I can't stand work

>been NEET and living with parents since this summer after graduating with maths degree
>go to job induction for burger king job after passing intervies
>had to walk through the hellsh kitchen to a back area
>heard presentation filled with corporate speak and saw a website and employee material that sounded like it was aimed at 14 year olds and was patronising as fuck
>all this just for a job that people look down on you for having
>make some dumb excuse and leave before signing the contract
>my only previous jobs were customer assistant roles in places which were soul crushing
>not sure what to tell parents when I go home but they're not strict

How the fuck would it be possible for me to wake up before 6 am for a job which society looks down upon when stuff like picrelated happens every second of the day? Women living lives on easy mode and getting paid for existing. Fratbros who get finance jobs through networking at parties. People making money from YouTube or twitch.

Oh and wearing a retail job uniform is pure cuckoldry. Absolute first rate cuckoldry. Nothing made me feel more pathetic. I remember starting a job, wearing a regular shirt and trousers for my first week, then getting the uniform which was literally like a prisoners uniform but a different colour. The trousers felt horrendous.

It would drive me insane. I felt pathetic in my other part time jobs. What's more pathetic is how I grew used to them like a little cucked prisoner.

Other urls found in this thread:

army.mod.uk/belong/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay NEET.
Leech off benefits.
Help bring down the system so western civilisation can be rebuilt.

You will be fucked when the system collapses but your sacrifice will be remembered

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

if you gotta wagecuck then try a cool job at least I guess user
airports can be fun places to work if you like working with airplanes (tossing bags / emptying lavs might be kinda shitty though)
I agree with you though, I've worked fast food & commoner retail and it's awful.
The only customer facing jobs I will take are executive retail because plebs are awful and dealing with plebs is even worse. Dealing with wealthy people is so much more enjoyable.

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPAPAPAPAPPAPAPAPAPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAPPP

I was made redundant two months ago and I've got enough money to just do nothing for a bit over a year.
I'll have to work to some degree soon but it's so hard to imagine, I've got so used to just doing nothing every day. Need to devise a plan of action because soon I'll find it impossible to return to working.

You are pathetic because you are a non productive leach on society and your parents.
At least a burger flipper is contributing.
KYS.

Become a union autoworker bro all we do is get fucked up on the assembly line and crack jokes all day. Jolly good time get paid well and great benefits

Math degree? They are in high demand for a variety of occupations, just get some applicable skills. At least in the US, mathmatics degrees are in high demand. Look at places like Austin.

Read up on which mental illness to fake for best gibs. You might have to get arrested a few times for minor misdemeanors like disturbing the peace.

Why don't you tell us what you want to do for a living.

Math degree means abstract thinking
How are you at programming?

A good hold over job for math people... cad drafter at engineering co., they are usually desperate for math people to pay less than engineering staff

Well, you can use your knowledge in math to win the lottery or gambling

get a job at experian or some shit

I'm between jobs and living the neet life at the moment. My house is paid for and I sold my car awhile back, I've been keeping the lights on and buying food with the money from that. More of a temporary retirement or extended vacation really. I just don't understand why NEETs typically get so filthy. I've actually taken the extra time to fix up my home both inside and out. My yard looks fantastic. I only cook from scratch and I eat a delicious full breakfast and take tea every morning as I watch the sun rise through my window. It's a beautiful way to live but I feel like most of you squander your time as NEETs with Mt. Dew and shitposting. Aim higher faggots.

Sounds like this user has experience, listen to him.

>I just don't understand why NEETs typically get so filthy

Because priorities differ and most of the neeets have a priority of escapism because they can’t stand -subconsciously- their way of living aimlessly.

Where as your priority is to enjoy your freedoms and none responsibility the needs just don’t even think about having a life they are not “living’ per se.

Just, like, deal with it. xD
Really though, there's no hope in the corporate world. Just NEET it up until you can't anymore, at least you can easily claim autismbux there unlike in America, where we have to work to live.

You fucking idiot you're meant to work in a trash job for a year then get a better one

If you have enough resources and welfare to be comfortable, then go ahead being NEET. Otherwise try a cool job at least once. You could be a CNC programming contractor and write some compiled code for advanced objects on demand. That might be cool.

