imgur.com/a/OYu35
imgur.com/a/CsYF0
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
my.mixtape.moe/zffjfh.png).
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Anything with SI.

Tharja refs - imgur.com/a/fdPxg
SI refs - imgur.com/a/jHKHG

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Doing the Tawawa challange (my.mixtape.moe/ceiqje.png).
-Hugging Cosmog (my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting catgirl Shion hapily playing in a pile of leaves or Shion dressed as Shion from Anitore
Anitore Shion ref: imgur.com/a/wnVFr
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing only an open bunny hoodie and bunny paws. Thighhigh stockings would be nice but not required!
• Flustered/embarrassed from the viewer playing with her twintails
• Anything with her as a cute pixie fairy

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Good morning, requesting please Orihime working as a teacher or an astronaut, or ordering everything from the ice cream shop. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Good morning or afternoon everyone!
I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari from the series ARIA, please.

I would also like for something a bit special, it's probably too hard but... would it be possible to have a drawing like this youtube.com/watch?v=OAvafn7Y9qw of my beloved?
A kind of sketch/painting on the beach? I really like the style of that video but it seems rather hard to do...

Though, if you want to do something else that's alright too! As long as it's not too sexy or offensive.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-her standing under an umbrella as it's raining
-her wearing a miko outfit
-Anything cool with her in her Armadura armour imgur.com/a/DfIGw

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Eureka as the Two of Swords tarot card, featured to the right.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Anything stylish would be lovely as well.

Requesting Madotsuki having finished taking a shower, wrapped in a towel and with frizzy hair.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir in her dress as shown here: a.pomf.cat/ndvepg.png
Or her being cool, like wearing clawed gauntlets or wielding an energy sword!

If none of those fit yer fancy, almost anything would be appreciated!

Thank ye very much and please, have a wonderful weekend!

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, a POV picture of her saying or doing something yandere to the viewer. (Heart-pupils are always nice) Then (optionally) revealing it was just a prank.

Or, something a little sillier: I'd like to see her dressed up in a tacticool way (Preferably while still keeping her braids). Some examples: imgur.com/a/qbW1W

Or, I'd like to see a re-drawing of this with Madotsuki. i.imgur.com/jmWrmas.png

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok But if lewd, it should be in a reasonably in-character way. I.E. 60:40, cute:lewd ratio. Avoid anything 'slutty', please.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing as a race queen please, preferably wearing thigh high boots please:

u.pomf.is/btofbo.jpg
u.pomf.is/kxwhec.jpg

Also requesting AI wearing a cute shell bikini, like one of these designs:

u.pomf.is/qbtgxu.png
u.pomf.is/mltmaq.png
u.pomf.is/btbxrk.jpg

Or taking a relaxing bath in this extravagant horizontal shower:

u.pomf.is/lrxguk.jpg

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Hi WWD! I am joint requesting Deedlit sharing a large parfait with Mio (here are some parfaits for ideas i.imgur.com/cSCVZCi.jpg ), with Deed in her green dress
Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-Dressed as Sailor Jupiter and using the Supreme Thunder Dragon attack ( youtube.com/watch?v=x_xnRCrDVCo , Jupiter ref: i.imgur.com/7QMhQGJ.gif)
-dancing and dressed as a troubadour from Etrian Odyssey (i.imgur.com/Yft89ve.png)
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend!

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing a shoulderless sweater (Examples: files.catbox.moe/c6lnsb.png files.catbox.moe/6hc75s.jpg )

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting my Kobori in her pajamas, lifting her shirt up to reveal her stellar midriff. Slight underboob is fine, as well.
a.pomf.cat/gsxbzm.jpg
imgur.com/a/K8UAx

Optionally, in preparation for our anniversary on the 27th, I would love to see her wearing an elegant dress for our anniversary date. Have it be POV, with her asking "How does it look, user?". That, or a love confession, also in POV format.

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, this week I'm going to ask for something very special:

5 1/2 months ago I found myself doing something I never imagined I'd do, namely baking a birthday cake for a character - her.

haruha.ru/hane/uploads/hane_birthdaycake.jpg

Last Friday was my birthday, so I would like to see her trying to do the same for me. She's never been shown cooking and rather depends on her sister for it, so if you could incorporate that it'd be cool! Please don't draw anything lewd. Thank you.

