Hostel Worker - AMA

Hi /pol
AMA
I work at a Hostel in Australia and therefore interact with people and races from all over the world.

Want to know what people/culture/race is the fucking worst? get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8980wZy5W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the damn Chinee

They are quite blunt. But they are far from the worst race i deal with from day to day.

We all know it's American niggers

I don't see how anyone could be dumber than an abbo, do they even go to hostels though?

It's the hues, right? I had an experience with some in a hostel in Tokyo. Fucking monkeys.

How much does centerlink pay you and how much do you spend on boose

Mmmmh... The niggers you speak of probably could not afford to travel abroad let alone own a passport.

The USA blacks i have interacted with have been quite nice. I even dated one briefly before becoming red pilled. Still follow her on FB. She is a BLM and ANFIA Shrill now. Hates white people despite being 3/4 white and 1/4 black.

Having stayed in dozens of hostels, I can say with certainty that it's the french.

>inb4 niggers
Virtually no niggers in Australia
>inb4 abos
Too poor and alcoholic to stay in hostel

This statement is mostly true but i have never seen one.

The hostel has loop holes that allow us to deny people accommodation at our hostel.

AKA Shady looking people.

I Have never taken a cent From Centre link despite having gone to and graduated from university. Getting money for doing nothing is immoral in my mind.

when i worked in a hostel in america we had a special "code" F and like a designated set of rooms for FRENCH people

>>Hues???

I am not familiar with this term.

What are the Irish down there like?

THe french are the worst WHite guests we have followed closly by the Italian. The are so arrogant and selfish. Its like they think they are in nigger land or something.

Defiantly the most kicked out white culture (after Australians but thats just because we get allot of homeless people try and stay with us)

>spaghetti niggers
>white
Pick one

I myself am off Irish Heritage, and Still have an Irish Last name.

the Irish Guest I have interacted with have all been polite but wont back down from a fight. These people make me proud.

>Mutt calling the yuro black

It's without a doubt the indians

We don't get allot of Brazilians. but that might be because we are a more expensive hostel.

The ones that do stay with us have not caused us any problems.

>Brazilian
nigger.

>French

This.
I've stayed at quite a few hostels and they are easily the worst.

You ever gotten Icelanders?

I was expecting to hear bad things. That's pretty true about the Irish not backing down. My own mother even told me when I was a young lad to never turn my back to an insult.

What city you work in?

I have also stayed with upper class Brazilians, and there is a significant difference between them and normal Brazilians.

>Hates white people despite being 3/4 white and 1/4 black.
Why would anyone identify as white? No gibs. No privileges.

American Dindus are the worst
French too dirty and arrogants
and (((them))) Wherever they go, act like chimps and like if the world is theirs...

What a boring thread. Why start it if you had nothing interesting to share?

>>DING DING DING!!!!!!!!

We have a winner ladies and gentlemen.
Indian are the fucking worst. however there have been some that have been awesome but the overwhelming majority of them are money grumbling JEWS worst than the Israelis that stay with us.

I was arguing with and India woman for 5 minutes last night because i would not give her a discount. I told her she was on the cheapest rate but she still wanted more off. Thankfully management allows us to be blunt with guests and i told her straight up "NO! now is there anything else" she looked at me with daggers before sculking off with her spawn to the cheapest room she could get.

please have this OC Hilter as a reward

Oh yeah, and online insults ?

I stayed in a hostel in Denmark 5 years ago that was ransacked and robbed by gypsy "guests"

I'd imagine they must be up there, no?

One or two from memory. They were quite nice and polite. But they were an old couple.

Worked in a hostel in Perth for awhile. I'd say Indians are worst guests. Friendly enough but so bloody dirty and always have more in the rooms then they say. Chinese are friendly and reasonably clean. South Americans are cool but dirty and usually get complaints for being loud. Japanese and Koreans are all good. Clean and respectful.
Africans are generally pretty nice also. I guess its the educated or wealthy ones who can afford to travel. African Americans are a bit rough. They are cool but can quickly turn and when they get in a group they quickly change. White Americans are meh. Kinda boring.

this

They're top notch drinking buddies. Made a few irish friends over there.

