So let me get this right

So let me get this right

>molested a 14 year old girl (age of consent is 16) when he was in his 30s
>sexually harassed 3+ girls between the ages of 16-18
>molested a 15 year old girl (possible attempted rape)
>claimed he didn't know her but signed her yearbook
>banned from a local mall because he harasses so many underage girls

Why is Sup Forums defending this pedo?

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html
nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/09/why-your-handwriting-keeps-changing-even-in-adulthood.html
politico.com/story/2017/11/06/menendez-corruption-trial-goes-to-jury-244609
cnn.com/2017/10/15/politics/trump-campaign-subpoena-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hebephilia ≠ Pedophilia

Because they're h*pocrites

because they're asshole

Here we go again, leftypol is spamming the board with this shit. Provide proof of any of your bullshit claims you faggots

Because the allegations are blatantly fake, and coming from every single nevertrump faggot who has been crying wolf over and over again for the last 2 years.

I almost forgot:
>his coworkers knew he was creepy and went to events with the intention of picking up high school girls
>police officers knew he liked high school girls

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/gadsden_residents_say_moores_b.html

Because the political pharisees fear him. The accusations against him are pretty shady from what I understand. Timing is odd. Feels like a hit job.

Plus, I am pretty much for anyone the Left hates.

Yeah that's what I fucking thought, no evidence, just some random shit from random people that just magically surfaced now after 4 decades

>he lives in the United States of Pedophilia
L O L

Because after everybody in Hollywood got ousted as a pedo/faggot/molester, suddenly SUDDENLY AND COINCIDENTALLY, the one guy the jews don't like gets ousted by some random people AND HE'S MORE FOCUSED ON THAN EVERYBODY IN HOLLYWOOD

We all said pizzagate is real. Politicians are pedos.

>no evidence
So the reports of 5 women and dozens of witnesses corroborating their accounts doesn't mean anything to you?

You would let somebody accused of this around your daughter? How progressive of you!

Shareblue operative #5467 you are hereby advised to abort mission and report back to HQ.

Also AIDS

Anti establishment pedophile is better than establishment pedophile

Vote for the democrats you:
stupid inbreds
rural retards
backwards racists
religious nutjobs
and now...hypocritical pedophile

This is why democrats won't win in Alabama. You assholes have no idea how to appeal to anyone who isn't a democrat which is why you rely on population replacement to get new voters.

>So the reports of 5 women and dozens of witnesses corroborating their accounts doesn't mean anything to you?

Not after 30 years, with the accusations coming out right before an election.

Where were the parents of these girls?
Why did they let them hang out or be babysat by this guy?

Weinstein's oldest accusations are from decades ago as well.

Are they all false?

He would pick them up when their parents weren't around.

Based on the story of the 14 year old he molested, it seems like he would go after girls from broken homes who craved the attention, while being naive enough to not realize what he really wanted.

Pedophilia is when you're into girls below puberty. In a healthy society these sluts would've been married off already.
You're probably some old dried up roastie whore

One thing I never understood was the acceptance of people on the left to start sexual reassignments below the age of consent. I think the argument could be made that they are "mature" enough for sexual activities at that age if they can undergo reassignment procedures. Funny how after a years of parading kid trannies around there are none when some one on the right is getting accused of having sex with kids.

>Weinstein's oldest accusations are from decades ago as well.

And the newest allegations are from a couple months ago.

And he, like Spacey, admitted to it. It's one of those open secret type things, hence why everyone in Hollywood dropped him and he was forced out of his own company almost immediately.

You forgot he’s also linked to several disappearances of young girls in the area.

strange how they were both dropped like a hot shit the second their secret left inner circles and became public knowledge, isn't it?

>banned from a local mall because he harasses so many underage girls

Literally me

Yeah, when accusations are dredged up, there will be consequences if they have merit. This is why the Trump "raped a 13 year old girl" story never had traction, and it's why the Moore story isn't going to affect the election.

The point is there is no proof, as far as I know, with a lot of these people being accused of sexual assault.

Spacey and Weinstein initially denied denied denied until the backlash was too great, then it became "I need treatment for sex addiction blah blah blah".

This is always going to be a he said/she said since it's not like there were camera phones back then.

But the word of 4 girls, plus dozens of people from the time who said they talked to the girls about it, knew Moore was a creep, the fact that he was banned from the mall for harassing underaged girls, etc along with his terrible "denial" with Hannity, all gives you a pretty good idea that the accusations are true.

