Tokyo ghoul :re

Waiting thread for the 100 chapter

Predictions, discussions, memes and all ghoul girls allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

eternalfrowning.tumblr.com/post/152082918999/unfinished-painting-of-roma
eternalfrowning.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

will the washuu king himself make an appearance this chapter and BTFO the false king?

Let's hope the colour opening page is a remake of pic related.

i can't tell are they all panels from the manga except they're colored?

Eto is dead though.

No, it's an original illustration.

honestly i really don't think she is, it's been left so ambiguous and whenever ishida does that they're more than likely not dead. even in the case of koma and irimi where it seemed there was a 90 percent chance they were dead they ended up being alive.unless we see them die completely like arima they're probably not dead (who knows even arima might come back). But idt ishida would leave it up in the air to just confirm that she's dead later. Ishida may be retarded sometimes but he's not braindead.

So we getting a furuta chapter right? last chapter is "White" while the next one call "Black"?

If she were dead we would already got a confirmation and/or we would have seen her die, ishida didnt left her death in the air for no reason

I've always loved that picture. Let's hope so desu.

Also can literally any girl compete with roma? What did she mean by being so cute?

when is this image from?

T

>kanji read "black goat"
then why not just put black goat? also has anyone realized this fuka ghoul is the one who asked kaneki if he was a human at cochlea?

Roma is cute! Roma is best!

Spoilers are out for the record. I hope they're real. It's genuinely interesting stuff.
The kana reads as ゴート(go-to).

What do they say?

I want all the retards who doubted me that arima is the OEK to end themselves as soon as possible

Holy shit you got rekt beyond comprehension, just kill your family then yourself no one will care. You're a disgrace, fat and smelly

Spoilers say eto is deado. So is hide and amon, kaneki has also died
New mc will be kaiko

eternalfrowning.tumblr.com/post/152082918999/unfinished-painting-of-roma

Some good Tokyo ghoul art by the artist on it.
eternalfrowning.tumblr.com/

Memefest

Tell this to makyun. She didn't believe the theory at all, and even went as far as claiming Jobbermon is the OEK.

>this fuka ghoul is the one who asked kaneki if he was a human at cochlea?
I mean, he looks the same and they were even announced as the rabble from Cochlea Kaneki released so yeah, obviously.
All talk no bite, went down pathetically and will probably behave as such in captivity.

Wheres the fuckin spoilers niggers

i hope kaneki rapes her in captivity.

In about 19 hours.

5 minutes.

Whos makyun. Tell me shes a cute gril

i saw so much amon is the oek garbage before the confirmation. could you fucking imagine how shitty that would be if that fag was the oek?

Newfag.

well i just never saw it stated by anyone so i brought it up. is that a female furuta? you've broadened my horizons user, i wish furuta was a female now.

>d-do I fit in yet guise??

she's kinda cute but also kind of a slut.

Kaneki reveals their plan to group. It's to capture Matsuri. He also reveals that Matsuri is the sole surviving Washuu and a ghoul, shocking everyone present, but says he'll go into details later.
Meeting ends. Kaneki goes to see Akira who is still recovering. He goes to see Takizawa who is mourning and feeling left behind. He recruits Takizawa.
CCG side
The Q-s meeting with Matsuri who has assumed his father's old position. He gives the Qs the mission of suppressing Kaneki. Saiko is reluctant and wants out, but Urie tells her that she's not allowed, while wondering to himself what motives Kaneki may have.
Kaneki side
They have new masks
Kaneki (Start!)

Autisma's slut.

Fufu how naïve to believe it wasn't the clowns plan all along for her to be caught. The clowns have been the puppet masters behind everything after all.

>that nose
Dropped. Indonesian or flip?

Fake

this wouldn't be too bad of a chapter. I'd be down for this. but i dont want kaneki wearing a mask because he'll wear his garbage eyepatch mask while he doesn't eve need to conceal his identity. the faggy eyepatch from last week was bad enough. it made him look like an awkward kid.

flip.

Half nips and half filipino.

Nah, just main character from Another afaik.

I'd hope now that he knows a bit about behind the scenes stuff, Furuta in particular, he'll try to get more out of her. At this point, I want 10 chapters of Kaneki just interacting with other people, getting to know what they were up to and what they know about V, Uta, Clowns, Kanou but that probably won't happen.