If you're worried about having a job people look down on you for, then teaching math in a white district might fix that; teachers are popular as fuck and fill parking lots during their funerals. Your home in a white area on a teacher's salary might be diminutive, however. Good luck user, do try a cool or respectable job at least once, if only to find out whether or not working is for you.

no because you were smart and stacked intellectual treasures that will allow you to survive in the the apocalyptic landscape

why are you not a teacher? if you have a maths degree you can at least teach at highschool. Much better than BK.

It takes about a year to get certified

Why not just get a job that isn't trash off the bat? It's not like trash jobs have advancement opportunities.

Don't work in fast food

>maths degree
>not 300k starting
have i been lied to again?

protip: getting labeled disabled is the only way to have student loans discharged

Care about what others think and youll become their slave.
Its notike your out to make a career of it. Just work to develop some balls. You can worry about what cunts say. You just make your money and be bored all day so you think of a plan to do something Better.

>Math degree
>Burger King

Literally loling at you right now. You fucked up somewhere, user. Go apply for some warehouse job like Amazon and get into logistics.

You can't just get a math degree and expect to get a high paying job. You need to target a career and augment your skillset for that career. In addition you need to make connections.

if you sold all your (parents) possessions, came to Brasil and converted the money, you could live like a king and would not eve need to work....

that being said: Dont come!!!

>getting a math degree, and thus having no connections or qualifications for anything
>wtf this isn't fair why can I only get shitty jobs for bums
you can't get a non-bum job because you are a fucking bum, op. you're doomed to be miserable forever because you believed the meme that your underwater basket weaving degree would get you anywhere. learn a trade or kill yourself, those are the only options left for you now.

>have maths degree
>not already employed
>tries to get a job at burger king instead

You get a Richard from a poly or something you mong

just accept poverty, it makes life so much better.
If you ease into poverty slowly you wont even notice it.

Join the army faggot

This. I dont like NEET as a lifestyle but we live in a world where nonwhites are bleeding a system designed by whites.

If more whites stopped working and collected welfare that would crash the system faster. If the portion of white women who are degenerate whores chose to have white bastard children and raise them on welfare then that would be white babies being subsidized by a state that is currently robbing white families in taxes to pay for non-white mongrel children of shit skinned single mothers.

In an Ideal world (a white world) we would allow NEET behavior but we are in a racial demographic war and we are facing extermination. We have to do whatever is necessary to reduce the nonwhite population and increase the white population.

is there a place here where we can look to figure out the best jobs for NEETS? Ive been unemployed for a year and would like to make some income while I get my personal business up and running.

Anyone telling you to go to college for any degree is lying to you.

OP go to /biz/, buy some speed and start grinding online.

Oh boo-woo get over yourself user. Dropped off school before finishing engineering degree due to private life situation, was scrubbing toilets for over a year with coworkers dumb as dirt (if it comes to iq level) if you have brains times like this gives you opportunity to reorganize and save up for next thing coming for you.

This is the nail in the coffin.

I work nights at a supermarket in the depot/in store and literally 90% of the people I work with are Asian / flips / Indians

The whiteys I work with (minus duty managers and supervisors)
Do literally fuck all, they stand around and talk and don't help, which fucks everyone else because we have to pick up the slack.

This post has just confirmed that white people are fucking lazy degenerates, not nigger tier degenerate, but lib-female tier degenerate.

Too entitled to do any kind of labour for experience or cash.
Don't want any job that involves any kind of physical movement.
Rather sit on welfare and preach about racial superiority than proving it.
Don't have any kind of savings.
Can't / won't pay rent to their parents or move out.
Too self-indulgent.

Seriously, it's fucking pathetic.

Whites are starting to fail, we've had too many years of comfy lifestyle so people from shit countries easily out-pace us and our own treacherous race is pushing hard to make them 'represented' rather than outpacing them and making them obsolete.

Sort yourself out.

how the hell is western civilization going to be rebuilt off the backs of people who don't want to work?

