Whats up with sandniggers and little girls?

Why is the SS in Finnish? NOW I really wanna kill myself.

look like womanlet

BECAUSE SHE'S A FUCKING CHILD

meme flags everwhere, you faggots brought this on us.

If she hit puberty then she's no longer a child.
I condemn race mixing though.
They should be getting married to males in their ethnic groups instead of whoring around.

Look, retard. We can agree about a low age of consent and whatever the fuck you want, but that little girl is obviously prepubescent.

pretty sure she's 18 at least

why these always happen in finland?

immigrant population is low there

>condemn race mixing though.
>They should be getting married to males in their ethnic groups
Why?

probably, can't see clearly though.
I agree that that pic shouldn't be happening.

You can'tn just tell by the face.

>adult skull
> sunken zygomatic/cheeckbone
she 17 at very least
here's example of preteen

because you're a shill

I entered the Instagram account and the nigger had deleted the picture, but he has uploaded one in reference to it, stating the following:
khali_waliHey guys its me fahad do you wanna listen from a racist guy who is wanted for the police or you wanna listen from me as a human being . First of all I informed the police about that hate speech also that pic with the girl I saw her only once in that lake and a picture was taken and my friend pekka was doing a jump and we were having fun so nothing between me and her , second that there is a girl which I have no idea who is she complained about me sending her a pic of me and girl I have three phones one was off pekka gave me his phone then that phone was stolen day after my boss phone was stolen too and he can whiteness that and we have crime report too and now they have sent that pic and all my private stuff even to MY MOM!! Imagine she blocked me I swear god however also by the way I am Not Muslim??!! I am christian and I left islam year ago and now I have jobs and I translate at church for immigrants I am a pentacostal christian baptized in the name of jesus christ my saviour and my role model I am not saying that to stay in finland it is my faith and we declare it to the world and also last but not least I WORK AND I PAY TAXES I TAKE NO PENNY FROM FINLAND #suomi #fahad #19_20 v and no lies .

Legally they're a child until they're 18. Idgaf what you think it would be in your fascist utopia. I could get boners when I was 11 but I was still a child.

because they are doing what everyone wants to do
fucking 15 year olds
good fucking job sandniggers

That's just the skull shape Finns have. Of course your mutt girls are going to be all round all around.

the fringe that are in contact with these shits are the ones who brought them over as sex toys.
That's why only pictures you see of migrants is either a crime or with a whore

sunken zygomatic/cheeckbone means she past puberty (start of ageing) or in the verge of 20's

shes absolutely gorgeous tho.
would molest/10

They are free to act on their natural desires, where as white man just look with envy filled green eyes because they can’t act like this because they get ostracized from society if they even look at a hot 12 year old.

>Legally they're a child until they're 18
No they're not.
not everywhere either

>but I was still a child.
no you weren't

I'm not advocating for sex outside marriage.
Only marriage with parental consent after puberty has begun

>christian baptized in the name of jesus christ
Don't approve of racemixing still.

that looks like a 23 year old roastie.

>Whats up with sandniggers and little girls?

they have good taste and dont pretend that women past their prime are better catches than the average western soyboy does

shit posting aside who wouldnt date a little girl if they legally could?

>white man
>green eyes

You post screams "future prison inmate".

Yes they are, in the West at least

And yes I was faggot. I think I'd know whether or not I was a child given I can compare now and then. You're fucking insane if you think just because you can get a boner you're ready to be a father or have sex.

Scrape the cheeto crumbs out of your neckbeard and get yourself therapy.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.
Little girls need love. If white people don't embrace pedophilia, they will go for nonwhite men who disregard the law. Age of consent is white genocide.

>fully formed teeth
>eyebrows darker than hair

NOT A CHILD

Is that Brucie from GTA IV?

>t.buttmad hazel

Green eyes are literally patrician

No, you just weren't educated and prepared for it.
If education was more serious we'd be teaching young adults how to manage a household and raise a family correctly.

The system needs to be reformed.

Besides you don't have to have sex before getting married, and you can wait till it's "legal" or get a court order to get married a year earlier in cuckstralia.

Besides you can just court them until then

They make them feel like they're the only guy in town

No, I was physically and mentally unprepared for both sex and marriage/fatherhood. Education has nothing to do with anything, we all received sex ed.

I'm assuming you're one of these autistic trad retards, probably with a dash of libertarianism alongside your "Fascism" seeing as you're a pedophile.

Either way kys desu

>pedophile
lol that's if they're prepubescent.

>I'm assuming you're one of these autistic trad retards, probably with a dash of libertarianism alongside your "Fascism"
close, I'm against degeneracy and for traditionalism.