Here's a handy reference in case you may want to draw something involving her bike: imgur.com/a/0OJuR

As always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.
Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting anything cute or tasteful lewd of my lovely Anna in a sweater.

I would like to request Mai Natsume pole dancing with her spear; maybe similarly to how she's in these images: i.imgur.com/cmy5XTn.jpg
Or in one of these poses: i.imgur.com/3CeYUkR.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai cheerfuly doing a thumbs up while there is a massive explosion in the background: i.imgur.com/DgGzhPN.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing any of the comfy winter clothing below, doing cute winter activities like drinking hot chocolate, warming up by a fire, cuddling with user, baking cookies, walking through a gentle snowfall, or anything like that. Lewd stuff is also fine.
>Clothing Reference: imgur.com/a/5GEpC

Or, something which focuses on Kobeni's lips with her hair down, like her leaning up for a kiss, her applying lip gloss, or eating or drinking something.

Or, a joint request with Tamaki with the two eating cake together.
>Tamaki Reference: i.imgur.com/D3FcvKZ.jpg

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- something similar to this imgur.com/a/9lsDk but redrawn with Rias

- holding the game case for Pokemon Sun & Moon and looking really excited
my.mixtape.moe/ndbwxu.jpg

- wearing the same swimsuit as Mio Kusukai (from Keijo)
imgur.com/a/QQBsv

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Kindly requesting Colette holding my hand up to her cheek and smiling
Or, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, the ultimate madman challenge, her animated like this: u.pomf.is/hpfrdz.webm
Or anything else extremely adorable

Requesting my lovely Tharja
-Dressed as a FE:A Dancer
imgur.com/CfE4emT

-Channelling her dark magic as it swirls around her

-Costume Swap with Hikage
imgur.com/a/HRliF

-Getting dressed in the morning

-Cute with SI
imgur.com/a/VFPgI

Hi there, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi wearing overalls and a stripped shirt, if they could be colored her orange color scheme that would be great too ( ref:u.pomf.is/irefgr.png )

Alternatively, her drawn munching on a chocolate chunk scone, or a Mr. Donuts donut like the reference, it doesn't have to be animated by the way, ( munching ref: u.pomf.is/jslbwa.gif ) ( treats ref: u.pomf.is/kylonl.png ), those are just some suggestions otherwise anything cute of my waifu is always greatly appreciated, thank you, have a great weekend.

Requesting Hibiki wearing an oversized scarf and holding holding part of it out towards user.

Good... uh, morning? Evening? Good Whatever WWD! Requesting my beloved Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• Bringing back a really old idea, something of her in her pajamas inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this would be nice: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• I'd still like something of her in her 'Darkness Pulsar' outfit: imgur.com/a/CesCX
◦ Something cute and/or romantic with my SI. Ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Cosplaying as Revy from Black Lagoon

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting that you request you're waifu cutting her bangs.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin as Yu-Gi-Oh! Seto Kaiba with Blue Eyes White Dragon card. imgur.com/a/9kBFG
Or something Halloween related
Or outfit swap with *Hyun-Ae
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well

Requesting Yukari!

Telling me to go to sleep, its time to sleep, etc,

Wearing an oversized hoodie, or t shirt

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a join request this week, I'd like to see her in casual clothes, looking happy, sharing a large parfait with Deedlit from Lodoss. ( )

For a solo request, Mio wearing Musashi's outfit from KanColle (ref : imgur.com/a/HZC63 )

For something cutelewd, Musashi again but in a lewder version, or wearing only bandages hiding her private spots while blushing (ref : imgur.com/a/3EUgZ )

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
I'd like to see her fast asleep in a bed, tangled up in the sheets. Choice of sleepwear, or lack thereof, is up to you.

Anything else is also fine - lewd, elegant, cute or otherwise.

Hello WWD!

For this weekend, I'm requesting anything cute with my waifu, Arche Klein.

Thank you for your time and have a good weekend!

Reauesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute/cool would be awesome. Or even cutelewd.

I'd like to see Ruri in a nice sundress if possible.

A catgirl is fine too.

