Apu is Racist Now...and Should be Banned

SJW overlords have spoken, burn all of your Simpsons DVD's and memorabilia immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGzvEqBvkP8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBPOnqj3X0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_Q--iGgtRn8
youtube.com/watch?v=CxoKjwudruw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Indian character
>His name is A Poo

How did they get away with this?

Fuck them. They lost and all their bullshit can be shoved up their ass.

fuckin' fags without a sense of humor, what a waste of time.

I always found it funny that Seth Macfarlane hates republicans in part because they won't let the FCC let him say fuck on TV even while they'll let him say whatever he wants on cable or DVD. Meanwhile he loves Democrats even though they're the ones who'll end up banning old Family Guy and American Dads completely.

SJW Faggots are attacking The Simpsons, one of the most beloved and progressive shows ever hahaha

>a literal kid named pajeet

why are cartoons so rayciss man

All these comics were part of a semi-covert MK Mockingbird project involving NYC comedians. The Sackler feminists targeted them to flip the perception of Netflix-watching millenials and apply Tavistock standards to the world.

Fuck this! I’m Indian and I love the Apu character.

that guy's lips look so weird. it's like somebody made a small slit in a balloon

You guys must get sick of being told what to find racist by white middle class fucks

They probably attack big bang theory next...

Jesus Christ, that Kal Penn is a massive faggot and very self righteous for a guy who made his career playing a massive stereotype.

This character has been around for over 20 years. Why now?

no one will complain if simpsons is canceled, i would shocked to hear that even one person has watched it in 10 years

Conan should apologize on his show for participating in this racism

It takes new proportions user.

--------

Furthermore, we should delete all segments of The Simpsons that feature him and/or make reference to Apu, his wife, family or any of his poo-in-loo offspring.

so is billy connolly going to make a movie complaining about willie next?

oh wait hes not a faggot

I saw a commercial for this and the reasoning behind it sounds stupid-as-fuck to me.

>We lacked representation back then.

OK, and... ? Why is "representation" even an argument against comedy?

> You may say get over it
>> But i've been crying about it for 28 years

Why don't they just stay in their own country and make fun of Americans accent. That way everyone can be happy.

They can do whatever they want with The Simpsons now (it's garbage) but they can NEVER get rid of those classic episodes.

Fuck you.

You know, I never noticed that.

You have no idea. He's being speaking his politics since the Bush era. That's in betweeen the Harold and Kumar movies.

In my opinion the situation is even bigger than SJW psyops.

We are reaching a entertainment industry singularity...

With all the thousands of hours of entertainment, series, movies, books, videos... You literally don't need to produce any more...

You can't stop a random dude with a random page to start hosting series of 10, 20, 30 years ago and people from start watching them.

We have more entertainment (GOOD ENTERTAINMENT nontheless) that we ever could be able to consume.

Is no one going to ask them what they think of the Spuckler family from simpsons? Poor white stereotypes voiced by a bunch of Jews.

Apu was a capitalist. Apu was a gun owner. Apu was legal. Apu was a true patriot. Apu was a true american. Racist is a code word for anti-American

People who complain about racism like this guy just make me think that it's impossible for different races to live together.

People make fun of each other. If you have a society where different races coexist, members of each respective race within it will mock others.

This is never a problem in racially homogeneous countries.
People are able to mock and insult and laugh about it without people shrieking about racism.

Expecting to have a racially diverse society that can't mock anyone (aside from white people) is insanity.

Inside info: if their plans succeed, they will be able to delete your childhood photos within a few minutes.

I thought they already phased Apu out.

Amen brother

This has been going on for 20 years.

I hate poos now

He was illegal actually.
He become legal later.

On the good said at least he didn't gave a fuck about all the illegals being deported.

Honestly it's only white women and blacks who find shit like this racist. The rest of the minorities dont give a fuck. You should hear the iranians talk shit about the poos and turks at my Uni, its fuckin golden, and then they talk shit back and we all have a giggle.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBPOnqj3X0Q

He gets to make a movie about it while the whitey gets labeled racist again. The shit on whitey's face is getting thicker by the day.

So I guess these hindu's would rather have no representation than have any at all...

Of course he's a faggot, why else would Obongo have given him a job in his administration? It's not like he was a qualified politician campaigning for the position.

reminder the voice actor of apu is a jew and not white and this documentary is sheeny curse trickery

>racist
Fuck off idiots. Being racist is totally normal and natural. Find something else to whine about, you creepy faggots.

Apu was based as fuck, of course libs hate him...

KEK, never noticed that.

Also, the fact of the matter is it's fucking true. Any other urban leaf here will agree - EVERY fucking convenience store within a mile vicinity of my place is staffed by a poo, and seemingly a family of poos. Not only that, you want to experience """diversity""" in Canada - head to an urban Tim Horton's. I have one next to my place, and is CONSTANTLY overrun with poos, dindus, and sandniggers, and it is staffed virtually exclusively by Asian women. I don't know what it is about Tim Hortons but the immigrants fucking love the place.

