Deconstructing the "Based Poland" meme: Part III

To continue on from yesterday's posts, there is more information about Poland the memers and forty eight percenters must know.

>Poland has no effective military force
The Polish Army is a mere extension of NATO. Poland from a security standpoint is extremely weak and relies heavily on NATO presence and US operations. Poland recently agreed to have a U.S backed missile defence system placed in their backyard. With the constant threats coming from Russia over Ukraine, and Putin building troops up close to their borders, Poland is a weak player on the international stage

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_from_Poland_during_and_after_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> deconstructing the poo in loo meme

It's poo in space now niggers.

>Poland's Naval Fleet is a joke
Poland is extremely limited in its naval power. Germany and by extension Brussels have restricted ship building and their currrently possess 0 super carriers and only a few carriers in total. Their operations are limited to a sandbox in the Baltic Sea, and has zero presence outside Europe.

please stahp :(

>Poland's Air Force doesn't strictly exist
Poland has no current orders for up to date aircrafts. Mainly because they have no supercarriers. Their military reach is so limited that they do not purchase any new fighter jets because NATO have positioned ther own in Eastern Poland

Poland 0,1% muslims and not rising
UK 10% muslims and rising
Poland has future
UK doesn't have future

>Poland is a proud, independent country
Poland as a nation state has shifted location on many occasions. The current borders were agreed to post-1945 and drawn up by Moscow, without the input of any Polish diplomat or leader. Poland has been a client state of every major European power for the past 1000 years. The Holy Roman Empire, Napolean, Prussian Germany, The Russian Empire, The USSR and now today the EU. In every single era, Poland has been the bitchboy, the slave of Europe. Foreign actors have come and gone, raping their women and pillaging their yurts and burning the place down.

why u do this?

we don't need equipment or army when bunch of niggers is enough to colonize whole western europe.

our football fans could annex half of europe right now

haha, britfag jelly of 100% White Christian Stronk Poland!

70% of the babies born to Polish mothers in the British Isles have brown fathers. Look it up.

get rape by a niger tomorow!!

Maciek fucked the girl you liked LOL

You r mom sucks 80% black dicks
Fact
Look it up!

Poland is going to be a world power in 50 years after the rest of Europe and America becomes demographically ruined permanently

The future is polish

>Polish people are white
The Modern day borders of Poland are not that of ethnic Poles. The majority of modern day poles are ethnically German. This is because Poland in its current form, was German Territory for centuries beforehand and spoke German, and identified as German. The "Based Poles" you see today, have German blood.

The ethnic Poles still exist, to the East of the country. Eastern Poland has the worst standards of living in the Visegrad group. They are ethnically slavic people. These tortured souls have endured centuries of oppression and military rule, raped and killed by all the world's powers.

White christians dont make poor starving shitholes

>Poland is an up and coming, strong economy country

Poland relies also entirely on EU funding. They are the whipping boys in Brussels. They have no say in anything in Europe because they are the welfare queens of funding from the ECB. The ratio as explained yesterday, was 80/20 receiveing in EU funds. Their people like to wage a war of words with their paymasters in Brussels. But it's hot air. Without the EU, Poland's entire economy would collapse.

lol

Agreed, communism does.

Explain to us island nigger why Poland need fleet when we are in the middle of EU and our 'sea' is a fuking pond?

>Poles are hard working people

The vast majority of Polish immigrants who migrate to western developed countries are highly skilled workers in their own country. But they end up in low paying, slave labour jobs in the UK and Germany. This is because the education standards in Poland is extremely poor, so those who are lawyers and doctors in Krakow, are toilet cleaners and berry pickers in Peterborough and Hamburg.

Someone's butyblasted
Either his pop's lost his work due to pole
His mom sucks hussar's dong
Or his gf went for might slavic kiełbasa
Ofcourse his selfloathing piece of serf shit scrubbing shitters there.
But who cares amrite?
Better pakis than poles, eh?