You can demand more of whites when they are living in a white nation and contibuting to that white nation. When they are forced to like in a shitpot of mud people and most of their taxes go to those mud people and they are constantly insulted and belittled by the mud culture for being white you do not have the right to demand that they care about work or anything else.

Thats like expecting an indian to give a fuck about non Indians or a non Indian society that he is living/working in.

don't kid yourself, you'd be shunned in a white only country, too

go into construction

fuck fast food work.

I personally am a web developer, make over 100k, pretty easy money.

I recommend getting some skills and becoming a professional

>have degree
>be completely socially retarded, have a giant sense of entitlement, etc. while inexplicably thinking you are better than everyone else, largely due to spending all your time online and being coddled by your parents
>people IRL don't give you the time of day or recognize your Red Pill Excellency
>b-b-b-but I have a degree!!!

I love hearing about the so-called "competition" kek

>I personally
Why not just say, "I am a web developer"?

Go be a neet or welfare bum if you can. Dont work and support the system that wants you replaced

Learn a trade you faggot, do construction or something, you don’t have to be gay you know

NEETs should be the most prepared for a collapse out of anyone.
We have the time to work out and do cardio everyday and gather survival information on the internet. We also can gather survival supplies if we keep our spending to the minimum and make a little money on the side.

>go break your body working a shit job so you can feed some nigger whore with her seven kids on benefits

If only people contributing in the country are shitcultured people, it is the shit cultured people that will inevitably lead that culture.

1 white in the workforce prevents 1 shitskin.
unfortunately, we had a vacancy for 6 people, 5 of which ended up being foreign 1 of which was a 40+-year-old white woman.

From what I've seen, we're being replaced, not because of some jewish plot or lib-woman emancipation crusade, but because young, white men are fucking lazy.

>implying NEETs go-outside
>implying they don't just self-indulge on video games and shit food all day.

> Has math degree
> Applies at Burger King
> Still living with parents after getting degree
> Not making money
> Not doing anything productive

My parents would've kicked me out of the house if i pulled that shit. What is wrong with you. Get a job in the field you studied for and move out. What the fuck are you doing with your life you lazy nigger?

>Get a job in the field you studied
Math is a useless major unless you are full on specialized autist

Never had a job since I was 29 years old. Was a fat virgin that played Vidya all day. Said fuck it and lost weight ,got a government job doing airport security making 45k a year with full benefits. Last year transferred agency and working an office job with DoD pulling in 65k now. I say not bad. I even got myself a qt gf but she cheating on me a couple months back.

NEET master race has some failures too just like any other race.

You should't think that any job is beneath you. Just try to do as good of job as you can. Most jobs are quite difficult. If you're flippin burgers try to become the best burger flipper there is.

I'm a NEET, but I buy and sell stuff online to make money and along with my Autism bux I am doing OK. Once I get enough money, I'm gonna set up a business. If I fail, I fail, but I'll give it my best shot.

My life was shit anyway, so I've nothing to lose.

How frequently are you masturbating?

>but because young, white men are fucking lazy.
I guarantee that you'll find hardworking young white men if you just pay enough for the job. It's hilarious to think that supermarket/retail tier wages are going to be attracting hardworking young white males. You'd be surprised how hard a man will work for $100 an hour.
>inb4 Jewish corporatists claim they can't afford anything but paying young white males anything over the slave wages established by immigrants

There are programs in states that will not just certify you as you teach, learn and earn, but also get you an MA. Apply to some. Teach for America will shitplace you but can end in a sert, too. Grow a pair, you sniveling bitch.

>he thinks the STEM route isn't a meme
Unless you went into comp sci and became a Q/A like a true NEET, or you're a full on perfect autist, you will never get a job in STEM.

The world is cruel. It doesn't get better after high school. The only difference is you don't HAVE to go to high school any more.

I don't know what to tell you except know that there are black people with infinitely lower IQ's and ability getting very well paying and cushy jobs because you're "racist".

Feels good right?

Twitch streamers seem quite unhappy tho

>Getting a degree that an Abacus can do

Ok mr merchant.

>Just, like
>xD
Please leave.