Yeah its so shit now. I tried watching a new one the other day. Apu doesnt even have the same voice anymore. Most of the best characters are gone. The show is writen entirely by nu male cucks.

Wasn't there that whole episode about him becoming a citizen. He learned American history and culture and became a legal citizen.

When Pajeet cries about a "white guy" doing an impersonation of his father:

"[Hank] Azaria was born in Queens, New York City, the son of Eastern Sephardic Jewish parents, Ruth (Altcheck) and Albert Azaria."

Too much of a pussy to name the Jew while on his SJW campaign.

yes i remember that

where i live there are indians running corner stores too

He also called out the civil war for not really being just about slavery.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Q--iGgtRn8

Indeed he had the decency to become legal unlike most spics...

>make a character who's a good person, a hard worker, and a good family man
>happen to make him Indian, so make him look and sound Indian
>get called racist

So.... we just can't have non-white characters?

In Canada, in my experience anyway, poos run the chain convenience stores, chinks run their own private ones "Ding Dong's Convenience". Off the top of my head this is 100% true around my place. I can't think of any exceptions aside from one private convenience store run by some sandniggers.

>not wanting the simpsons dead in 2017
just look at the shit they put out now

random comics, films, cartoons etc. were so much more reasonable not so long time ago. :(

It should have been killed off over ten years ago

The golden era of Simpsons was the best comedy writing ever, but since then it's only hurting it's legacy

mexico looks comfy

Simpsons should have died around the 97-98 time frame. 90% of episodes after that have sucked ass.

kek he browse Sup Forums for sure

Oy Vey

youtube.com/watch?v=CxoKjwudruw

he said that he dosent give a shit about apu.
sage shill thread faggot

Bump

They didn't even lack representation. They are sub 1% of the population.

indians I have met are total bros* - hope they get their shit together (lel) in their homeland though

not PC, not afraid to call out the shit of any random human groups, most of them seem to be also kind of westaboos - visit museums, interested in local traditions and history etc.

Penn is basically saying "Only Indians can make money off of making fun of Indians." Like he never went along with stereotypes for laugh. Fucking haha.

The whole point of The Simpsons is to stereotype every character. Even Homer is supposed to be the typical American dumb dad that has beers and shit.
Am I supposed to get pissed off about that and the fact that the cop in the show likes donuts? #bluelivesmatter

Then he justifies the trailer by saying he doesn't need a safe space at the end when clearly hes sensitive about a cartoon.

I dont think billy connolly is gonna be making anything in the near future dude
Unless its an advert for orangina cocktails

only after its been on air for 28 years

should have ended when hartman killed himself

>Really damaging stereotype of indian store owner is fine
>showing a white bitch with a nigger in a christmas ad is a sign of the coming apocalypse
If only you knew how retarded the outside world would view you if you were honest with the people around you.

We live in a post joke world

Who is this and why should I care?

They put a show on American television, and they make all the white people YELLOW!
Das racist. We are not fucking chinese.
There was not one single white person on that show. Ever.

Asians are white on the simpsons

he doesn't need to watch it, if someone talks about APU say you hate the Simpsons (lots of people do)

He's doing the Kaepernick play.

Complete failure at your chosen field?

Cry racism and let slip the dogs of social justice!

Nobody cares about poos. They work and pay taxes, so....no problem.

Now niggers on the other hand..

Oy, don't get me started.

His name is actually "Beljeet", user.

Apus been called racist for years, stupid

Eventually, the only that will be acceptable for tv and movies are documentaries about how racist white people are and how sexist men are. Hollywood is strangling itself with political correctness and it won't last much longer if it doesn't calm down.

Hartman was killed by his wife he didn't an hero

Lel, Indians really over playing their hand here, nobody actually likes those disgusting fucks. They are unattractive, they are rude, they are not funny, they are foreign. Look, these aren't niggers, they were never slaves, they never died in our wars, they never fought for this country and now they want to tell us how to make jokes. Well fuck them, they are NOWIG tier virgins who will always be shitstains.

Fucking Andy Dick.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Let them eat their own.

It is pretty offensive desu

You people don't know what it feels like. It's all a big joke to you...

Also, high-caste indian woman are hot

We should start a campaign that Groundskeeper Willie is offensive.

Yet another time the Simpsons were right...

Yeah. Even the convenience store right down the street (t. 26%), is completely staffed by Poos. Sure, they're nice people but why fucking poos.

I get a feeling Seth has been getting sick of democrats lately.

Same here, the gas station/convenience store closest to me is run by family or cabal of Indians. They are nice people.

Racist

Ya callin me offensive ya bloated kipper?
I'll pu doon me windybags and yomp ya stinkeye, bassa!

the simpsons has been on for too many seasons

I live in new orleans and all the gas stations are owned and operated by indians. How is this not accurate?

They've already attacked it, search for the adorkable misogyny of The Big Bang Theory.

get yorked