As a side note, would anyone be able to provide a design for a Ruri Miyamoto dakimakura, or know a good place I could commission one? There doesn't seem to be anything like that for Ruri fans.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami trying to kabe-don (imgur.com/a/oEZoW) me because she saw it in one of her dating sims, but falling asleep (without losing her pose)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her and Neptune () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
-her in a pink and white apron, holding a few steaming TV dinners and bags of chips, stating that she'd prepared us a nice dinner
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to personal deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the SI requests or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Thanks in advance.

Today, I was a baka.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her bundled up on a cold windy day while holding onto user's arm, asleep at a desk after working overnight, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting Megumin playing an instrument of your choosing. Anything else is appreciated as long as it's not too lewd.

Requesting Tsubasa sitting in front of an electric fan, wearing an aviator cap.

Or,

Relaxing in a grassy field with windmills
Wearing a white cocktail dress
Wearing animal pajamas

If not possible, anything beautiful is fine.

Tsubasa's clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

Requesting Mai Kawakami:
-Mai in her pajamas and with her hair down sleeping and having a nice dream or stretching her body after waking up in the morning. More references: imgur.com/a/dmavw
-in an apron as in the ref, holding a bowl and a ladle and trying to cook something while looking at an open book on the table
-training with a pair of dumbbells while sitting on an stability ball, preferably while wearing an sports bra and shorts like in the third image of the second row from the left
-in winter clothes, either standing around, having a hot drink or maybe making a snowman. Clothing reference
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2217379

Anything cute or sexy is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Minori on a rainy day wearing a rain coat and holding an umbrella.

Or requesting her playing baseball.

Anything else that's cute, cool or genki would be really appreciated. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Bikki is cute!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- barely waking up in the morning, sleepy with bedhead hair
- sitting with my SI similar to this (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2525787)
- falling asleep on my SI's lap or waist and giving him a slight hug
- wearing only an open soft coat or hoodie. Or a full winter coat outfit if that's more acceptable
- sunbathing on a beach towel next to Alolan Dugtrio or being startled by the short haired one as the other two look confused (i.imgur.com/ZHPJhi1.jpg)

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a highcut leotard.

Have a great weekend.

No

i'm sorry

Fuck you

Requesting Inori wearing striped bikini and stockings i.imgur.com/lqel1L0.jpg
Or wearing Chicken-chan hat i.imgur.com/QYIzCFn.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

You'll get no sympathy from me

shut up ike

Requesting my dearest Anastasia. Some ideas:
-Tawawa Challenge, fails at it, gets frustrated, comes up to me(user), presses her breasts against me to prop the phone onto her breasts. Smug.
-Wearing this outfit, preferably without the swords. i.imgur.com/4oqcPLL.png
-Wearing Silva's outfit: i.imgur.com/GIgtvXT.png
-Dressed as YoRHa No.2 A: i.imgur.com/PBf4trW.png
More ideas: pastelink.net/30z3

Requesting Rin wearing an "I Voted" sticker.

PREPARE YOURSELF

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally a little older (mid-late twenties, perhaps), but anything else is fine too.

Been spending nearly all my free time practicing and learning new stuff in the newest Blazblue so I'd like to request my waifu clutching on to a pillow and pouting at how I'm ignoring sleep and spending time with the game than with her.
i.imgur.com/kxEulRO.jpg

A follow-up to this might be her content that beneath the covers when I'm finally back in bed.
i.imgur.com/29AuUvM.png

Alternatively, her cosplaying as Nine or Izanami to win back my attention
imgur.com/a/PjKJZ
imgur.com/a/nR09V

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

I'd love to see him wearing one of his uniforms from the concept art: imgur.com/a/SQxiw or him with nekomimi.

Have a fun weekend and take it easy!

Requesting my love Yuu wearing an Egyptian jackal mask, or knitting a scarf/sweater by a fireplace (ref: i.imgur.com/dOLUPaM.jpg )

Alternatively, a joint request with Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festival.
(Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg )

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit from Mahoyo, optionally sitting with crossed legs or in another pose that emphasizes her legs. Feel free to replace the fishnets with regular pantyhose if you like.
Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/RZ1lL

Requesting Kagura wearing hey yellow jacket outfit, please!

