I just marathoned 704 episodes of this show, when does it get good?

I just marathoned 704 episodes of this show, when does it get good?

>I just marathoned 704 episodes of this show,
I do hope you took toilet breaks.
Also, keep in mind that humans are not supposed to stay awake for over a week. It does funny things to your brain.

user you're supposed to just read the mango for this one...

Never, it's Toei. just read the manga already, the anime is trash.

>watching One Piece

STOP. Read the manga.

when sanji joins

if you didon't enjoy all 704 then give up, at least you gave it a try, I mean shit. I don't know what made you stay for 700 episodes.

It took me ~220 episodes to notice that it will never be any good

>stayed for 700 episodes
Why? If you can't enjoy something after at most 3, you shouldn't even bother with it

I'm up to date with the anime, what makes the manga better? Plot moves faster?

its a joke you autismo incarnates

Never, it just keeps repeating arcs but with different characters.
And also saving princesses every kingdom.

It can outright kill you, but you would need some outside stimuli. At least there's no documented case of a person killing themself with sleep depravation.

When they found the one piece, Then they found out that one piece is just a machine to stop devil fruit power around the world

never,stop wasting your time.

its better that you continue by reading the manga, the manga, unlike the anime, is of high resolution, no annoying filler scenes, and moves faster, its really fun, and has probably the biggest manga audience in the world, so you could find a lot of discussions, theories and reviews, witch makes it even more enjoyable.

you already passed the good arcs. after enies lobby, sabody archipelago, impel down/marineford its just continuous mediocrity.

watch until after marineford. The rest is mediocre and unwatchable

I can't bear to watch this series, as the art is too ugly, particularly the faces.

>I just marathoned x episodes of this show, when does it get good?
It's one of my favourite memes (at least for x>20). Just behind
>>xD
>Fuck off.
in High School DxD threads in terms of personal enjoyment. Keep up the good work, Sup Forumsnon.

mandatory