When did you know?

When did you know?

Just asking because I had it spoiled and it still hit me hard.

I can see enemy stands

since before the beginning since the fucking mangafags couldnt stop spoiling no matter what.

When they were taking food from the store school or whatever, and everyone but Yuki were ignoring her

Anyone have the webm weg?

I am not that smart, so I know when they tell me. Didn't feel anything, really. Anime wasn't good anyway, they didn't put any effort to develop personal affection to the characters.

I liked the characters. The survivor, the brains, the brawn and the deluded. Their interactions outside of Yuki's delusions had good subtlety that would work well for both the genres they were spoofing/paying homage to. It's a strange thing to see Moe tropes in a horror anime, but I think it worked.

It's been three years since I read that, I now forgot which part.

What's her age anyway?

I just love how when things are getting sentimental and rough for the girls they flashback to Mi-kun in her panties, stockings and garterbelt.

I actually just found out

It's been a while but I thought it was pretty obvious pretty early on.

I wasn't expecting any more twists, so I found it easier to just explain away the hints as the characters being silly.

Like, I remember finding it a little weird how they'd go through so much trouble to not let the one person who knows how to drive a car drive the car, but I'm too used to anime making up excuses to put their characters into wacky situations to think too much about it.

Manga had many more tense moments than the anime but I think it still delivered despite the dog hogging alot of screentime.

Zombie apocalypse is over, everyone. Go home.

>They do.

>ywn find out the fate of the gurashis and the college girls

Feels bad man.

At least we know Rii-san is also crazy like Yuki once was.t

Why was Yuki's school uniform Blue and white? Was she actually from another school the whole time?

Is anyone still doing tank scans?
I stopped reading the manga because only shit magazine scanlations are available.

Megu-nee will return with her husbando Jesus-kun and REMOVE ZOMBIE

I didn't until it happened.

I really want the gakkougurashis to be happy, but that's definitely not where the story's headed.

Reminder: the virus is fucking airborne and no one is immune

This. I knew it before I even watched the first episode.

What is even happening nowadays in this manga? I stopped reading a while ago.