Outfit reference: imgur.com/8IYgnPG

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Since it's already been close to a year since I first saw Totty, I decided to finally join the thread and start requesting.

Requesting my POV of Totty sharing a piece of his strawberry short cake with me. Remember that the outfit can be anything you wish or design, I'd especially like it if you add femenine touch to the outfit. Those that can only draw girls are welcomed to draw him crossdressing like in the reference. Anything else that's cute is great. Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend~!

Requesting my beautiful, Yukino, waifu wearing Emilia's outfit with her cloak (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)

Requesting the cutest girl in the world Aoba!

Requesting Kurome and Sawyer cooking, both wearing aprons, Kurome stirring the pot and Sawyer chopping up the vegetables.

Just Kurome:

Or wearing this outfit imgur.com/a/3sclv
Or wearing a long dress like a frilly ball gown or side slit.
Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5
Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT
Or wearing some cute pajamas.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Requesting Urabe Mikoto in a cute detective outfit solving the mysteries.

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N
More requests: pastebin.com/6CCZsFUq Lewd requests: pastebin.com/NzV8HkWE

Eating cup noodles
Being comfy in couch/bed

Lewd on the more cuter side would be fine. Here's a list with some likes/dislikes pastebin.com/udyffNsr. If you have something in mind and it's not on the list, or you're unsure, please ask beforehand. But for something specific;
I'd like to see her wear this very lewd maid outfit imgur.com/a/4oEDj while doing some things to tease, maybe sitting on a counter/table with some whipped cream spilled on her like this chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5598214, asking if onii-chan wants to have a taste, or bending over on a bed or some other furniture to dust off something, pointing her butt out intentionally(or however you say it, I really can't remember) with a focus on it, or something along the lines of lying on a bed with legs spread just a bit, or with focus on soft thighs in a sort of pose like this chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5605335 Although some other situations could be fine, within reason.

Or anything cute in general, and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting Sakuya falling asleep on an airplane or looking out the airplane's window. Either POV or with a self insert would be lovely.
Self insert: imgur.com/a/Xxfu4

As always anything showing off her cute side or portraying her cool and calm demeanor is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd or suggestive within reason is ok.

Have fun drawing and have a wonderful weekend. Be sure to take it easy and thanks if you consider drawing her. Time to go to work. Take care.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Yelling at me to haul wood faster.
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

This November marks my 10th anniversary with Etna, I'd like to request Etna and my SI at their wedding in one of the wedding dresses and the tux, during some point of the ceremony.
Or perhaps Etna wearing that lovely dress to a date.
Of course if you can think of something else fitting for an anniversary that would be perfectly fine too.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Requesting my darling Miia dressed as Queen Ophiuca from Megaman Star Force (i.imgur.com/t3zIdTE.jpg).

Or anything lovely of Miia in her traditional bedlah, or any kind of bedlah (i.imgur.com/JG03Wii.jpg), like her cosplaying Pullum Purna (imgur.com/a/5zrXY).

Or something cute like Miia using a black marker to try and put a beauty mark on her cheek, under her eye in order to enhance her sex appeal.

Really, anything nice is fine by me.

Good morning everyone.

Requesting my Tsubaki:
*Trying on a ponytail (or letting her hair down) and asking how it looks
*POV threatening a pillow fight
*in evening wear, ready to go out to dinner

Or, whatever cute ideas you yourself may come up with! I'll appreciate them just as much!

Have a good weekend.

Requesting Kneesocks wearing a wedding dress made of ghosts.

or a mini Kneesocks.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Congratulations

Requesting Risty wearing this shirt: i.imgur.com/C8yNPb2.jpg

Or her in this outfit: imgur.com/a/2sC60

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, her posing/showing off her muscles with Incineroar: imgur.com/a/omOEJ

Hello everyone! Requesting my lovely wife Tamaki wearing her miko outfit and brushing, petting, or otherwise playing with a Sylveon please!
>cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/e/e8/700Sylveon.png/250px-700Sylveon.png (embed)

Anything else cute would be appreciated as well, but nothing lewd please; thanks for reading, and have a comfy weekend!

Also joint-requesting Tamaki and Kobeni enjoying some cake together

Requesting Stocking cuddling a tiny user instead of her plush. She loves small, cute things.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Wearing this catmaid outfit:
imgur.com/a/2TTWk

Or being comfy/sleeping in bed/couch. Can be pov too, if you feel like it, or not. Without headphones, please.