>we all received sex ed.
literally "use a condom, don't get stds blah blah blah"
not "how to raise children, plan a family, be a faithful wife/husband"

Mine was abstinence. I think it'd be better off if people had "safe sex" in a "safe environment" aka "marriage".

>Education has nothing to do with anything
It does have quite a bit.

Well at least it seems consensual unlike your boy Roy

Muslims come from archaic countries where being attracted to women under the age of 18 is still considered normal.

So is anyone going to translate the Swedish or...

The body isn't finished growing until 18 for girls and in some cases 21 for boys. The mind continues to develop until at least 25 which is partly why diseases like schizophrenia develop every twenties.

Education has literally nothing to do with anything. Humans are mentally, emotionally and physically immature at that point and should not be raising babies, not to mention that the girl's hips are often more narrow meaning childbirth is more painful and can kill them.

Either way you have a very warped idea of how the world and human biology works which isn't that weird given these fascist trad larping faggots barely leave their houses and therefore don't understand what life is like.

-also reposting this comment, if it posts twice idgaf

I don't agree

>fascist trad larping faggots barely leave their houses and therefore don't understand what life is like.
ayy lmao, I do know how it is, the majority of the males and females are degenerate and aren't solving our european birthrate, aren't haveing stable families, not raising theri children correctly etc.

Well I'll be courting a virgin girl, getting married and having as many children as I can financially support while you can ride the roastie train, having sex outside marriage and possibly get married, have 2.5 children and hope not to divorce.

Does anyone speak terrorist? Why is he saying "no"?

because she wasn't a virgin.
Omar got her before khali here.

I don't agree with you on anything you're saying, but that image you posted is a somewhat okay reflexion on human relationships.

So are you for sexual liberation and degradation of society?

I'm against that.
Reason why I think that it's up to the parents to decide when and who their daughter marries is because they can decide if the man is able enough to support his own family.

Also because since "young adults are having sex anyway etc" they should be having it in a safe environment "marriage", promiscuity is bad for society and our race.

JIDF trying to defelct from all the jews in hollywood.

my sides = orbit

>muslim detected
your pic related only works if society is set that way....nowadays it's more like fat muslims seducing young innocent girls, and how can you be okay with that?

What's wrong with it? They might be brown but they deserve to have lolis.

>baptized in the name of jesus christ my saviour and my role model
>I am not saying that to stay in finland it is my faith and we declare it to the world
>I WORK AND I PAY TAXES I TAKE NO PENNY FROM FINLAND
>and no lies .
>TAQIYYA

Whether you "agree" or not is irrelevant. I am correct in what I say. This isn't biology and not an opinion; ie this isn't debatable. If you choose to be a creepy interest fascist then fine, just know that you're creepy and an internet fascist.

People such as you are so stubborn in your backwards views that no amount of rationality and evidence will change your mind.

looks shopped

They are paving the way for the acceptance of lolis. And that makes them heroes in my book.

Is biology*

(((they))) are showing you that it's only okay for muslims, not you cletus

>>muslim detected
lol okay then

>how can you be okay with that?
I'm not, when did I ever state that? I said I'm against racemixing, read the thread fatso.

Females can bear children at that age.

That has numerous factors involved

>t. Diarrhea cornea
Hazel eyes are literally evolutionarily superior, can see in dark like blue don’t go blind easily like brown.
Green eyes are weaker but have better eyesight than the rest.

you're okay with men seducing kids

Only if you're brown.

See how much hate white weebs and Japs get for being fascinated with JK aged girls. Your lolis have no chance.

>you're okay with men seducing kids
No I'm not.
I never said that.

I'm saying that females should be able to marry after puberty with parental consent.
12+

underrated

>> Democrats - "middle aged muslims with underaged white girls... Completely acceptable

>> Democrats - "Republican anything with 17 yr old legal adult 40 years ago... PEDOPHILE!!!"

So just because some girls can bear children, they should? Many of them die during child birth and causes them extreme pain because they are literally too small you sick fuck. "Numerous factors" my ass, that's a shit response to your unrelenting support of pedophila because of your fee fees and disregard for genuine biological facts.

Yeah we also used to burn people alive because we thought they were supernatural witches, we should start doing that stuff again except for people like you, it's ReDpIlLeD xD

This guy gets it. Also:

>Middle-aged Muslims grooming and prostituting kids: no problems

>Drawings or video games characters that look 15-18: YOU'RE RAPING REAL CHILDREN AND NORMALISING PAEDOPHILIA

>So just because some girls can bear children, they should?
Yes.
We need more European children.

