Sorry europa, but what?

Sorry europa, but what?
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?aROrAmb

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf

Exactly...

we have witnessed the colonization and ethnic cleansing of sweden, thank you feminists enjoy your public stonings that will be coming to you for being out in public and speaking, you brought it upon yourself

WW3 WHEN?

DAILY REMINDER THIS SORT OF SHIT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN THE SOVIET UNION

it's already happening they just don't wanna say it is...

I don't know why you're so surprised, as it was fucking people here on Sup Forums that started the fucking movement "in attempts to wake up the leftists", not realize that they really make shit worse for the rest of us actually living here.

Surely the memeing didn't work this fast... We are messing with powers beyond autism at this point.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/149373535/

Oh god please let this be fake for once... please

We basically are the jews now

looking at the submissions the vast vast majority if not all of them are still, unfortunately, from pol. 10 000 i think is the threshhold. 500 000 has to be the goal

Wake up leftists my ass. They jizz themselves when they see their country flag defaced by this fucking crescent moon and star bullshit.
t. has experience with that

would you rather die a slow death no one really notices or get punched in the face and be forced to wake up.
The more absurd and forced this nonsense is the sooner this shit blows over and time is the key considering demographics.

you really, REALLY underestimate the Liberal idiocy in sweden.

KEK

have you even seen a women, especial a feminist in power, ever admit to being wrong? they will gladly go down with the ship all while flapping their arms claiming that they are flying high.
im not even typing this as a joke, its more of in that "son im not mad at you, im just disappointed" type of tone. I can only hope that the silver lining is that it will be a wake up call to all the normal people of the world against the politicians that cause this willful destruction of a country and unique culture

Either that, or they do some remarkable mental gymnastics to seem right

Have we become.....(((them)))

I don't usually sign petitions but in this case I made an exception, thanks user.

you allow jews to take over your country and starve 80 million people. yes it did happen

This is a political stunt. If it's not, and it passes and people still don't get it, it would just be kicking a dead, raped horse.

they have internet in Algeria

>trolling causes a nation to change into muslim flag
>this fucking timeline

This can't be real.

it's not

somebody started this shit on pol a few days ago

> attempt to wake leftist

What? I just wanted to sweden burn

You had my same exact reaction brasilbro lol. This is quite the smart psyop

It will become real.

an Irish dude made the first thread I think. Second or third was mine

wew this many sigs overnight?

Here's the real redpill

We were (((them))) all along

Yes because all citizens of the soviet union had to be atheist

Yeah, me. Someone was asking me to reveal my flag in that thread. Lots of angry Sven's hanging around. I've moved on to a different topic now. Something with more teeth.

You know, when simple trolling attempt from Yakutian throat singing appreciation forum ends up changing another country flag, then you have worse problems than just leftist in power - you have literal certificated idiots in power.

>not realising jews are out weeding out the weak whites to create a brave new world with true whites/kikes at the top as god's chosen people commanding the mutt masses

shut up mutt

I love jews now