapable of true loneliness.

I'm 22 and I wish I was seriously dating a girl for over a year.

/r9k/ pls go

We're talking about 2D

>A single OL changing her calendar, counting down the days to nothing

>A single OL playing with a bug in bed

I remember as a kid I used to time how long it would take for me to rebuild the zoid by memory from the broken down parts

Makes me irritated at these comics because they're obvious wish fulfillment. But that I'd legitimately want to see granted

There's even that one doujin with the hot caeki that spends all her free time making gundam models. Fuck

>counting down the days to nothing
Okay that hit way too close for me, gonna sleep. Goodnight Sup Forums, hope we can get our 2d world in our lifetimes.

>single OL tapping the R1 button to get past the Codec call in the Plant Mission [of Metal Gear Solid 2]." (The dialogue says "I want to hug you," "You're so cute," "I want you.")

I thought most office job has a live-able salary, just how shitty is Japan's living expense?

Her salary is not the problem. Her life is.

>She hasn't off herself

reuters.com/article/us-japan-economy-overwork-idUSKBN12Z0I5?

That cake is rotting. Probably already has mold on the bottom.

>80 hours overtime a month
Jesus fuck what.

just to add in how crazy is Japan's employment.
youtube.com/watch?v=BSnwezL8Oig
job hunting season exist in practice as if it is manufactured employment.

>Hey, can I get you a drink? Oh, you it looks like you drank too much. I'm sorry, do you need me to call a friend you know? Relative? H-hey, are you alright!? W-wait, what are you? Aah-ahhhhhhhh!!!!!
This is what happens when you try to be nice to a cake.

Christmasu keekis a shittu

How hard is it in Japan to start a small or medium business?

I know in places like France, the State and large corporations hold all the power and have passed a lot of legislation making it essentially impossible to start a small or medium business. One of those laws is a requirement for anyone starting a business to provide the state with an in-advance payment of estimated revenue taxes for the first 6 months.

I know this because everyone who tries to start a business in France ends up giving up and coming to Québec instead where we have 0 barrier to entry, a ton of public and private funding and a ridiculous 10% corporate tax rate.

desu I expect Trump will force us to up this to 15% and to stop tanking our dollar value. I can't wait.

Our dollar value is only held up by the faith that traders and brokers have in our government baka, the USD could rise or drop in value independent of whatever controls the government could put in place.

Our dollars value always goes down when we print more of it. And when we run a massive deficit without any positive economic impact. Both things The Trude is doing now.

That's true but regardless of how little or how much of it is in circulation the value can changed, for better or worse, at the whimsy of the international markets.

>Sup Forums invades Sup Forums
Out, all of you.

>Workers often feel a debt of gratitude for being hired, and are reluctant to quit even if conditions are bad. Others feel they have to work longer hours than their colleagues to get promoted.

I don't know why people bother to earn JLPT certificates.

Sorry user, have an OL (office loli)

muh prestige

Sure they are. In fact, I'd argue it's even worse for them because they're EXPECTED to play the social game. But they can at least settle much more easily.

Who /NEET/ here?

Because you actually need them if you plan to work in Japan? It's a proof you understand, speak and write well enough for whatever profession you want to work in.

this shit is cute

If you want to move up to "professor" field of work it is a requirement for gaijin, but if you're just a lacky who's just trying to get by in Japan with average pay job like small businesses, high school teacher, or even white collar jobs, the JPLT can be overlooked as long as you can communicate. (unless you're working under a company with a strong title, then it's most likely need)

>Because you actually need them if you plan to work in Japan?
And why on God's good Earth would you want to work in Japan?

What, you think they just pull tourists off the street to star in JAVs?

I don't think so.

>yfw you realize that only way to any decent or meaningful employment is going to a top-tier college

Shit's hard in Japan, just like anywhere is the industrialized world.

I am.

Not really. It's the same trap the west falls into.

>YOU NEED A COLLEGE TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF
Not really, you should be doing what makes you happy because you're ultimately stuck with that as a career choice considering how much education costs in the west, whether directly or from tax payer's contribution. As a result so many attend shitty colleges solely so they can have a degree which turns out to be useless or you're entering an overcrowded sector as is.

She's so sad of being single.
Why not getting out to get a man?