The signature is fake

It's extremely sad to see my ameribrothers endorse such a man just because they want to make their political opponents upset. I hope that will change one day again. Good luck my friends.

Why don't you show your flag, Sergei?

Why didn't the accusers say anything sooner?

I am not a progressive you faggot nigger lover. I would hand you a world class cuss out but I need to go to work

Party politics.

Right now, Team GOP needs every GOP member they can get in the Senate. So it doesn't matter if this guy was Hitler, Weinstein or Jesus, GOP needs his ass up on the Hill.

The time to have brought these charges to public was during the primaries so the GOP voters of Alabama could have turned their nose up at him, and sent Luther or Brooks to the Senate as the GOP candidate.

The people you should be pressuring, if you don't want him going to Washington cause he is a kid diddler, is the Alabama Leadership of the GOP. If the Alabama GOP officially withdrawls their candidate, then the special election is nulled. Luther then keeps the seat until a new special election can be arranged to determine who should fill the seat. That's the rules in Alabama.

Roy isn't going to fold now. So if you don't want him on the Hill, pressure the AL GOP leadership.

>everyone I disagree with is a shill

why do you show yours, bob?

>t. pedo

If the accusations were true, and if there was any weight to them, Moore would step down and do the whole "I need treatment for sex addiction" bit. From the article that you posted, not a single one of those stories can be corroborated, not a shred of evidence is available, and it doesn't actually say anywhere that he was banned from a mall.

Also,
>One of the four women claims she was 14 at the time, making her the only one whose claim would represent a legal violation.

The article starts off by saying that it's all heresay and Moore denied it.

>Let me get this straight (((pure speculation)))
SHILLS AHEAD!

>Why is Sup Forums defending this pedo?

clear cut example of false premise subversion
>90% of kids here will fall for this, believing themselves to be defending some bloke they knew nothing about until the sjw mods told them to defend him

the real question is, why is OP trying to build a defence for some hebephile by subverting anons on a teenager anime board? How much he paying u OP? ( yes he's paying u, he's paying the media group that owns your shill company to shill this board )

Sup Forumsitically correct liberals LARPING as Nazis.

By that logic bill clinton is not a rapist because there was no absolute proof.

sorry not gonna vote for a democrat who will work to destroy america

Bc dems are good bois who dindu nuffin so ours are now too

Shame, didn't think anybody would believe them, didn't want to get attacked (like they are now).

Thanks Germanbro. It's a sad day for America indeed

You are defending a pedosexual so clearly you are extremely progressive.

>If the Alabama GOP officially withdrawls their candidate, then the special election is nulled.
Do you have a source on that? Candidates can run unopposed and often do in gerrymandered elections.

The Republican governor said she has no plans on nulling/delaying the election.

I am, Ahmed.

If you hide your flag and shill for pedos, I'm going to assume you're a shill.

I guess you're just a pro-pedophilia liberal.

As I said before it's one man's shitty and damning non-denial vs 5 girls, some circumstantial evidence, and dozens of contemporary accounts which support their story.

Is it enough to convict in a court of law? No.

But that's not the standard we should be using for deciding who we should elect.

I bet you shills are devastated to still be working this angle today. You thought he'd resign yesterday, didn't you? Oh well, money is money, ey comrade?

Except when they're BASED conservatives

it means fucking nothing. fucking less than nothing. they do this every fucking single time but this time it's true? kys homo

You mean like multiple eyewitnesses and a near impeachment isn't enough? We lived through the 90's faggot.

The 14 year old girl has a history of making the same accusation against other men. She is not credible. As of yesterday, her fb had her mentioning being molested when 14 by a different man. Boy, is that girl unlucky to have had the exact same experience with 4 different men all when she was 14!

The ladies claiming they were 18 and 19 when he dated them? He's confirmed that.

It is quite common for a man in his 30s to creep on girls that are just out of high school (college aged) looking for a woman who wants to get married. That's all he was doing, as far as the Alabama public is concerned. Furthermore, it was from 40 years ago, when no one gave a shit. To top it all off, the women say he got their parents permission, so their parents didn't think he was a creep.

The man has been in major Alabama state wide elections for the past 30 years. Seems like during all that time, some of his opponents would have dragged this out to try to destroy him in the primaries at least. So why now? Because he is a hard core Christian that will support Trump's agenda, that's why. That's how Alabama voters see it. And they are the only people whose opinion on Moore matters at this time.

