Toll Status: Paid

Him 46, her 28
Him BBC, her roastie
Him going to jail, her dead

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5079295/Ex-NFL-player-murdered-wife-slitting-throat.html

He looks like a stable guy, great choice girl!

I wonder what was growing in that belly.
He probably didn't want another.
A responsible parent.

She thought she'd be safe by moving to Utah.

niggers gonna nig

Things happen for a reason, I guess...

LITERALLY NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Sup Forums is always right.

No matter how successful, how rich, where they were born, a nigger will 9 times out of 10 always be a nigger

HE WAS WHITE!!!

That's a shame

What an awful, tragic loss of life. Excuse me while I go laugh hysterically about something completely unrelated

christ what a cutie she was

rip roastie whore

wish i understood what drives a woman like her to go and get blacked, then murdered

why are white women so stupid?

Holy shit, looks just like my cousin! You should know that I come from a strong (1/12th) German background.

Agreed.
No other race have ever killed their wives/families in all of recorded history

these are what we like to call HAPPY ENDINGS to the roastie problem

>we beat them
>we shoot them
>we throw acid on them
>we kill them
>and they still come back
that's the power of having a big black hard cock.
you pasty lil dick whites will never experience that

I respect Tommy. I genuinely think he could play a role in founding a black ethno-state (and genociding a few million niggers).

Oh thank allah.
for a second i thought it was i thought that nigger killed a muslim. its just another dumb white cunt. nothing of value was lost.

Yeah but the Jews help you cover it all up.
Without your kike allies the memes and statistics would be on the mainstream news every night.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Rot in hell, whore

When niggers get the Simon Phoenix hairstyle it never ends well...

Lick your left hand and die

if only it was that easy.

You have spent so much time in the poo you are immune to the poo.

>You have spent so much time in the poo
wrong country you ignorant slut.

Hi nigger.

>brazillian admitting he's a nigger
finally

...and nothing....well...you know the rest senpai.

lol you're both the same to us

brown and stinky

Muzzies go for the throat. Marines were leather necks.

>tfw you are a leaf and actually a good post

Little late in the game for that now...but thanks I guess greatest ally.

Brazil is a proud black nation.

this nigga wearing noodles on his head

White tolls do exactly the same as black tolls but with black tolls you learn new things and the sex is better.

Just saying.

>Brazil 60,000 murders a year
>experience it

I ironically believe that we should eradicate Brazil with nuclear weapons. Nothing of any value would be lost and it would provide a unique opportunity to test the latest nucelar weapons.

She is not white. She is trash. The moment she burned coal is the moment white men should stop giving fuck about her.

Whats with the ramen noodle hair? Are he and Debbie Wasserman Schultz related?

I like myself a well paid toll.

too bad you can't, weak leaf.
you have a literal faggot guiding your country.
be humble, take a seat.

Is that considered white in Bongistan?

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Does she have gnarly teeth? Why does she always keep her mouth closed?

He trained her well thats all.

He trained her so well she's dead.

Daddy issues and a nigger. Honestly at this point I've seen everything.

>nation
>black

pick one

I don't know what it is, but coal burners always have a certain look to them. Something with the eyes.

>italy
>not sucking african dick
pick one

Everybody wants to be like OJ

trained to death

I'd imagine he's also an American nationalist. Good fucking luck convincing any upstanding, redpilled, and assimilated black men to create an all-black country, faggot.

So what you're saying is that niggers gonna nig?

My theory is, that the high level of abuse in interracial relationships is that black men simply cannot pass a white women's shit tests. They don't have the mental capacity, patience, or three-dimensional thinking to work their way through a white woman's shit.

I hate to sympathize with the black guy, but our women really are that screwed up and spoiled beyond all comprehension in modern society. The very primitive, reptilian part of my brain is willing to entertain the notion that she deserved it. Also, hate the mudshark, not the black guy. You know you would be going for white girls too if you were the black dude.

Regardless, toll paid.

Utah here: this murder is really big deal with the local media. They actually spent 2 minutes reporting it.

They didn't actually move here, they were vacationing at one of the ski resorts. The story reported here was she tried to get away, but succumbed to repeated stabbings on more than her neck. She was also a victim of his domestic violence on more than one occasion and stayed with him.

You are literally poos + Islam.

Repeated head injuries often end in violent behavior, especially in niggers.

She's a mongrel who cares

>mfw amerilards unironically consider this white

Check his brian for CTE

There is no way a BBC would kill his white wife without a proper reason.

WHY DO SO MANY WOMEN LOVE BBC?

