I just got into anime 3 weeks ago after being indifferent to it for my 9 years on this website

I just got into anime 3 weeks ago after being indifferent to it for my 9 years on this website.

What do you think of my tastes so far?

Also I can't decide on a waifu there are too many good ones and I love them all...

(´;ω;`)

>westworld
How about Delores?

disgusting 3d whore

>umaru

top tier taste

You don't choose your waifu, you're waifu chooses you.

You don't "decide" on a waifu, she chooses you.

Very good taste. Cocoa, Chiya and Yui(K-on) are my favourite.

>comedy, SoL and moe
>NGE

>What do you think of my tastes so far?
Pedestrian

you need to go back

nice blog btw

You can only post on Sup Forums after you've seen at least 100 anime.
Fuck off.

I've been watching anime on and off for years, but when I'm trying to decide what to watch I've always had a hard time picking between animes with long all-Japanese titles, which is most anime. Judging a book by its cover is one of my favourite ways of deciding what to do, when there's so much to pick from. I suppose that's why reading Sup Forums or some other community like it is important, otherwise it's hard to get into.

>VLC
>Bloatgirls 1080P
>K-ON!! Episodes 1-6
>NoobSubs
Sup Forums has declined. Get a proper media player and codecs, get some proper encodes, delete the seasonal trash like Umaru, Minami-ke, and Mikakunin, watch around 150 anime off a rec chart on the Sup Forums wiki, then try posting again.

I couldn't be bothered to give a shit about your choice of shows, but your choice of releases is absolutely disgusting.

For the love of God, you downloaded fucking Umaru in 1080p, so WHY in the name of Jesus' TORSIONED TESTICLES aren't you watching Sephirotic's color-corrected release for Evangelion?

>Sephirotic
>not EG's
Why are you shilling your releases to newfags, sephirotic?

>Judging a book by its cover is one of my favourite ways of deciding what to do
So you can't watch a poster or a PV of those "long all-Japanese titles"?
>reading Sup Forums
The majority of Sup Forums has terrible taste. Rec threads are not allowed and spoonfeeding neither. Most threads have a fanart OP about some waifu (i.e., false advertising) or flavor of the month 'fun' shit shows. Discovering anime through Sup Forums will definitely warp or even hinder your experience so I don't get what's so important about it.

nice meme

How's Evangelion "ReConstructed" going, autismo?

>only downloaded the first volume of the second series of k-on
what a FREAK

:D

you too faggot

>What do you think of my tastes so far?
It is in dire need of variations. If you like cute girls, then try watching something other than set in high school and SoL. There are a lot of them still having a traditional narrative, for example.

>:D
No.

>namefags as OP
>:D
You're making it too easy for me

>8-bit

HAM SANDWICH AND A NUBILE REDHEAD IN THE TANK