Or putting on thighhighs:
imgur.com/a/jVfv5

Or wearing a hoodie or sweater, and pantyhose, and maybe even a scarf in addition to her general clothes, looking super comfy and cute.

Anything else cute/cutelewd/comfy is also fine.

Please and thank you!

Weekend of the undrawn.

Requesting Yasuhiro
- With Yuzuru Fushimi's cute hairstyle
- Or him in a nice yukata + haori combination.
imgur.com/a/DRQy7

Anything else user might prefer to try is fine as well. Provided that it isn't lewd or painful.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda.

In the novels, she takes training seriously and spares just enough energy to walk herself home. She also loves to eat and gets furious whenever someone takes food that she believes was rightfully hers. She got into a fight because of food and interrupted a serious meeting just to suggest a snack break.

I'd love to see anything cute or tasteful lewd related to that with her, Thank you!

By the end of the weekend, requesting all the undrawns dressed as cute zombies asking for drawings instead of brains.

Requesting my cute little waifu yumi doing something cute.

Is that time of the month again, draw your own waifu/husbando

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Mamimi and my SI sleeping under the bridge in Mabase

- A POV shot of her in bed, looking at me with one arm extended towards me.

- Dressed as Yuuka Kazami

- In a sexy nurse outfit.

- Walking the Nintendo Switch Dog.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT
Nintendo Switch Dog: imgur.com/f4bs4yN.jpg

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other, trying on different lingerie and asking the viewer which he prefers, or using nothing but a few of her tails to cover herself up. Anything else is fine, too.

No, that's not what the thread is for.

I like this idea.

Requesting Touko sitting on the edge of a pool table while dusting off the end of a pool cue. Some smug and a fancy dress would be fantastic.

Alternatively, wearing a translucent nightgown or a lacy white lingerie

If those don't interest you, perhaps any of these:
-As an angel with big feathery wings and a cute white dress
-Wearing a casual outfit along with a parka imgur.com/a/eIZNx
-Sitting on a park bench and drinking a canned coffee

Anything cute would be fine, so long as it's happy stuff. Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Nozomi going out shopping! Of course, anything else that's cute is appreciated too.

Thank you in advance!

Since my 25th Birthday falls on a weekday
Requesting POV of Birdy saying " Looks like I get a cake, and I get to eat him too hu hu hu~" teasing me for my age. or like this!
imgur.com/whbeFIu
Birdy Ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Or
Requesting Birdy and my SI in one of these risqué Birthday situations.
imgur.com/a/0Vhl5
SI Ref imgur.com/a/OYu35
OR
Giving SI a "come hither look" while wrapped in a ribbon
imgur.com/a/CsYF0
Please and Thank you!

pre-emptive happy birthday, sorry for the alert

It's ok, thank user.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon!
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Any pokemon not currently in this large album is also fair game: imgur.com/a/tiA4z

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right, the fancy blue outfit. Still all her outfits are nice so have at it.

Requesting Homura in the female Gekkoukan High uniform (my.mixtape.moe/zffjfh.png). Or anything else nice you'd like to draw of her.

Hello everyone and requesting some Sanya, please, anything cute or cutelewd is always welcomed.
Thank you in advance and wish you all a great weekend.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly looking all comfy in a big, fluffy bathrobe, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hey guys! Could I possibly Request Yasuna in one of these 5 Situations/Styles please?

>Dressed as Space Dandy (No Pompadour please!)

>Doing the Iconic Snake Salute from MGS3

>Holding up her fingers and asking Lilly(one of the waifus that are blind) and asking her how many fingers she's holding up
(I don't really want it to come off as that I making fun of that fact I just feel like it'd be a pretty funny and something Yasuna would do)

Lood Req
Something like a handbra, but more with just using her pointer fingers since she doesn't really have a chest to completely cover

Meem/Cancur
Either playing or Hanging out with Maxmoefoe, Chad(Anything4views), or Bro Team Pill

>No Pompadour

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-Brushing her hair
-Looking at viewer and wanting some head pats
-Taking a bath/shower or in a towel after said bath or shower
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

Here's a larger version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg