>this feel when live in whitest country in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

apostrophe.ua/article/society/kiev/2017-10-14/ogon-i-bandera-v-tsentre-kieva-samyie-yarkie-foto-marsha-upa-s-vyisotyi-ptichego-poleta/14975
jpost.com/International/US-surprised-Israel-did-support-UN-vote-on-Ukraines-territorial-integrity-348564
timesofisrael.com/israel-us-pressured-ukraine-to-support-anti-settlement-resolution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Slavs
> white

That's not Lithuania

Redpill me on whiteness on Ukraine. I mean real whiteness like pic related. How much % of Ukraine is truly white? They are heavily mixed with asians.

Die whitey

>83x125

ukraine still exists??

>Ukraine has a lower per capita GDP than countries like Sri Lanka, Nigeria and Jamaica

Whiteys are pathetic.

Doesn't mean shit when your women are just mail bride prostitutes, and you all die of alcoholism.

You're Philippines tier.

Those are Ukrainians. They're attractive but brain damaged.

>french
>russian
Are you serious?

Am I serious about what?
Can you read the graph?
You were also part of the Golden Horde territory for like 100 years. Kiev got mongoled.

>Can you read the graph?
I don't see ukrainians on that pic.
>Kiev got mongoled.
Go be fat someone else

Reason why many of us boast about ''muh white race'' is because whites tend to hold great civilisations and quality of life. Ukraine are just niggers in white skin.,

And you're a Hun + Irish who are Mongoloid

Why are neo-nazis so common in your country?

I want to like Ukraine because they're slavs and nazibros, but your crimerates and HIV epidemic makes it difficult.

>Mongols in Britain
Show your flag, amerrimutt.

So how's European adoption working out?

Ukraine is Russian land

Dude are you serious, your nationalist leader is literally a Mongol

>so common
Not so. Unfortunately.

Show your flag, mutt.

The fuck? OP how do I move there? Are Frenchmen welcome?

Looks like a walking HIV cumbox to me. Also, you are never be white.

I saw less than ten niggas in my entire life.
I am 24 old.

Is this what the average Ukrainian woman looks like?

Ukraine is Russian land.

who fucking cares how white the chicks are. the hottest women are french, slovenes, italians, and bulgarians

ukraine and russia are both super hit and miss

>Less than 10
That still sounds like a lot.

>Bulgarian women
>hot

Only old people are left in Bulgaria bro

You just mentioned the least hot women

>Go be fat someone else

But isn't your new government filled with them?
I mean, I've seen the pics of some of them wearing armbands, holding white pride flags and so on.

Am I getting memed here?

Doesn't change the fact Ukraine is Russian land

nice graph

bulgarian-americans are qts ive never been to fucking bulgaria lmao. why would i go there theres a mcds only a 2 min drive away
that chick is fap

Not historically, it's actually Polish land.

Yes.
>But isn't your new government filled with them?
No. Just streets and army because many of them a less then 25, not goverment.
Go to ukrainian embassy, lol.

Ukraine is the israel of europe. Pic related
Shit senpai, where the Bulgarian girls at?

Ukrainian women are top tier looking chicks. However, they are also top tier gold diggers :/ I live in Warsaw and I met a lot of Ukrainian girls. They always complain about Ukrainian men in general (no offence, just saying).

>Go be fat someone else

I wish I was Polish.

there is no doubt about, ukrainian girls are one (if not the) best looking girls in East Europe

I few I know are absolutely stunning. There is just something about them, how they look, how they carry themselves and make them so hot.

Your girls are nice looking but that doesn't change the fact how many jews are in your government. Also I'm a first generation slav here bro.

You feel like a 16 year old girl? I don't get it.

But you post ugly girl...

I wish we had gun system & economic freedom like you guys.

Swedes (Goths & Vandals) used to live there (pic related), and a few hundreds years after that the Swedish Vikings traveled through there on their trading business and many settled and bred with the local women.

>Weak Chin and brown eyes
The upper one is better clearly.

Don't worry, the EU will fix that for you.
Baltics are not white, fuck off & we're full.

Americans aren't white either. You're going be South Africa 2.0 in 100 years too - and there's nothing that can ever reverse your dwindling white demographics too.

>EU will fix that for you.
No. Arabs don't go to our contry because hear about "evil neonazis", lol.

Fake country posting fake news.

The ole 24-7 kike. Sigh.

Facilitating sex tourism?

But muslims love Nazis and Hitler, Mein Kampf has been a bestseller in the Arab world for decades now.

That's not the Argentinian flag m8

It's army girls idiot.

hhnnnnnng
i would join azov for her

Not an argument, mutt. Stay mad.

That's a push-up bra, brah

Thrn why are you posting them here if not to attract foreigners with them? And I don't believe that the girls are legit, back when I met with some pravij sektor guys there were no girls with them at all.

Always welcome, lol.

>I met with some pravij sektor guys there were no girls with them at all.
War going about three year for now.

They just love strong fascist leaders and he just happens to have been the strongest one. Plus, many of them fought in his army so it's hardly strange that they honor their fallen.
She has the same face of this Swedish politician

>itt: gold diggers

Are you saying that they were on the front lines while the men greeted us? I am probably going to Ukraine again when winter ends, maybe I'll get in touch with them again, we'll see.

It's entirely possible, women here are quite fucking intense when they want something, I wouldn't be surprised to hear some stayed on the front lines defending the country from mongols or russkies, while men went to have some funsies.

Just see photo from last ukrainian nationalist march
apostrophe.ua/article/society/kiev/2017-10-14/ogon-i-bandera-v-tsentre-kieva-samyie-yarkie-foto-marsha-upa-s-vyisotyi-ptichego-poleta/14975

If ukraine is white than why is it so shitty and poor?

Same reasons as Russia

but honestly on a global scale, Eastern Europe isn't really that shitty anymore

That's great. And of course provocateurs were present, as always.
No idea, no idea at all...

just one question for you ukranians why are soros and israel so interested in your country?

Ukr... what? You mean that artificial nonexisting country made by stolen lands and ruled by american corporations and agents?

>that picture
oh the irony. if anything its americans that closest resemble that kike on the right. kys you mixed breed dog.

"Germany exists only in order to ensure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people"
They are interested in all countries, you of all should know better.

Khazar blood

there is a power vacuum in Ukraine currently, and everyone not just soros and israel are trying to fill it.

Best case scenario is genuine nationalists take power

>u of all should know better.
yeah but its not like they have such a great presence in belarus

I am sad for all the Ukrainian cuties involved with the nationalist crowd. When the time comes, the real people responsible will run to Canada, South America as once german nazis etc., while the idiot tools who where jumping around and proudly acting a nazi play, will scramble to clean their facebooks and twitters futilely, and having no where to escape and people around them not forgetting them - a hell would wait.

Because if Israel fails, Ukraine is Plan B.

That is because Belarus is the European North Korea, only with Russia instead of China.

>Literally Khazar spawnpoint
>White

new york and chicago suburbs

Wrong. Israel sided with Russia over Crimea, unlike the US. And this angered the US.
>US 'SURPRISED' ISRAEL DID NOT SUPPORT UN VOTE ON UKRAINE'S TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY
jpost.com/International/US-surprised-Israel-did-support-UN-vote-on-Ukraines-territorial-integrity-348564

>Israel: US pressured Ukraine to support anti-settlement resolution
timesofisrael.com/israel-us-pressured-ukraine-to-support-anti-settlement-resolution/

The oldest proof of European civilization at this time was found in north-west Ukraine apparently.
Nothing surprising about that, Israel is the epicenter of geopolitics these days. They have to play ball with everyone, Russia and the Saudis included.

>Israel sided with Russia over Crimea
You didn't prove me wrong. Israelis view Crimea as their Ashkenazi homeland. If Israel fails, Crimea will be Palestined with the help from Russia.

Your women throw themselves at literally any foreigner including Turks and Blacks which there are a lot of in Kiev.

Finland is also close to Russia, yet it's a prosperous 1st world country and khockhole pigs will forever be 3rd world.

Israel has had very good relations with Russia since Putin came into power. They were having better relations to Russia during Obama's presidency than they were with the US
>Israelis view Crimea as their Ashkenazi homeland
Nope. They don't. They've been trying for years to pull out every last Jew from there, even ones that aren't real Jews but only have one member of their family as Jew. I don't dabble in autistic conspiracy theories that can't be proven.