>Pres Trump/PM Nguyen Meeting 11/11/17
youtu.be/7llhpcZ0Xgs
>Pres Trump/Pres Quang Press conference 11/11/17
youtu.be/onR9rhgtnjs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAPwfrtAFY
foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/14/army-lifts-ban-on-cutters-mentally-ill-and-drug-abusers-to-meet-recruiting-goals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hebephilia ≠ Pedophilia.

Go away, Roy.

IMPEACH

OP a cute

fuck drumpf lol

DEFEND THIS

I actually keked at this one.
These people are PISSED that Trump is president. They’re just so fucking salty. It’s delicious.

#NotMyOne

fyi these are both leftypol shitposters trying to D&C the board. No evidence Roy did anything and yet leftycucks have already decided he did it

Lion Ted has turned his back on Roy Moore. Is it ogre?

How did Joe go from this to giant liberal cuckold on a morning show?

but seriously, we can't let this guy near the nuclear qts

WWIII happening

Not an argument.

>dying in Iraq for Israel
>not being there yourself
>thinking it confers any special privilege unto yourself
>women

THEIR LAUGHTER SAYS MORE THAN REAL EVIDENCE EVER COULD

refresh pastebin, fixed dead links

Mommy I need tendies

Reminder nobody is taking to the streets, nevermind arms, to defend Roy Moore and "democracy." He will drop out or the election canceled and Trump will disavow TODAY.

No proof is a strong argument

conservatards BTFO

Can't wait for Hannity tonight!

>funpost a little
>I'm a leftypol shill
Fuck off, retard.

the left and the gop establishment see a chance to cancel democracy with public support and kill the republican senate majority by turning one of the safest red states blue

Soul of intern is one helluva drug...

He murdered a lady and so had to promise to forever be in the pocket of his political masters in order to get away with it.

Liberals cannot meme.
This is really bad.
I can’t even give you the meme customary ShareBlue $0.02 for this trash.
Here. Try pic related. This is at least more triggering.

I hear the tick tock is finally gonna be revealed! I' so hype I love fox news!

I never said any allegations against Roy are true, I simply stated a fact. He is /ourguy/ regardless of whether or not they are true because pubescent girls are adults.

Go back to leftypol fag and shitpost

Must have been the Russians
Case closed
Nothing to see here

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAPwfrtAFY

Really makes me think it does. I mean not think.

To defeat the Jew, you must use the Jew.

Fucking Dotards got blasted. hard too watch tho

nobody is taking to the streets or trying to defend him because nothing happened.

Did the p get popped tho?

I hear he is going to defend bestiality.

This is how WWII started.

Never use cripplechan, homo.

Soon.

Not yet. If it does I think we will see a bunch of dead legislatures.

what is this "p" she speaks of?

Fpbp

>pop that p
Does that mean what I think?

He will kill tax cuts first

What's the new news today?

>Start of the year.
>"Trump is pretty cool! Not as bad as they say!"
>April.
>"Red pilling liberals will make them realise where they went wrong!"
>July.
>"They're idiots."
>November.
>"When will Trump just kill them all?"

Is this what they call the slippery slope?

She's a niggerlover

Has she even posted the benis?

Nobody needs Moore. Big Luther will vote the same anyway.

true.

So he's a liberal now?

With regards to Roy Moore, reading the news about him it seems he was just chasing young pussy like 16-19 which is of legal age and can consent. This isn't shocking, this is legal. Liberals screamed liberation for women to date who they want and they don't understand the corollary for "young woman dating older men" is literally "older man dating a young woman"..
>And yet people who lived in Etowah County during that time have said Moore's flirting with and dating much younger women and girls was no secret.
>Wendy Miller told The Post that she was 14 and working as Santa's helper at the Gadsden Mall in 1977 when Moore first spoke with her and told her she looked pretty. Two years later, when she was 16, he asked her out on dates, although her mother wouldn't let her go.
>She said he made her and the other waitresses uncomfortable by staring at them and flirting.
"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

and there you have it, he didn't even diddle a 14 year old in this instance but waited for her to reach legal age and clearly respected her no when asking for date. This is a damn close to a character witness account what an upstanding law abiding citizen he was in this case.

the allegation that he diddled a minor is the only serious one, Moore has denied, she said - he said situation, completely thrown out to the public to sway the election (no matter if it happened or not). It's a bad situation for Moore or for the alleged victim anyways. Nothing gets solved, everything goes dirty and public gets swayed from politics to personalities.

SeeAnd yes. White grills love it

The reverse. So a.... sticky escalator.

Political commentary

Not fucking soon enough

He looks like shit.

