Sup Forums reference? Xebec confirmed for bros

Sup Forums reference? Xebec confirmed for bros

First Hibike and now this.

I thought you guys said this was a secret club.

>it's a 4 leaf clover
>newfags think it's a Sup Forums reference
everytime

She obviously got that shirt from a Lucky Charms box.

with that exact color scheme? Didn't Sup Forums dream up some shitty mascot character with red hair too?

>it's a Sup Forums reference

How many boxes do you think she ate to win it?

a lot, clearly

hey guiz look at dis 2hu reference!! epic!
confirmed for broees dude wow

>ITT: either no fun allowed or studios being discrete about this telling us it's not a reference

>hurr durr look at dis SICK reference broz
>fun

her mom is literally youmu

Sup Forums reference? Silver Link confirmed for bros.

>fat fujo with clover

yup

must fucking suck not being able to appreciate even the one thing in life you still have

Must fucking suck having to delude yourself into thinking that someone cares enough about you to put a small mention in a show.

It's entirely plausible given the audience and the studio

She's not quite 400 pounds.

Uhhhhhh
No.

STFU kiddo

>fatty at a computer
>fourchan clover
>color scheme
>that look that knows she's shitposting
It's not a reference to our club

Does the truth hurt?

kek Sup Forums got a presidential candidate to declare war on a fucking cartoon frog and this dumb faggot thinks it's impossible for an anime studio to slip in a subtle wink in an anime

what thing? Being noticed by a studio as le epic site Sup Forums?
It's a shit thread desu and merely invites studiofags to circlejerk a la Kyoanus and Sheft threads.

futaba channel uses a clover too hysterical counter revolutionaries. It obviously not about Sup Forums but a thoughtless joke about chan losers, which includes Sup Forums

How not? Not like the Japs aren't aware of Sup Forums and interacted with us before. Especially with a studio like xebec and especially knowing who their audiences are. Look at /k/ and some of their exchanges with authors and shit. Again, must fucking suck being this fucking jaded in life. Why haven't you just killed yourself if it's going to be this bleak?

>kek
Didn't even read the rest lol

No, we are pirates, not their audience. Everything you perceive as specific to Sup Forums is about 2chan

Their audience is loser hikki NEETs who shitpost online about their shows so Sup Forums is definitely a part of that

Being realistic is being jaded? Not every little thing you notice in life is about you, actually practically nothing is about you.
Bring down your ego.

Its important to establish the appropriate distance and inclusiveness to the industry in order to avoid a kotaru effect where people mistakenly invent an influence on anime

Literally me.

>thread has been for years
>reddit thinks that three months here gives you platinum haxor oldfag privileges and that they are the chosen ones that must cull cancer
Holyshit, not even a 12yo at Sup Forums is this much of a tryhard retard.

Kill yourselves

Sup Forums reference?

The shirt is on the manga too

Cull cancer? Where are you digging this bullshit up from and why are you posting it here as if it's relevant?

Pretty sure it's a jojo reference.

Real blatant Sup Forums symbolism right here, can't believe Azuma got away with it

what anime is that? it must be pretty epic to reference my favorite chan

One side of this argument is newfaggot cancer but it's hard to tell which is which

It's you.

Quit this newfah oldfag garbage and just shut the fuck up and stop posting stupid shit all day you retards

You're mad because someone offended your favorite site?

Why are you so negative, user

New 404 girl?

fpbp

don't you guys think he looks like hes doing a jojo pose

i like this new meme

It's those guys who yell at videogames on youtube. Seriously how much do japanese know about Sup Forums???

>people forgot Hacka Dolls
Nobody made a fuss about the cute brown loli, why they do about the fatty? Or is just 2016?

Oh god it's Douge.

People made jokes about it.

Is this the Sup Forums man?

so this is the famous "noot" I keep hearing about

omg did you know Sup Forums has official manga

Must not take the bait.... aaaaaaah

It's just a fat ginger.

Is Azuma okay with this? Has he spoken about it?

No it's a jojo reference

N-NANI?! This meme's leaking onto Sup Forums now too. OH NO!!!!!

>>people forgot Hacka Dolls
It's a shame #4-chan was such a shit girl.

what? I think hes face kinda look like Dio, though. Coincidence?

>implying

Holy shit guys they animated 404 girl!

Vivian really let herself go

The angry nerd is actually very popular with the japanese net population simply because his subject matter - shitty old nintendo games - is something they can easily relate to as well. All his stuff is subtitled for japanese audiences on niconico iirc and some even use it to learn English, the same way some among us have used chinese saturday morning cartoons to learn their language.

Well james deserves all fame he gets. Great guy

Their audience is loser hikki NEETs who buy the BDs. The anime studios don't give a shit about any western audience.

Source

It obviously Yotsubato after she grows up.

That's what I thought.

Sup Forums was literally 4-chan.𛲠

Vivian.

>Sup Forums girl is fat
>Sup Forums girl is a professional at watching cute girls go ass-to-ass and give each other the V

Japan confirmed for knowing all about the hacker known as Sup Forums

Is she a pass user?

Am I the only one amazed at how feministic this show is? An unattractive, fat female is being an experienced and capable mentor.

>protagonist is smart and can figure how to win on her own, no damseling
>all women are capable and want to pursue a career in highly competitive field
>various bodyshapes
>men are used only as anonymous crowd and for fanservice BL
>show passes Bechdel test
Probably the most pro-feminist anime of this century.

>anime adaption practically erases men from the manga.

This but for real.

You know, I just don't understand what feminists want.
Some times, they proclaim women showing off their genitals and being slutty in general as the heroes of feminism, while at others, they claim that it's misogynist.
So what is it?

They want power for themselves.

Sup Forums reference?

dude

Nice try

Wrong thread?

Pretty sure it's a jojo ref.

Man, this actually made me feel a little dead inside. The loss of innocence is palpable. I want to go back to the pre-2008 era, oh why can't I go back

Sup Forums reference?

You shouldnt read too much in what internet trolls that call themselves feminists say.

B-but the masked guy IS the big guy.

The japs love James Rolfe but why the fuck is the Nostalgia Hack in there?

Hello there. Is this the cancer thread i've been searching for?

>and some even use it to learn English
Well let's be honest hear once you learn shit fuck and ass you practically know half of the English language already.

Don't you remember "the feud"? Yeah, it was ages ago in internet years, but there's the connection.