They could probably get a trade.
At least, I know you don't need a degree in the US, and can get a trade.

Ok. She's lonely. She's not homeless or starving though. Or in prison getting Lesbian raped.

I'm just here to continue justifying living at home even longer.

J-Work-Hours

That's why I played it smart and am on my way to use my degree to spend time in Japan and then return to America as a full fledged nip-speaker and teach the language here for a living in some shitty college.

Except teaching fucking sucks holy shit

> That dream was too happy; it's reality that's

But we relate, since we're also lonely.

>and teach the language here for a living in some shitty college.
Don't you need a PhD. to teach anything in Tertiary level?

>the dream wasn't a nightmare, "it was a blissful dream of her eating doughnuts with Raiden. That dream was too happy; it's reality that's the nightmare.")

Yea so? Gonna be teaching ESL kids in the states while I work my way there. I'd like to eventually set up a business too but honestly I really enjoy learning and studying languages and if that's my asset in life why not try and teach others?

>Except teaching fucking sucks holy shit

I have a Japanese friend who teaches English at university-level and he says that students only take it for a passing grade or they are just lazy and don't really bother and hope for an easy pass.

>A single OL who doesn't want to go anywhere but doesn't want to stay in this room either.

Does she still have it in her to shower regularly?

Teaching sucks anywhere if the students don't give a shit. Part of actually being a teacher is instilling them the desire to learn and grow, but I won't lie and say it's a walk in the park with ice cream and cookies. Teaching is one of the mentally and physically exhausting jobs but it has its perks every now and then.

full-blown depression.

I find her so annoying, do people actually like her?

My ten year old self wanted to teach ancient history and mythology (mostly Norse and Celtic), I'm pretty sure seeing how most of my peers treated subjects like history at the high school and collegiate level killed that dream fast.

Depending on what languages you learn you could get a pretty good job as a translator for businesses and such.

>30 year old
30 year old is young as fuck

It's 5 years past expiration buddy.

>sadlife OL comics
>sudden GAY MILLITARY OTAKU RAPPER AND BOYFRIEND pictures

How old is she? 27-30?
>tfw 25 and exactly like her except I'm not even good at drawing

Is it a good idea for a spanish person from the us like me goes to live in and work here?

>In an e-mail to employees on Oct. 17, Dentsu's CEO Tadashi Ishii said the company could face criminal prosecution as a result of Takahashi's death. He also said the company would lower monthly overtime limits to 65 hours from 70 hours a month
>Takahashi clocked 105 hours of overtime in October 2015
hmmm

Probably better than working in Spain.

No.

Nah. Women are considered young and old in terms of child bearing and by 25 women should already have the children they want because after that risks and complications go up.

Fuck off nerd.

>That dream was too happy; its reality thats the nightmare
>Sup Forums starts sobbing like a bunch of babies

God people like this just sicken me. What a bunch of whining losers.

The risks are pretty marginal even into late 30s desu.
Not saying society sees it that way of course. 30 is the wall for women and they have to try and scramble for a beta provider.

i bet you drink expired milk

Nice argument /r9k/
Also that picture isn't an female autist but an attention seeker. You'll know when you see an actual one.

What do you mean that your existence isn't a constant agony what are you some sort of well-adjusted normie?

Get raped.

Fuck off.

>Image dump of how much working in Japan with overtime sucks and is depressing.
>Fuckin' subhuman weebs who deserve to be gassed come out of the woodworks to ask how to move to Japan.

Abort yourself.

I was just being jocular user calm down.

>MGS 2

Is this chick cute? Id show her gaijin love.

Grass is always greener on the other side, Cheif!

Why can't you admit women can't understand true loneliness? They have inherit value a man does not. Society doesn't care if low value man shoots himself only if he shoots other people.
Why is 25% of suicides being woman an emergency but 75% being men just something to ignore?
I can't wait till we invent waifu bots and artificial wombs so women become obsolete.

I'd never move to japan. The economy is fucked.

Except the image dump is all about how there's no grass at all on the other side.

And yet a bunch of autists ITT think the grass is somehow greener there.

Fuck off.

>not going over as an investor and setting up your own business and culturally enrich them with your strong American capitalist vitality