>pedophila
It's not pedophilia

Yeah, but if they get their lolis, then white men will one way or another get their lolis as well. They can't justify being blatantly racist and keeping white men from getting lolis though.

Fuck, worst case scenario we'll convert to Islam, and then we'll get our lolis. Libtards can't stop us either way.

They can birth them when they are no longer children and are physically, emotionally and mentally mature and at their peak.

Your hilarious "being anti pedo is actually anti white" picture just shows how deluded you are. You're a pedophile, stop trying to pretend you're anything but a larping deluded trad pedo larper

*posts random adult white woman*"

You still need to be brown, user

> emotionally and mentally mature
ever
>*posts random adult white woman*"
and you're calling that pedo.

You're retarded mate.

Muhammad had sex with children so i guess it's a way of them looking up to their false idol

they want to fuck lolis and ours are the most aesthetically pleasing.

Fine, *more* mentally mature. You can just admit you're wrong if you're going to continually ignore every point I bring up and just give half assed barely relevant single sentence responses.

Also yeah I was pointing out the irony in the weird cunt who's obsessed won't little girls posting mature, adult women, ie perfect childbirthing material.

They are mohammaians. See Sahih Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine.

All of this degeneracy is comming from protestant countries.
Fucking heretics.

Obsessed with*

This has to be fake.

white women are superior in every way, can't wait to get myself another white girl.

>obsessed with little girls
I never said I was.
I said females who've hit puberty and are 12+

Well atleast there is more haram pussy for us

STAY ALPHA

Aka little girls. I began to hit puberty like 11 or 12 and I was still immature in every single way. You're a fucking creep and you don't understand how the world works, it's as simple as that. I wouldn't be surprised if you were some NEET who still lives with his parents and has zero social interaction outside of this shitty board.

how he's not in jail already ?

>I began to hit puberty like 11 or 12
Males and females have different ranges obviously.

> zero social interaction outside of this shitty board.
nice assumptions mate.
Have fun with you're roasties.
I'll be courting and marrying when legal.

A guy that couldn't get his dick hard as teen who spends now his time on Sup Forums... What a fucking surprise...

that pic was an april fools joke.

>roasty meme
Back to r9k, no one of any age will ever want your psychopathic incel ass.

>r9k
topjej
I'm not hating any females.

>no one of any age will ever want your psychopathic incel ass.
We'll see, it's not hard to attract a female. Asking their father does help too. Doesn't bother me if they're from my church or interstate or in another country.

omfg how old is this girl?????

She looks like 20 year old. Anyway, who cares even if she was 13 or something. You are supposed to be married by 16 anyway.

who knows who cares?
Unless you're courting and marrying her then she better be a virgin.

>asking their father
As if the mentally insane shutin incel vibe wasn't already strong as fuck.

>calls women "females" and "roasties"
>Is delusional pedophile
>thinks being against pedophila is being anti white

You're a deluded incel and you belong back on r9k, goodbye

i fink ur actually still considered 'a child' as far as the education system / employers / councils are concerned in the uk until ur 21. ppl under the age of 21 are still covered by the 'PREVENT' indoctrination scheme, which they're always keen to point out see ~1/3 of its referrals come from right wing filth-obos as opposed to scamming third worlder imports.

*'PREVENT' is an 'anti-extremism' policy that has been rolled out in the UK to protect 'vulnerable young people' against radicalization. Uptake is piss poor, as expected.

Will be cute when she's older unless she goes full trailer trash

>r9k
Never been there.
nice whitenknighting defending roasties cuck

Their average male height is around 5'6'', little white girls look like full grown women to them.

She's already cute enough.
What matters is the genes and having children.
you're supposed to marry them.

Well seeing as your using r9k memes and you're a degenerate delusional pedophile who ignores facts/reality and replies in off topic single sentence strawmans, I'm going to assume you're from some shitty tier board

And yeah, it's r9k and everyone knows it, you have to go back. Subsequent comments won't change your inability to discern reality from your NEET socially isolated worldview. You're just digging the hole deeper with every comment.

IQ, culture, crime, safety, cohesion... other than that, no reason.

Cases like in OP are effectively distributed around Finnish chan and they eventually round up here. That's why you hear more about Finnish cases, because we don't ignore them but raise awareness.

>on cuckpol
>not redpilled
lol good one.

I probably should stop posting/browsing in cuckchan

whore will be whores

Yeah dude being an autistic pedophile is totally redpilled xD

I explained what "redpilled" was to my mum yesterday and she said I was smart and cool but just hoped I would get a job since I'm 25. Dumb roasty xD