That was 28 years ago. More than enough time for any white christians to improve themselves.

Are you saying there is no improvement made since 1990?

>UK 10% muslims and rising
5%*

stick to your island bong

You're going full retard.

No force projection =/= no military force.
We rely on US operations to move our special forces and light infantry around the globe.
We don't need NATO transportation to defend our territory.

Our ground forces are very capable, especialy for continental standards - particularly when it comes to the armored component and infantry, which has plenty of very modern ATGMs.

The anti-air defense is somewhat outdated, but we've already bought US Patriots in latest configuration and they're essentially guaranteed to be shipped before we have to fight any war on our turf.

Our air force is equipped with F-16s. The numbers aren't impressive, but unlike say German planes, they're equipped for a wide range of missions, including ground attack operations. In fact, we could hit Berlin with an air-to-ground strike from our own airspace, while the Germans don't have the capacity to do the same to Warsaw. They wouldn't even be able to retaliate.

And yes, we don't have a strong naval force, because we really don't need one. Furthermore, we don't have any standard carriers to speak of, because that'd go against the stated mission of our armed forces, which is to protect our territorial integrity. Supercarriers are used for force projection and that's something we don't need to do. From a purely military standpoint it's a good thing - we can focus on a few things instead of spreading ourselves thin like, say, the Bongs.

I'll probably trigger you, but there's no way for our conventional land-based forces not to outclass yours by 2025. That's simply because we just have to buy a few subs to play our naval game while you have to pump your money to maintain a strong naval presence while your ground forces rot.

Pakistanis and Indians at least bring trades to UK. Without them asian spices like curry leaves, nutmeg, coriander will cost a fortune to purchase.
Poles only bring in car thieves and drug addicts.

> bla bla bla bla bla
>i hate poland
>bla bla bla

somebody hurt you, didn't they?

show us on a bear where Maciek put his kiełbasa

>at least Poland doesn't have the browns

Wrong. Poland is a signed up member to the EU's open border policy the schengen area. There is no border control in Poland. Syrian refugees DID enter Poland and many settled in the South and West. Brussels enforced a quota programme for refugee intake, and forced Poland and the Visegrad to accept refugees. While Poland pretended to oppose this, eventually in 2016 they accepted the placements and agreed to intake 5,000 per year until 2020.

You are fuking retarded.
Those who trived under comunism still live and hold much of power, their kids(just as bad as them) are in media and biznes.
You dont end comunism like those fuktards like Wałensa did. You kill the fuking bastards and not make deals with them. He and most of "oposision" back than did got deals with comies.
But why do I even care...ist shill slight tread.
SAGE, HIDE, Report.

>5%
>w/o illegals
Yet they look like there's at least 40% of them

Nah, you lads are alright. Don't listen to this chap

1991 census was 1,8
2001 census was 3
2011 census was 4,4
2014 it was estimated 5,4
You do understand where it is heading don't you?

>Polish mathematics
So now you're just going to make up magical numbers?

>damage control the post

*slide

Drop a nuke on London and Birmingham and it's down to 0.1%

>more germans thieves in poland than polish in german
Boarder controll yearly report for 2016
>pajeet and tariq brings trade
If you count ME disseases as trade...

you base this opinion on this article
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

>They are also mixing with new immigrants from continental Europe. Most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers.

it means over 50% were born to Polish parents, and of the rest

Sounds reasonable.

So, to round up all points made so far in this lesson.

1. Poland has a very poor military and cannot defend themselves
2. Poland has the worst education system of he G7
3. Poland's economy is 100% dependent on Brussels funding
4. Poland's history is that of slavery, a pawn in international rivalry and never exerted power or influence of note
5. Modern Day Poland is not real Poland, and the majority of the Poles you see today are not ethnic Poles, but minority Germans who stayed during the redrawing of the map in 1945.

