Which was it?

Which was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A shitty was of ending this anme:
Rinne losing to Vivio, Fuuka losing to Einhart, then the two fighting for third place.

But seriously, she's probably the middle one.

Probably ugly freckle girl.

This one.

There's still a thread up. To answer your question, compare the hair of the guy with the knife and the reddish-haired girl and adjust for the warm sunset lighting.

Next time the OP should use title that would show up in catalog. Or I guess he didn't to keep that neurotic troll out.

The least edgy one. If she was kept intact, it would have made this series more Nanoha-like, and we can't have that.

Any way to end this anime is a good way, I find.

While I do agree that Ribbon is most likely it (she was the alpha bitch after all), you really need to stop using this argument. Their hair colors aren't the same, there's nothing more to it than that.

You don't know what you're talking about in regards to color.

If you're honestly telling me these two colors are the same, then you're colorblind.

>that retard again

Okay dude, how is Vivid Strike "edgy"?
Does it have stuff like this And don't give me >I'm autist, different anime doesn't matter, muh own truth
Comparison like this is very valid, you are just full of shit.

>pls don't use the argument that destroyed me last time pls
No.

That is not Nanoha. It's completely irrelevant.

>pls don't use the argument that destroyed me last time pls
That is your line, actually. It is an argument destroying you whether you try to forbid it or not.

I'm not the one arguing that Vivid is edgy because it deals with darker themes than Ojamajo Doremi.

Trying to cover up by turning the discussion elsewhere? Point is Vivid Strike is not "edgy" either, stupid. If you have found that in my post, you just fail at thinking, reading and probably bullshitting and trolling too, cuz that was quite a weak attempt at strawman "argument".

That's where your argument logically leads to. Plus, my argument was solely about Vivid Strike's place in regards to the other Nanohas. You're the one bullshitting by bringing other anime in a discussion where they are not called for.

Also, you need to calm down a bit.

Your stupid lines of "thought" will never be able to get a semblancy of logical coherence, sorry.

And I don't need to calm down ("he's mad, he's mad, I won, people!" attempt?), I just need to stop wasting time with your bullshit? (Which happens now).

PS: I didn't care much for my typing and style again, so maybe if you look at my posts, you will find somethign that will allow you to dismiss me with argument ad english, too.

>Your stupid lines of "thought" will never be able to get a semblancy of logical coherence, sorry.
Not an argument.
>And I don't need to calm down
>("he's mad, he's mad, I won, people!" attempt?)
Yeah, you need to calm down. We're talking about a japanese cartoon for greasy old men, chill.

Nanoha needs to stop being so lewd.

You could have let this thread die since that guy showed up so early, and the new episode hasn't come out yet.
At least the /qa/ post is still up.

Pay attention when he describes her injuries.

Fuck

He describes a broken nose, which edgy Rinne gave to all three of the little shits.

Why is that person ruining a nice cup of matcha?

Stern best Material

That is how you can tell they are aliens.

>being this pathetic
Must suck.
Hey, have you ever considered seeking medical treatment?
Have you ever noticed how everyone hates you?

No
No

Well, you really should try to get help, and take better notice of things.

Does it suck knowing that you are easily one of the most hasted because to have ever been alive?
Why are you so obsessed with this fandom? Really, what makes you so literally insane.

You're so upset that you can't have your hugbox safe space that you have devoted your like to shitting up these threads that have the people who will not accept you in them.

You like to think you "trigger" other people because you get them to reply to you. But people are not replying to you because you're smart, they're telling to fuck off.

Literally exactly like in this image

Let's be friends

What if Terry Bogard was Rinne's coach?

What if Terry Bogard was Rinne?

There'd be less grappling, more striking and blasting when allowed.

Maybe he is. Have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time?

Straight Nanoha is a very original but sad idea.

Then Carrie the Jobber would have heard an "ARE YOU OKAY?" before she got slammed.

ARE YOU OKAY

GET

SERIOUS

She's the one with metal plate stapled to the outside of her head, because she broke her forehead.

Its very boring. Hes not even a ninja! At least the rest of her siblings will marry their rivals or physical superfreaks and continue the great ninja dynasty.

