HAPPENING

BREAKING NEWS!
Russia attacked and occupied the Pentagon

Tiberian Sun > all

CONSCRIPT REPORTING
DA!
FOR HOME COUNTRY!

Wasn't a huge fan of Tiberian Sun. Dunno why, its pretty much the same game.

Let me guess what's next, americans accused of rigging Russia's next presidential election, amirite?

But lasers and chemical weapons and the firestorm expansion and stealth fields and the mutating environment and the EMP cannons and the soundtrack...!

Join NOD desu!

>blocks your path

Please tell me this is photoshopped

Engine-wise, RA2 was an improvement over TS. I specifically remembered garrisoning infantry in civilian buildings was a feature promised in the early days of the Tiberian Sun hype train.
Tone-wise RA2 was a bit campy for my tastes, and TS was easier to mod though.

нeт, тoвapищ

I was actually ranked top 10 in the world on the old xwis servers at one point. True story.

i fucked your mom at one point, you stupid nigger.

True story

Otherway round. They're using telepathy to control the president.

Is real.

Tanks incoming!

>Russia attacked and occupied the Pentagon
Sounds legit.

WE WILL BURY THEM

GENIUS

Too slow

I was never able to beat the allied campaign. I always got stuck on the pentagon level. That's when I was a freshman in high school though.

I miss those games. They don't make them like they used to.

Only TRUE Communism can be achieved through worldwide mind control.

>tfw can't get it to run properly w/ video no matter what i've tried

not enough zionic school girls.

RA3 sucked

Really wish RA3 had more campaigns or at least expansion maps for skirmish mode with a smarter AI.

I played this mission like 2 weeks ago and couldn't be fucked with the rest

Command and Conquer was one of the most redpilled franchises out there.

Prove me wrong.

>pic related: the game that predicted our future

I liked it.
yeah it's a shame about the AI.

>mfw taking over the world with 1 apocalypse tank

>Wait for AI to send a soldier to my position
>Send engineer in that direction after I kill AI's soldier
>Have him build a pillbox
>Put Natasha and 4 flak troopers in there
>0 casualties as I take out the enemy's installations with the Vacuum Imploder

Rinse & Repeat

I wish I could get that to work on Windows 10 man, the software used for those Discs are now considered security risks. Can run it on 7 no problem, but 10 is essentially a fuck you. Also no I want to use my discs not a cracked version.

good taste for a swede

KIROV REPORTIN

>Being this much of a faggot

There's a million ways to get that old shit to work. Had to do some things for Sim City 3k Unlimited to work. You're just a bitch that isn't smart enough to figure it out.

as accomplished pirate I conclude that WIN10 have Plug'n'Play legacy options turned off
try turning it on

>A Pole knows how to fix Windows 10
Holy shit, the plumber fixed another shitter.

do not be a cunt or I will remind about your racial composition

AH HA HA !! .. Is funny be cause Russian just tried to prove American Isis connection with picture from video game...!!

i remember buying the C&C bundle on amazon for cheap. able to download any of the games whenever i want desu

If it makes you feel better, there's this totally racist Polish bartender whose family escaped Poland during Soviet times that I am in love with but she doesn't even notice I exist.

I tried that, didn't work.

Go fuck yourself asshole.

Bitch ra2 was the great one.

Yeah, so that version works without any problem? I don't like purely Digital Downloads, but it beats not playing it at all, and I don't like non-official releases.

btw you have to open an image before saving it or it ends up saving as the small version

either that or get a better image

newfags...