1. Blacks have bigger cocks
2. They are more aggressive in the bedroom
3. They are stronger
4. They can make a woman cum in 10 seconds

An upset uncle tom
blackie mad because he has a small dick unlike the majority of bulls

Whitey hurt that he cant get laid and BBC gets laid all the time.

Justice all around, nice.

Look at him,
Look at him go

Ya, it's like a sort of mischievous/bratty look.
They all have daddy issues, so it's like they're saying "fuck you dad! I get fucked now like mom never could."

I agree with your theory. Many of these women are extremely manipulative, even more than your typical woman. They view their black boyfriends almost like livestock, like a beast they can control most of the time and then let it fuck their brains out every now and then. They know white guys are too smart to put up with such blatant manipulation, but with black guys, these women, even with their 100 IQs, know they have the upper hand in terms of intelligence. If you ever listened to Nicole Simpson's 911 calls, she sounds like an extremely manipulative cunt. Same with all the Kardashians, their black guys are just like pets to them. Pets than can be trained, controlled and pack BBCs to fuck them with.

So you're right, what type of man wants to be in a relationship with a woman who views him as a trendy pet? White women are the ultimate prize, these poor black guys have longed for them their entire lives. When they finally get their prize they realize they simply can't handle the shit tests.

Anyone who's upstanding, redpilled and assimilated will see that Africans have no future anywhere in the west. The closest thing to a based black man is one who understands that in order to avoid atrocities and war blacks HAVE TO receive autonomy and be set free, and that a part of that autonomy will be dealing with the huge portion of blacks who are barely human. That's the genocide part. But in the end it could create a new and better African collective.

this pic would be amazing if all of them wore suits

>1. Blacks have bigger cocks
Nope. Urban legend.

>2. They are more aggressive in the bedroom
Maybe than soibois, but not most men

>3. They are stronger
Maybe in the oder department

>4. They can make a woman cum in 10 seconds
So can a vibrator, so can I, so can you, so can fingers and tounges.

I actually went to high school with his girl. She always loved BBC. I asked her out once and she told me i have a tiny whitboi cock. I am glad she is dead

Jelly whiteboi who has been cucked by bbc?

I loved that girl. And she did not give me the time of day. She only loves BBC. I am 29 and i have never had sex. I came close at a bar once and then the girl went home with BBC.

Yes i love when white women get killed by BBC. That is what they get for passing over us whitebois. So what if we have tiny cocks. So what if we suck in the bedroom. We are white we should have women begging to have sex with us.

And yet they want BBC?

F
someone post Sup Forums official burned coal paid stamp

People look at me crazy, my wife included, when I say as a black man I can not stand to be around niggers.

Why did god give blacks such huge dicks. This is hwy there are so many white virgins. Us whitebois cant get laid because blacks are getting all thew women.

>when burning the coal with a normal negro is not enough
>and you have to go for the hyper aggressive ones
>who also abused hormones and steroids
>and who got their brain damaged from playing football
that one really wanted it

You must be one of them self hating blacks that cant get a white girl?

You must be a virgin like us whitebois because you have a tiny cock.

Just give in to the cuck life friend. You will get lots of women. You just have to share them with BBC. There is nothing wrong with watching your gf experience pleasure for the first time with BBC. My gf fucked 6 BBCS yesterday all holes. She loved it and they all came on her face. I licked the cum off her face and swallowed it. Black seed tastes amazing.

What's with the flipper-foot? Damn, I think I have a new fetish now.

Well I am a 29 year old virgin. Also all the women I loved went out with BBC. I really want to get laid. Maybe i will join the cuck life and get a cuck queen wife. I mean so many women love BBC now anways I will probably just get cheated on.

Don't settle. There's tons of women who haven't had bbc

This is true. White women cant control themselves around BBC. They will always cheat and probably even have a kid with thr BBC. Personally i would definitely raise a kid if it was Half BBC. Then my son will be in the NBA.

that is untrue. Most womeb love BBc.

Every single black man in america has fucked a white woman.

What choice to i have. All women are going for BBC and i dont want to be a virgin forever.

>lanahan (right), 46, allegedly murdered his wife, Keri McClanahan (left), 28, by slitting her throat while she desperately fought to stay alive

Well, your fault bitch.

Theyd rather be beat to death than bored to death

>Him 46, her 28
>Him BBC, her roastie
>Him going to jail, her dead

I like how this was narrated.

literal commie cuck.

Am I a race traitor if I date a black girl? If my parents find out they will hang me

what is wrong with being a cuck?

Based leaf

>genetically programmed to be communist, everyone is equal
>genetically programmed to virtue signal to the community - I'm a good person.. see?

A few darwin awards is good for the genepool anyway. We can afford to lose a few.

Infected?
More like enhanced

Who you pointing that gun at user