How are the Saffas? I've heard us described as arrogant travelers?

>interact with people and races from all over the world
but you have to admit that the vast majority of people traveling are white.

Nah man. Maybe I am bias'd because I am Irish-Australian but i can't remember ever having kicked one out. Good people just don't fuck with them.

>when they get in a group they quickly change
tribal instincts kicking in.

Saffas are funny bastards. They're arrogant as fuck but generally nice cunts and always seem to wanna help out around building keeping riff raff in line.

Indians think every single financial transaction can be haggled. Indians and Chinese hate each other, so at least they have that going for them

this is funny because the only reason i wouldn't have thought of indians/pakis was that I assumed they wouldn't be coming to a hostel. At the one i was at in america they only showed up once and demand a fucking special deal or something and i told them to fuck off to which they were really surprised by

The closest thing we get to Gypsys is Aussie Homless/Druggos.

We turn them away on the grounds of being "not a genuine traveler"

I doubt a real gypsy could ever get to Australia as they can't drive their Caravan over water.

Any poortuguese ever gathered enough money to stay at your hostel ?

Off topic, but which middle eastern place is the best for back packing?

Lebanon?

We let a few of the younger Aussie gypsies in for long term accommodations.they had problems but were always willing to pitch in round the place and made mates quickly. I reckon though alothad some problems.

>I doubt a real gypsy could ever get to Australia as they can't drive their Caravan over water.

Gypsies are operating international organised criminal syndicates with the intention of sending money back to Romania. These gangs pay for their transportation to greener pastures. Now that they have EU passports, they can get visa-free access to most of the world.

>They are cool but can quickly turn and when they get in a group they quickly change.

That is exactly it. I like many black people. Then you hang out with them and they being their friends and you regret going.

wait a minute i did have one Indian in mine - he was the worst scummy bastard and we had a lot of fun revving him up because he was so desperate and insecure at the same time as arrogant. lol he had been reading PUA shit but he was too scared to try it on women so he actually tried practicing the lines on me (a man) lol - I didn't know what it was at the time it was so weird when he asked me out of nowhere "so tell me, what's the first thing you noticed about me?"

Any Scottish people?

Had afew South African Check in recently. More than usual. Not sure why.

I think it might be the accent they makes you seem arrogant as the one i have interacted withe (white, mind you) have been friendly and joke at my jokes. There was one Cuck Saffa that I ask his opinion on all the happenings going on with the Boers and he was like "nah, it's okay, we give as good as we get" But he was standing next to his GF at the time.

what on earth do you mean Aussie gypsies? Are there people of the Gypsy race in aus?

I would have guessed Israelis

itt ya fooker

I had one group once I remember clearly. The lads were all playing poker naked in the courtyard and drunk as shit. One passed out in common area. A bit rough for sure. But when sober and in day good blokes.

American blacks

Indians were the worst staff members, followed by the pakis at an international hotel I worked in. They lie and when they aren't lying they are talking filth. I wouldn't eat apple pie that's been around these street shitters

Mostly White Euro's Yes. and over that Mostly Germans. But the other day I checked in and Afgan Family. They must have been Moderate Muslim or not Muslim at all because the daughter (over 18) was not wearing her head dress and was sooo HOT.

Nah just like vagrants. Usually kids who move interstate without any clear plan. They come for a few days while looking for longer term accomodations. Some stay longer and work around the place.

>implying I’m interested in the opinion of a minimum wage cuck from Oz

Are you kidding. Hostels are cheaper than a Hostel.

They always want something for nothing. I work with a mulit-ethnic work team and they all have dealing with Indians.

It's gotta be pajeets

A few checked in the other day. but they were traveling with a bunch of Lebs and other Arabs. I guess they Looked Arab as well. Extended Family i guess. I bitch of a check in because there was 10 of them and they all booked individually but checked in at the same time.

Other than that a few here and there but nothing note worthy which I take as a good thing.

Who is this perfection?

>The lads were all playing poker naked in the courtyard

Is this something euros do? Get drunk with the bros and take their clothes off? If I woke up naked with a bunch of guys I'd never drink again.

Syria

It depend on how much you value your body being in one piece.

I deal with all sorts in my work, Poojeets are the absolute worst.