And by the way, we're already starting to get the numbers on you, Bong. The entire British Army is 80 000 soldiers strong. We're sitting at about 100 000 soldiers and we're going to expand to 200 000 over the next decade. This includes territorial defence forces, but doesn't include various paramilitary organizations (which pretty much don't exist in Britain by the way).

Once we buy new attack choppers, Swedish subs and finish upgrading our artillery and air defense, we're going to laugh at you. And our country's population is like 2 times smaller than yours.

tl;dr
You're full of shit and your country isn't that much ahead despite having way more money and people to work with.

Imagine how asshurt you have to be make this.

Nah, that's just basic fact checking, cunt.

>identified as German
Then why did Prussia force germanification then?
Why did they kill students protesting against suppression of their nationality?

Funny, because based on the news coming out of your country, everything you wrote literally sounds like:

>5. Modern Day Poland is not real Poland, and the majority of the Poles you see today are not ethnic Poles, but minority Germans who stayed during the redrawing of the map in 1945.

wrong again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_from_Poland_during_and_after_World_War_II

>With the constant threats coming from Russia over Ukraine, and Putin building troops up close to their borders

Nah m8
Due to my work i travel a lot and i was probably in every major british city as well as few manufacturing centers
I know what and how really looks like there. You can do whatever you like. It won't change a shit.
Put as much hate threads as you want kid. Loose some of your steam...
It's all you can do...
Those bad polaks, rite?

>D&C topic
>UK or Australian

is this what inferiority complex looks like

Mate how sad do you have to be to spend literally days belittling a country? Stop being so pathetic it's embarrassing

And what the fuck do you expect from us? Poland has always been a medium country, on economic and political peripheries of Europe. The first scientific journal on "polish" soil in the 18. century was in Royal Prussia and it was issued in german

Danzig was controlled by the Germans and our nobles were simply exporting wheat to Amsterdam, they didn't sell sophisticated products. Town law in Poland = german town law + polish modifications, that is Magdeburger Weichbild (Sachsenspiegel + some other laws), which was revoked only in 1791 after Constitution of May 3rd was introduced. Townspeople of Poland were Germans, Jews, Italians, Dutch, until they became polonized

If you read "Promised Land" of Władysław Reymont, the industrialists there are polish, german and jewish

Poland is the PERIPHERY of Europe. It can't do more than it was endowed with, we will stay average, like Hungary or Czechia. If you look at Poland's history, then people are emmigrating from here since the abolition of serfdom when it was under russian control in 1863. Then they usually emmigrated to the then developing USA, but also Western Europe. Interwar period - people still emmigrating to Western Europe. When the job markets of the EU were opened, then around 2 million Poles emmigrated

If you compare Western Europe with Poland, then it's completely pointless, because you guys always were materially ahead of us, and you will stay so

JIDF must be mad as fuck about those marches in poland

keep it up based poland

Found the polish second gen immigrant.

The Pole, realising due to his own nature his country can never be on the same cultural or economic level as the West, lashes out in obsessive attacks against those he claims to hate yet really longs to be. Just like the psychotic Pole in this thread, fantasizing over building a border wall between him and Western Europe, yet in reality the Pole wants nothing more than to be seen as Western European

>If I hide my flag maybe people wont call me 48 percent!

I'm white British and probably more aesthetically pleasing than you. In fact I know I am because I don't spent all my time deconstructing a nation. Get a life

Bless Poland. In a world where so few defend themselves, and their country against migrant cancer, you stand tall.

PSHEMEKD

Britain has little use for land power and Poland has little use for naval power.
We don't have even real enemies to fight thanks to nukes.

At last you've understood that. Not to mention that they're dumping salaries for the natives and raising the demand in the housing market.

Poles, pajeets and pakis must be deported.

>Without them asian spices like curry leaves, nutmeg, coriander will cost a fortune to purchase.
What fucking century do you live in?

>the butthurt kike at it again

You were here yesterday, saying the same thing. Nobody has a life here, Adam Kowalski from Reading.