Senate GOP can decide if they want to look like dicks and not let him in their clubhouse just so any 2 GOP dick heads can dictate the terms of all bills until the issue is resolved. Remember when people bitched about who was in charge, Bush 43 or John Fuck You All My Daddy was a Navy Admiral and got me out of everything I fucked up including fire bombing one of our own aircraft carriers that burnt more than 400 sailors alive fucking McCain? Well, that's going on with the Trump and the Senate. Reduce the Trump supporters, and increase the power 2 dickheads have to dictate all terms or shut down he Senate.

So you believe that noticing differences in signatures is a liberal trait?

**Accused** does not equal guilty

truff. If a 6 year old can decide he should be a she, then a 6 year old can be trusted to decide when they want sex and when they don't. Otherwise the 6 year old should wait until the state trusts the 6 year old with the responsibility of deciding when they want sex, and when they don't.

Weinstein admitted it you faggot

The part after "Roy" was added in with a different pen. You could see the different color in the high res pic

>As I said before it's one man's shitty and damning non-denial vs 5 girls, some circumstantial evidence, and dozens of contemporary accounts which support their story.

Only one fucking person claims to have been sexually assaulted, and it's suspect because of timing and time frame. If you were raped by some guy, you aren't going to wait 30 fucking years to tell everybody, especially if your acting/political career doesn't depend on keeping it a secret. When you do tell everybody decades later, you aren't going to do it right before a special election (to make your claim look even more like a hitjob than it already did).

The witnesses they pulled are a smattering of random people who in all likelyhood could be fabricated, and even from those accounts, most of them are saying "well, I HEARD he was into teenage girls".

Dude, half of us vote Trump just for the lulz and asshurt it would cause the American Left.

Do you think Alabama voters don't have a ton of such voters in their numbers? It was a heavy pro-Trump voting state.

Allegedly. Everyone seems to leave that part out.

big deal, theyre past puberty who gives a fuck. pump and dump.

>muh signature doesnt change in 40 years
Is that really the argument you're using here?

Find a contemporary signature from him back in the day and I might believe it

Other than Bill Clinton admitting it? Clinton admitted to sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape. He JOKES about raping those women. "I thought she was saying, 'No, don't stop.' Turns out she was saying 'No. Don't. Stop.' Oh well, what are you going to do, right? Happens to all of us a few dozen times, right? Heh heh heh."

Then there's the tape recordings, the bleached dress that everyone on the Clinton team thought had his DNA on it, the eyewitness accounts by the Secret Service, etc etc etc.

Against Clinton, there's quite a lot of actual corroborating evidence for at least most of the charges that were leveled against him.

But again, it doesn't matter at all because party politics dictate that Moore stays and goes to the hill, or the AL GOP withdraws him, and he state does a Do Over special election.

This is going to go the way of Ted Haggard. It starts with blanket denial, then slowly they admit that various details are true and finally they admit to the whole thing.

90% of the US has no idea who Moore is
One month before the elections suddenly 4 women accuse him of shit
THE SAME FUCKING DAY all the late night shows have stuff about Moore, political cartoonist have cartoons about Moore
All of the MSM both print and TV all parrot THE EXACT SAME THING
RINOs all instantly demand he step down
BASED ON UNSUBSTATIATED ACCUSATION

but yeah none of that was pre-arranged or per-coordinated

Ayo, hol up. So you be sayin. (smacks lips) dat after 40 years dis ho felt it necessary to claim some sheeit, after 40 years now dat dis nigga gots an election? And dis other ho who worked for Hillary and Biden never thought to say anything bout dis tip now? I don't know senpai, sounds like shenanigans to me, nigga

Moore has been in the news for years for having the ten commandments displayed in a court house and then for his refusal to comply with the supreme Court ruling on same sex marriage.

Isn't it your job to prove that the signature was different then? Here's his signature 10 years ago and it didn't change. I'm assuming he had an established signature at 32 years old like most people.

The same could be claimed about all the accusations against Hollywood kikes coming out at the same time. Is that a neo-nazi conspiracy?

All the ones the Hollywood people are admitting to and apologizing for?

Stop repeating your fucking talking points. They're retarded.

Alabama Secretary of State. He stated that if Roy Moore withdraws himself, the Democrat will automatically win. He said that if the Alabama GOP party officially withdraws Moore as their candidate, that annuls the current special election, and the state has to start over again. He said all of this in interviews on Fox News.

So that's the Alabama processes involved. If Moore withdrawls, its an auto-win for the Democrat. If the AL GOP withdraw their party's official candidacy for Moore, then the election is null and they start over.

Moore won't withdraw, if nothing more than deny the seat to a Democrat. So if people really don't want him, pressure the AL GOP to withdraw him.