She sure is!
>tfw roma and itori will never tease you for having a small cock. Why even live lads.

As if a women could figure out the identity of the Tokyo ghoul. Don't make me laugh.

Clowns will get BTFO by Uta. Screencap this post.

---
More Kurona with an actually functioning brain please.

Makyun has more aptly predicted this series' twists/future events than most of Sup Forums though, it's just her husbandofaggotry temporarily blinded her.

The twins made me diamonds when they would call kaneki Onii-chan. Kurona by herself loses all the appeal. They were greater than the sum of their parts as a pair.

Kurona is a used up roastie now. No one would fuck that thing. You know I'm right.

>Eto
Sure.
>Arima
Fuck off.

At this point the mask is more a fashion statement and an excuse for Ishida to not draw facial expressions.

And people dare say old art was better.

Current Kurona >>> Kanou bot/Suzuya obsessed psycho.

kurona still calls kaneki big brother as seen in last chapter. but yeah it's just her, but even so the new kurona makes me diamonds as well and her upgrade equals out the loss of shiro.

The fuck are you on about? What is the appeal of current Kurona? What does she offer that the other semon demons don't?

she just is superior to many other semen demons, it's hard to say what but she's top 5 in tg no doubt.

As retarded and stupid as Arima being "OeKing" even though he never did anything to deserve that title; just being the overpowered cancer in TG universe and Ishida's self insert.
>implying Uta wouldn't go undercover as Gas Mask #86 again, pretending to watch Roma out and getting more info about Kaneki's plans
Kaneki getting BTFO soon I guess

Settling for top 5. Sad!
My waifus are winners.

To avoid spoilers, I usually steer clear of these threads, but since we're outside the reasonable window for spoilers I might as well ask.

Whats the current top theory on why Kaneki's hand is still fucked up? Is he doing it on purpose, or is it some kind of subconscious issue preventing him from fully healing.

Sad as it is, Ishida's art peaked in the last arc of TG and the beginning of :re.
It got gradually worse ever since the auction arc and took a nose dive when the focus shifted fully to Rushima.
Of course not every panel looks shitty, for example an important panel will still be drawn fairly good, but just compare the way Ishida drew Kaiko in chapter 125 with the way he drew him in :re chapter 98.

well yeah of course itori is above her, you can't dispute that. but you also can't dispute kurona being a top tier semen demon.

She can use her brain properly, is strong and doesn't waste panels. Thats it.

Because he's the Tokyo ghoul. Such is life.

>Kaneki getting BTFO soon I guess
Obviously.
That whole OEK business is just an illusion Kaneki is indulging in. As the moon arc suggests.

He's doing it on purpose. He finds far more uses for his hand kagune than he does his regular one. And also it gives Ishida an excuse to make more swordfights.

hahaha you fool, you don't even know this much?....but... ah how could you have known? it's better off you go through the rest of the entire series and pick out the symbolism and come to a conclusion. come back after you have done so.

>theory on why Kaneki's hand is still fucked up?
>muh theory
Don't overthink it and reread the chapter speedreader-kun. That's just Ishida's shitty inconsistency as usual.

Fucking tell me is a furuta chapter REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are Itori and roma sisters? I'm pretty sure they are. If I became the OEK would they have a threesome with me?

Like this one ?

Chapter 98 Kaiko is an afterthought in a minor panel, hardly comparable to when he was the focus in 125. I agree about art going bit downhill during Rushima but the peak for me is easily re:'s Tsukiyama and Cochlea arc even if I dislike some on going trends in his drawings.

sadly no, you have to be the washuu king. but as the oek you'd get eto, touka, kurona, and the two garden semen demons so it's not all bad.

Eh i'll take it I guess. But those garden semon demons are girl(boy)s

there's one boy and two girls who are high quality.

You two know he's baiting, right?

oh well. there are plenty of people who believe that she's dead anyway so i just gave out my opinion on the matter regarding eto.

