Girls can't do shit other than suck dick, so why is anime filled with them?

Girls can't do shit other than suck dick, so why is anime filled with them?

Men watch anime.
Men like boobies and butts.

>Girls can't do shit other than suck dick

So you can imagine them sucking your dick.

So they can suck dick

2D girls can newfag

I don't get the purpose of this filter, I mean, it's obviously good composition because it's by Kyoto Animation, but why divide the screen into segments? I'm sure it looks better in motion

Why would I want to watch something with a bunch of dudes?

I thought from the spoiler fags that this was gonna be a Shu1 episode.

Did Kyoani change shit up?

2d girls are amazing and equal to men user. They're better even in some cases.

"amazing"
Amazing.
>amazing
Go fuck yourself. Two-bit robot.

Girls just wanna have fun.

thanks for the reminder that fujoshi are like that because they despise women

These 2d girls are written by 3d men who are too delusional to look outside so they just base them on whatever they think is perfect, Immediately cutting someone away from any anime except people as delusional as him

Are you retarded? That's the folding lines of the BD cover.

I don't get it? Are you mad because you're jealous of Kuroko?

So what?

I think he's mad because anime girls actually have personalities and genuine feelings.

Stop projecting, those animation cells aren't even real

>>>tumblr

How do you know? Are you a scientist because I highly doubt it.

>damage control
fucking dogakobo fags

?

That just makes for awful shows

My bad, those animation cells are very real, the anime girl, her personality, her voice, her child-like eyes, her model body, are all fake and drawn by some 20-something pervert

Best you'll get is some apple-figure fujoshi trying to act like anime girls, but you know that behaviour is even faker than an anime girl herself

Anime is the most feminist medium there is

Besides when you think about it these anime girls are known throughout the entire world by people everywhere and compared to the nerds in this thread that's something you all could never hope to accomplish. In a way these characters are more real than you guys will ever be.

Chad Daddy please go to bed.

boooooo!

>this thread
What kind of autism is this?

>My bad those animation cells are very real

Thanks for proving my point user. Come again soon!

None of the teenagers who watch Index will remember it in half a decade

I thing you belong on cripplechan

fujoshi OP followed by general low-grade postings

I have go fucki fb idea why per say cough syrup is good it just makes u feel loops do u want seizures you faggot drink alcohol

Nice propaganda nerd. Just because your parents can't remember your birthday doesn't mean everyone is forgetful. Index/Railgun would have already faded into obscurity at this point if it was going to happen but it's not so you can just stop already.

The sad part is even if three people remembered this anime I'm pretty sure it's going to beat out your legacy with flying colors. I bet that's why you're acting so sour right now isn't it?