OP should just expat to Thailand and teach there before even considering the hell that is TFA

Just because I'm a NEET doesn't mean I eat shit food like noodles.

Personally technically allegedly in my opinion, I’m a web developer

This

I need to remember that one. Thanks user.
>mfw

You don’t know anything about trades do you? You can make 200k if u work yer way up, with no degree

>Good post
>check flag
>mfw
Proxy? Tourist? Immigrant? What are you?

I graduated four years ago, went back for a masters for the hell of it, and have yet to work. It's just degrading. I enjoy living with my parents for free and they like my being here. I'm a faggot so I can't have kids and I don't want to get "married" so why work? Honestly it's a massive drain. Fuck it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Get bennies, bongfriend

I know this sounds crazy, but start drinking heavily. That's what it takes for some people to be able to get along.

I have been a NEET for literally 2 weeks of my life, immediately following graduating college. Otherwise I have always had a job or been in school. I cannot comprehend not working, having nothing to do and just sitting around all day, everyday. I get bored over weekends playing video games if I have nothing else to do.

The idea is you work a shitty job like retail for 1-2 years, then step up to a better job. Maybe get manager experience. Then another 1-2 years and then work to catch a break with a real job with decent pay. Youre not supposed to camp at a minimum wage retail job your entire life, but a good job isnt just handed to you.

Kill your parents for raising such a waste of space, then yourself.

You should try working at least once, maybe something self-employed. You'd be much more confident in the NEET life if you tried working and realized that working just isn't for you.

Stop working you faggots we have to make the whole world crash

>a burger king job
At least you get free food.

'm one of the few high-functioning people on Sup Forums.

Or just lie about experience, use a friend as the reference, and skip the bad jobs altogether.

Math can be a good major when you combine it with some actual real life field. On its own it is completely useless unless you become a math teacher.

I workd at a McDonald's for 4 years during high school and college, can confirm it's Hell.

I was crammed into a small assembly line that was like 3 feet wide; and the heat from the fryers and grill was Hellish. More than half of the employees were ghetto niggers and spics; and the managers were landwhales with no lives. At the end of the day, I was covered in salt and grease, and my feet hurt from standing on tiles for 7 hours.

Also, I hated having to deal with all the retarded ghetto kids and their parents who left the tables and play area completely filthy. (Next time you're at a fast food place have the courtesy to throw at least 50% of your trash in the trash can.)

I also hated having to smile and pretend to be happy to all the plebs.

I work in a bacon factory, no muzzies or Jews

Learn a trade dumbass. Or some kind of marketable skill. Sounds like your main issue with working is that the jobs you've tried are shitty jobs.

Join the ARMY then faggot then at least you'll be doing something while leeching off our taxes
army.mod.uk/belong/

just bartend. it made me a chad

Wait you graduated with a maths degree (bachelor?) and you cannot find a proper job? How? Why?

>Women living lives on easy mode and getting paid for existing
Well then you're in luck bucko, just chop off your dick and say you're a woman and you're set for life!

Just try not to join the 45% club! ;:^)

>We also can gather survival supplies

"Moooooom!!! Bring me more tendies!"

TL:DR

Has no work ethic and no life skills and is trying to get other losers to co-sign his bullshit excuses for his sloth and failure.

Sort yourself out or commit suicide, shitheel.

>tradeschools
A fucking waste of your time and more importantly health. Don't fall for it.

VALIDATE ME FOR BEING A WASTE OF SPACE Sup Forums ITS THE JEWS AND NIGGERS FAULT WHY IM LIKE THIS

Just get a manager job at a supermarket if you want a super low effort job while wearing a suit so you can pretend you're important.

Anyone know how to to care because anymore I seem to have lost the ability? I don't know if it's the chronic pain or my ragged mental state but all I want to do is sleep constantly. Being awake feels like torture and the only reason I don't end it is family.

Yes please

That is the state of modern life. Where the money flows in modern society is based on corruption, jobs for friends, etc. large companies dominate “employment”.

It is disheartening for honest people with values who are good at things. Nobody cares. Modern society is just fucked up.