56% is still better than 0%, Pajeet.

Meme aside little dumb pole, Indian and ME investors are willing to keep the UK economy afloat by investing in near bankrupt british companies.
Land rover, Mclaren, Jaguar, Bentley, Lotus, etc all of them are partly owned by asian investors.
While Poland's only investment in the UK is leeching off its EU contribution. Fucking poor useless subhuman slav trash.
Give back Germany their land you lazy as fuck useless parasites.

>Eternal Anglo on smear campaign against Poland
Fuck you!

nigger/spic/chink/mick/anglo/kraut and 1/84th cherokee here

how big is your amerimutt folder kikel

My doctor is a polish immigrant. Why are you so mad? Polak took your girl?

Reality about Poorland:
>70% of exports from Poland is created by foreign owned firms
>25% of those exports go to Germany
>80% go to EU
>60% go to the Eurozone
>Productivity growth in Poland is slowing
>Most foreign investments go to former german lands
>Public debt is growing as in the rest of Europe
>Poland is dying out, one of the lowest fertility rates
>2 million emmigrants because life conditions are so dire

Why is an anglo suddenly bootyblasted about a country that he claims isn't too powerful?

Non-white confirmed.

It's not just amerimutt you know

No. Fuck you. No one needs low skilled toilet cleaners. They're something similar to Uzbeks and Churkas in our capitals.

The polish army is pretty good.They have the biggest army in Europe only behind UK,Greece and France

I can't see how this is a bad thing

Thank you vlad. Keep up the good fight

I know some great poles, but generally speaking these shrimpheads are superleeches of the worst kind.
They hop on every trend like braindead critter and even feel proud about ripping people fulfilling every cliche.
Their families came here decades ago, got everything served on a sliver platter, still they happily accept gibs to this very day and never bothered to learn a single word german.
Seeing this vermin talk about muh joos is ironic at best.
Now watch young triggered Augustyn jump in to tell me why he needs to suck nazidick on a korean imageboard.

does this make you happy?

YOU BE SAIN
THAT
WE BE TEUTONS AND SHIEEEET

Yeah, I put a lot of emphasis on that in my posts. It's still funny when a Bong criticizes our land forces when this component of his country's armed forces is so puny.

Poland is no superpower, but it's not like our military is laughable. It's actually surprisingly capable if you consider the difficulties it had to overcome to become what it is today. And like I said, by mid 2020s it's going to be a well-rounded modern force, which is going to put it way ahead any EU country aside from France. And yes, this includes Germany.

Le Based Poland meme is shattered by this pic alone

>Gets rekt
>"damage control"

What this is my first time on pol in 2 weeks and the first time I've seen this thread

If you want those spices just go down to a paki shop and they'll sell you half a kilo for 2 pounds. Without them curry leaves will cost 10 pounds per ounce. Since britain no longer owns India, this is the closest they can get to get cheap spices.
Also fuck you, spices are fucking everything for the brits.

SUPERPOWER BY 2025

Remind me how you're any different from poo in the loo

>Deconstructing the "Based Poland" meme: Part(kek) III

like it is even possible, Abdul

you keep all your american memes in one folder?

christ man, if you aren't naming em its a pain to keep up

how many files yosef

It's not your military that is laughable but you vermin getting vaginal spergings while celebrating congo-tier polish mong-folklore while sucking nazi dick.

nice samefagging, 89er

Checked!
Don't worry about the EU, The Donald has your back......he also has a 2.5 million man Amerimutt military and 11 super carriers.

based Greece wow

Why would anyone try to integrate in germany if you dont even respect yourself?

Hello tyrone. Why aren't you posting under your real flag?

One only has to look at 19. century Europe to understand that Eastern Europe is a meme. Not a single eastern european empire (I exclude Russia) was present at then, so why the fuck would anybody count on any eastern european country to change things is beyond me