Is it true that Roy Moore is changing his name to Boy George Moore and will be transitioning as a transgender woman? And he was befriending girls because he was just curious about the vagina he wasn’t born with?

Do liberals think niggers could pass those classes they want to mandate? They already had to remove reading and math as requirements for nog schools.

Whitepill me on this Moore shit lads.

anyone tired of hearing about moore?
msm should move onto something else, or revisit one of their 1000s of past bs stories.

Hebephilia ∈ Heterosexuality

Alabama wants Moore. That's who they voted for.
If that's stolen from them, they might become upset

Anti-semitic body shaming

Most definitely.

Army lifts ban on cutters, mentally ill and drug abusers to meet recruiting goals

>Facing low recruitment levels, the U.S. Army quietly lifted its ban on allowing people with a history of mental illness, self-mutilation and drug abuse to serve in the military – despite warnings from the industry about the risks involved.

>The new rules green-light recruits who have bipolar disorder, depression and issues with cutting along with those who bite, hit or bruise themselves intentionally.

>“I am shocked,” Craig Bryan, executive director of the National Center for Veterans Studies at The University of Utah, told Fox News. “This contradicts everything we have been working toward for the past 10-to-15 years.” Self-injury is a “stepping stone to suicide” and is “the single strongest predictor of suicidal behavior.”

>The Army signed off on the new policy in August but never announced it. The decision to lift restrictions comes as the military looks like it will miss its goal of recruiting 80,000 new soldiers through September 2018

>In order to hit last year’s goal of 69,000 recruits, the Army also accepted men and women who did poorly on aptitude tests, increased the number of waivers for pot use and offered hundreds of millions of dollars in bonuses.

>Dvoskin (University of Arizona's Department of Psychiatry) said in some cases, mental illness might make would-be soldiers “tougher and better” as the result.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/14/army-lifts-ban-on-cutters-mentally-ill-and-drug-abusers-to-meet-recruiting-goals.html

>When will Trump just kill them all?
>December
>"We're gonna be saying Merry Christmas again, folks, believe me."

Moore;s toast isn't he?
I really don't see how he wiggles out of this.
inb4 shill

Is this why Trump supported Strange? inklings?

>B-Based neocons may overturn elections but they totally won't vote against Dru- I mean Trump!!!

All this story proves that Moore was the right choice. Maybe Brooks would've been better but Strange is now radioactive with the taint of being the chosen one of a party who is willing to libel and overturn democracy just to get their way.

Crushing the delusion that these people can change is a good lesson for most. Liberals will force their own extermination, they are that stupid.

>Sessions considering a special counsel to investigate Clinton Foundation
>considering
Will anything come of this?

>take to the streets and defend a guy who is going to win in a landslide
Naw, I have faith in the democratic process. Apparently the establishment doesn’t. Oh well, they’re all on for a rude awakening over the next three years.

We're hitting rape accusation fatigue. I was just sitting in a waiting room and some guy said to his wife that he doesn't believe these accusations 100%. Also
>rape
>accusation
>fatigue

That's a man.

> Sessions
> Will anything come of this

No
I don't know that we're there yet but we're getting closer. How close is the question.

the clinton's are untouchable
but everyone around them is in trouble.

You living in Bama?

>meanwhile in new york

He did nothing wrong. That's literally it.
That's my one (You) to give to a concern shill today, so treasure it.

The "vet" one is fake, stolen valor POS!

>shills are this assblasted
Yea the internals must be showing a Moore landslide. Lol

Nah. Don't doubt 'bama.

I feel bad for that kid

I hope he actually did it and gets away with it by now. Teach roasties to not keep that to themselves like some sort of sexual trump card.

(((New York))).

Holy fuck please (you) me

Meh, not gonna sell well anyway. Feminist bullshit usually flops when it comes to actually selling the stuff to people.

That NYPD officer's expression makes the photo

sadly if they dont literally take up arms over this then every 2018 race will end up like roy moores and the gope senate will force a blue wave

>Roy Moore on transgenders

DISAVOW! NOW!

@149373716
No.

How can it be her husband's "camo jacket" if he bought a farm in Iraq? Also no Army would refer to it as a "camo jacket"

Their elected representatives may choose to cancel the provisions for special elections using their lawful authority. NJ did this in like 2002.

>the guy cruising for jailbait in his 30's isn't toxic because the establishment prefers his non-rape accused opponent

This is stupid. Moore is dead weight.

>shills
>types 'inb4 shill'
hmmm

Cuomo will win again and amend the safe act, making it stricter.

Cornholio looks different