Kyouya bags the vampire chick, but who does Miyuki end up with?

There's nearly no men in the Nanoha universe.

GEESE

Science has rendered men obsolete.

youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk

What are we doing here, then?

Suffering.

Impeding progress.

Trolling ACK for shits and giggles.

Waiting until science can turn us into girls.

I have some news for you.

magical girls =/ girls =/ women

I want to be a magical girl and so do you.

Oh.

Then yes, the wait continues.

It sure is funny how you think you're "trolling" when you really just making a fool out of yourself.

See for one.
Secondly, it's hilarious how obsessed you are with a person who doesn't actually exist. To the point where you have based your whole life around this imaginary person.

Some teenage girl tier drama going down in these threads. Some of you could use a drink or two.

Oh no. Oh no.

I said it. The smugness, the social acomplishedness, the success, chicks, happiness, they were death flags for real. Einhart is gone.

Look what they did, I don't even. NO NO NO

They made a bloody handbag from her soft skin that was made for yuri.

She was the one who must deserved her fate, the other two were just damned by being lackeys.

Why does Vivid Strike manage to make me care so much about two teenage grils petty squabble than Vivid did about the squables of the reincarnation of generals as teenage girls?

Because it's edgy and Rinne is a power fantasy for you.

Okay.

Because the subplot was jettisoned after 4 episodes in favor of a tournament that didn't even finish.

Because the flashback was touching and sympathetic.
>teenage
Except they're preteens in Vivid and Strike.

They're in middle-school aren't they? They say inter-middle about 100 times an episode.

Because you can't think big.

Vivio, Rio, Corona, and Miura are in their fifth year of elementary school. Einhart, Yumina, and Fuuka are first year middle school. Preteens,

>Miura are in their fifth year of elementary school
Miura is the same age as Einhart, user. I know she is short and dumb but still.

Correction. Miura, Einhart, and Yumina are in second year of middle school. Fuuka and Rinne are first year of middle school. Regardless, they're physically preteens, or better yet lolis to be truly accurate.

>a single person in that picture besides Miura
>lolis

Just want to say that St.Hilde elementary course only runs up to 5th grade, not 6th grade like a standard japanese school.

>Doing this needless argument again
Literally everyone who isn't a retard or troll knows they're lolis. But the autistic troll is in here and is just being both retarded and a troll. No amount of logically argument and evidence is going to magically make that shitter stop.

Nobody is arguing anything, what the fuck.

I guess.

Now now, look at the design and that ribbon again, user. That's Fuuka, not Einhart.

>They didn't even spare the young cub
What people are able to do this

Well, who knows how many people in that gym are Einhart's fangirls.

So whatever to Vivio and Einhart coupling? Are they officially over?

Some blue-haired slut showed up and fucked with everything.

Awww, look at how butthhurt you are. It'd be cute if you weren't such an ugly person.

You're mad you got out smarted in the FlipFlap thread, so you started shitposting in this thread to try and get people mad.

But here's this thing, your behavior is obvious. If seeing crack shit actually made people mad, do you really think they would do things that they know would cause you to post it.

You're just not smart.

Let's all pray for their relationship to make it through the mid-puberty crisis. They were happy together for way too long to just end it like this because of random woman.

If these chibi banters mean anything then no, they are not over. Einhart is simply not a monogamous person.

Of course. Make way for Yumina, bitch.

>Vivio can't keep her bitch under control
When will she stop staining the Takamachi name? Nanoha fend off Precia, Signum, Chrono and who knows how many other distractions away from Fate. The fuck is Vivio doing?

>implying the bitch isn't Vivio

Why does this doujin get posted every single thread?
It doesn't really make sense. Even the insanely popular hey doujin that get over 1000 favorites on exh don't get posted as much as this doujin.

Why are you such a mindless degenerate, !Akemi.

To trigger crackfag of course.

Don't you mean ACK? I can't keep track of all this.

So NanoFate is still the best pairing in this universe, then? That's kind of pathetic in regards to Vivio and Einhart. I mean, they even have the whole past lives thing going with them.

No-one else got befriended nearly as hard.

I want to be your friend, why don't you understand?

>being a complete and utter shitposter is normal
no