>Kaiko in chapter 125 with the way he drew him in :re chapter 98.
Is it really confirmed that Kaiko was that Sup Forums fedora guy in ch 98? Personally I think it's just some random Sup Forums member who is confirming that Washuu family is dead and Furuta is the new Washuu head family in V organization; or some Furuta's Sup Forums underling.
It certainly makes no sense that Kaiko or Sup Forums is ok with Furuta being an half ghoul when Furuta himself said that V higher ups would kill him off if they knew about his halfghoulification.

Unfortunately Ishida has been hack and retarded for a long time so he probably thinks we should eat any shit he pulls out of his ass.

No I'm certain they are qt girl(males). This is ishida after all. He is literally gay. Like actually gay in his personal life. Half this mango is fujo bait. Specially that stuff with Tsukiyama being kanekis "Sword".

>Pic related

>Furuta himself said that V higher ups would kill him off if they knew about his halfghoulification.
He said higher ups. Could also just mean the Washuu and not Kaiko.

Stop projecting your own insecurities.

On this tangent I would like to further discuss the theory Jason raped kaneki. Jason was clearly gay and clearly sadistic. Not to mention the xrays showing kaneki's penis region BTFO.

What does kaneki do after he defeats Jason?
He pins him down and straddles his back. followed by jasons screams.

Kaneki got "revenge" on Jason if you know what I mean. That's some prison shit right there.

>>/lgbt/

>higher ups
Probably only arima. He only killed off all the washuu after arima has been confirmed dead.

It isn't a coincidence that upon the "Kakuja's Egg" (Kaneki) cannibalizing Eto's kakuja (read: "mother") that his body and is becoming gradually more and more like her Owl like as Eto's kakuja. It is almost certainly a Black Goat's Egg parallel. Ishida is doing it on purpose. This fucked up regen didn't happen until after ch. 56. And Eto described his arm おててwhen wondering if it grew back, which his how Japanese mothers often refer to their children's hands/feet that doesn't really have an English equivalent. I sincerely doubt Kaneki is doing this to himself intentionally.

>feet
Meant arms.

man i didn't know chibi was here, what an epic post. please shout me out in your new vid XD.

His feet are kagune monstrosities as well.

>arima
>higher up
Arima was literally Washuu/Onitsune/V's personal cumdump. And Furuta only realized that Arima's quinque was destroyed. He never confirmed that "the most powerful investigator in the world" was murdered immediately after his weapon was broken like any random investigator. It's "Arima" afterall.

That's true now too. But the word she used at the time was おてて, so I was correcting myself as "feet" in this context would have been あんよ。

I was foolish to think my identity could remain anonymous from my fans here. What is up fellow chibit. Nice to see you here!

F-forgot my picture.

Ishida likes making fanservice for his fujoshits. Thats it , nobody is really gayfaggot like Nico ; those are just landwhales delusions
Actually there are two fuccbois and one girl. Hirako was fine but i dont know why ishida wanted gardenshits to stick around. We have enough Autisma enablers in ccg and Kaneki is a huge one too.
We surely don't need more side characters when old char like Amon, CCG named investigators like Gori and old veterans need to be developed since Ishida forgot about them when prequel ended. Even new and old qshits needs more screentime

hi feet returned to normal. when he woke up last chapter and the garden kids were pushing him out the door you can see his legs.

there's two girls. i mean she could end up being a trap, but there isn't anything pointing to that atm so for now she's a girl.

By which chapter do you expect him to be back?

Why are you so obsessed with the jewtuber manchild? or are tou running out of ideas shitposter-kunt?
Only roma would ride your dick because you're her boss. Itori would simply laugh at your pathetic penis though

forgot pic

>hide

I hope never only cucks like that fujoshit relationship with kaneki.

what an autistic piece of shit you are, we've already established itori and roma are only the washuu king's sluts. And you have the nerve to call others shitposters? shitposter kunt is hard at work here, trying to push the title onto others

Then it's a conscious choice to keep his hands that way.

>are tou running out of ideas shitposter-kunt
>shitposter-kunt
>kunt

H-how did you know I was Australian??
Do you have some kind of ip flag plugin?
Answer me!

>Only roma would ride your dick because you're her boss. Itori would simply laugh at your pathetic penis though

Was that supposed to be an insult. That will do just fine.

Probably an inconsistency. His right arm is normal in several pages as well.

Gloves?