This. Again. that 1/4 black chick i dated a while back. I took her to an Aussie party which was mostly white with a few Asians. She said she felt threatened because there wasn't any other black people there. The party couldn't have had a better atmosphere

It hurts.

It's kinda adorable is a way. but mostly sad.

Yeah Belgians often get lumped in with the French despite having a very different culture.

We don't like them either.

Ever had any Belgians? Usually Flemish people are like Germans-lite, walloons are French-lite but friendlier and less demanding.

Irene Nel

youtube.com/watch?v=u8980wZy5W4

yeah nah

obviously while avoiding the really bad areas, and saudi arabia. I just want to see all the cool ancient stuff like Petra and crusader castles before they inevitably get blown up

It's a Scottish thing. They forego decency when drunk.

Its not that big a deal. I think Americans have too many hang ups about it personally.

Its just the boys. Haven't you ever been drunk skinny dipping? No big deal so long as no fags around.

Yes, we get a steady stream of them here and there.

We have one staying with us atm i think he is trying to immigrate as he is a tradie and always working. Australia loves tradies and makes it easy for you to get permanent residency if you have a trade.

Another one was this weird fucker. when he would shower he would turn the shower one as high and as hot as possible and bath in the steam. it would drench the entire communal bathing in water. i had to go up and tell him to knock it off but when i got there the was a heavily hung over man laying on the floor of the bathroom he jumped our and started counseling the man stating that she was a therapist.

That was an odd day.

There is a huge shilling here to go back back and I don't really understand it. Australia and the US are the favorites. Aussie also has the pro that's easy to work so you don't need to much money and it's considerate cheaper than the us

British are cunts. Jordan?

Far from minimum wage bong. This job is highly sort after. with great Benefits and annual leave (6 week a year).

>Haven't you ever been drunk skinny dipping?

No, but at least you have a reason to be naked for that. Getting naked with a bunch of guys for poker is pretty gay.

Areas around Turkey. Just stay north of Jerusalem and you should be good

Ah its just bonding. Its like brothers. You cant be ashamed or shy of your body around other blokes. Otherwise youre gay. If you seriously care what other blokes think about your body that's gsy as shit man.

No Not Jordan.

Britsh can deffiantly be cunt. but not cunts in the way french are cunt. more cunts in the way that you laugh at. One group of bongs run around the hostel naked with a blow up doll. we ended up having to kick them out because of management but they did make us laugh allot.

I worked at a small store once. The owners were Paki/Indian. Worse fucking managers ever. Holy fuck. You're right, they are worse than Jews, of which I've worked with too. The Indians/Pakis are cheap, stingy, controlling, nagging, dirty, rude, selfish, etc.

??? are you saying I am Shrilling?

I am just telling you my experiences.

Only done strip poker with Girls present so i can't comment of the gay factor.

>aye we just bonding out here with the blokes sucking each other off. It's not gay unless someone in the groups a fag it's just assisted masturbation when you with the bros. Being afraid to suck your bros dick is pretty gay you silly Americans

This guy gets it.

dunno m8, running about with a bunch of naked men does sound a bit gay, jus sayin.

Indians are the real jews. Motherfuckers charge an extra 15 cents in their paki stores(we don't go to them here)

Can i get quick stories about french customer behaviour? I wondering why people hate us so much...

They are not even sorry about it and don't even look at you with e shred of humanity

Lol. That is exactly why bro. You all don't think you can do anything wrong. It's that attitude.

HAHA.

Fair enough. Just saying it depends on the context. Obviously must you and a friend being naked is weird as shit.
But a big group drinking and naked for reason. Such as strip poker to prove who's braver or skinny dipping is fine enough I'd say. Its no worse than crossing swords pissing when camping just fun.

Had any Norwegians?

Most of them Smoke weed on the property despite hostel staff telling them on the DL that they don't care if they smoke weed just not on the property. They even have the Gaul (pun intended) to smoke in there room. Basically no respect for the rule. Don't clean up after themselves in the kitchen. When they are drunk they get super loud.

I have made a lot of French friends working this job but holy shit do you guys need to learn how to behave in other people countries.

>Amerimutt
>↓56% white
Pick two.