Moore has gone from total denial to staying that he did know two of the girls, but doesn't remember anything because it was 40 years ago. By the end of the week he will withdraw and admit to the whole thing. This shit happens every time.

Signatures change over 40 years. Your proofs are shit.

Don't forget that Moore got national news for refusing to take down a monument of the 10 commandments. He said the US Supreme Court could come down to Alabama and take it down themselves, as soon as they take down the 10 commandments they have hanging on their own court wall.

That was the first time he got removed from office. It really made him popular in the state, as it let him stand up for Christians at the same time to point out the hypocrisy of the Feds.

>Signatures change over 40 years
prove it

Because as shitty people as they are, they have shame. Moore has no shame.

The 14 year old story is obviously fake, not even the first time she's done this. The left over extended, tried to use a legal but uncomfortable truth as basis for a much worse lie, but nobidy's biting

Hol'up, hol' up, you mean you DON’T believe the Washington Post OR Gloria Allred?

nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/09/why-your-handwriting-keeps-changing-even-in-adulthood.html

the signature is fake, sir gay
run home to your mommy and get new marching orders so you can get butt fucked on those too

Show me the corroborating evidence that his signature didn't have the flourish on the Y.

>moore withdrawing would lead to a Dem auto win
I wasn't one for conspiracy theories but there might be some weight to this

I doubt there are any scanned documents with his signature from the 1970s online.

Notice how even Moore isn't saying he didn't sign the yearbook. Only idiots like you.

Even if all of that were true he still wouldn't be a pedo
he did nothing wrong

I thought he was an actual pedophile but you made it sound like he just has patrician taste.

Actually moore said he never met her, has never gone to that restaurant, doesn't even know where that restaurant is. You have nothing to back up your baseless assumption that you should ignore my evidence.

>Why is Sup Forums defending this pedo?
>>>
whats he have to do with Podesta?

we're interested in organized crime here, fuck this guy whoever he is

It's worse than you think. There has never been a successful write in candidate in the entire history of the state of Alabama. Never.

The Secretary of State said that if the GOP tried, they'd would fail, based on past write in campaigns during somewhat similar conditions. And the AL SoS is a member of the GOP.

>So the reports of 5 women and dozens of witnesses corroborating their accounts doesn't mean anything to you?
did they play these accounts through media because if yes it means nothing media are liars under no legal obligation to tell you the truth about anything

Isn't that the resteraunt that the woman claims served her alcoholic beverages? Because that county is dry and did not offer alcoholic beverages at the time of the alleged "incident".

Yet Moore has not denied signing the yearbook.

fuck off with your psyops
we have a dem going to trial over buying child whores in the first corruption trial since 1981.
BUT SURE LETS PAY ATTENTION TO 3 DEMOCRATS WHO WERE AGGRESSIVELY HOUNDED BY A PAPER IN SUPPORT OF THE DEM CANDIDATE
TOTALLY A REAL STORY GUYS politico.com/story/2017/11/06/menendez-corruption-trial-goes-to-jury-244609

What about the dozen women who accused Trump and then never said another word when Trump won? Were they also telling the truth? There were numerous "creepy" stories coming out at the same time.

Because everybody on here is convinced they're the hero of the story and won't ever be wrong and someday they'll be vindicated and at last they'll get the aryan waifu they prayed for all their life. You're literally talking to stubborn children who openly engage in disinformation campaigns when reality doesn't go their way. All you can do is remind them of times they were terribly wrong like November 4th - I still laugh about that one quite a lot.

its fake bullshit. the kikes the orchestrated his removal need to be burned on the cross.

>I never met her but also I signed her yearbook
what the libs actually believe

I don't know what happened on Nov 4

Why bother defending this shit lord?
>Timing
No different than when Hillary was being exposed
>Allegations
Didnt matter for the 70 other celebrities. Before trials, allegations we're enough for the person to lose power. Statue of limitations didn't matter then
>Fuck off blueshare
Fuck off redshare. You're forming propaganda the other way. Is it okay when rebulican white boys do it?

How fucking pathetic. None of you cucks have any resolve. You all follow party lines instead of the truth.

What dont you understand about "if it bleeds it breeds"?

Nothing. That's the point. If you recall lots of people on Sup Forums were convinced antifa supersoldiers were about to roll in on cities everywhere and civil war would erupt.

cnn.com/2017/10/15/politics/trump-campaign-subpoena-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html

Because it's so blatantly untrue. 40 years and only now does the Bezos liberal washington post come out and accuse their political opponent with paid off women

Found the pedo.