ALERT - CHIMPOUT IMMINANT

>Tanks seen heading towards Zimbabwe capital - witnesses

>Four tanks were seen heading towards the Zimbabwe capital Harare on Tuesday, witnesses said, a day after the head of the armed forces said he was prepared to “step in” to end a purge of supporters of ousted vice-president Emmerson Mnangagwa.

Ready for some hot black-on-black action lads?

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-zimbabwe-politics-tanks/tanks-seen-heading-towards-zimbabwe-capital-witnesses-idUKKBN1DE1WB?il=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvLDm8821jQ
news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/watch-were-prepared-to-die-for-mugabe-say-zanu-pf-youths-after-army-threats-20171114
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8
streema.com/radios/country/Zimbabwe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Tanks moving towards the capital?

Huh. I didn't know they could read a map.

To bad there won't be a live feed

Fuck yes.

B-but my Black Kangz Utopia!!!

NIGGEEER.

What category chimpout should we be expecting here?

Neon Rhodesia when?

extra doop
youtube.com/watch?v=tvLDm8821jQ

Tanks in 30 minutes?

Higher than any African has ever counted

fug you, not falling for again

Q warned about this. Trump is draining th swamp in Zimbahwe.

Probs super ape-out senpai, tons of dead nogs and hiv infections.

>Surprising
>Chimpout
>Africa
And just at the moment Mugabe was ready to negotiate with the old Rhodesians for a comeback.
Really makes you think.

Could be anything from just a show of force, to full scale civilian slaughterbowl.

This is Robert Mugabe's country, after all.

>'We're prepared to die for Mugabe,' say Zanu-PF youths after army threats

news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/watch-were-prepared-to-die-for-mugabe-say-zanu-pf-youths-after-army-threats-20171114

Who do we support in this? Based Bob or Mr Mnangagwa? I quite like saying "Mnangagwa", I might go for him.

It's a hard one. Zanu-PF were the original party of Mugabe and the one which went to war with the whites in Rhodesia... but the army is kicking off because Zanu-PF is purging the oldschool and becoming more moderate.

To be honest, there's no winner when a nigger is in charge in Africa. The only time that region has seen stability was when the British and Dutch were in charge.

here is a raw pic for the meme factory

The Africans will adjust their gun sights to the highest setting, for maximum power.
but seriously, probably just random tires burning and herds of africans running together is what we may see.

Setting a pretty low bar there DESU.

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIZ

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

WHITE BOYS, THEY CAN'T FUCK, THEY CAN'T FIGHT AND THEIR ASSES ARE TIGHT.

Has the plague gotten to Zimbabwe yet because this could turn out better than expected

Please get banned.

Actually, I cut open a nigger yesterday for being a smart ass. You better think before you speak,

>Military vehicles blocking roads in & out of Harare (capital of Zimbabwe)

Neo Rhodesia When?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane

JEALOUS NEGRO BOIZ

European Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BWC!

When negro bois see a European Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a EUROPEAN GOD.

No matter how much you autistic negro cuckolds bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that negroes get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Europeans!

NEGRO BOYS, THEY CAN'T FUCK, THEY CAN'T FIGHT AND THEIR ASSES ARE TIGHT.

reddit shill. fuck of back to /r/cuckold.

FULL SCALE ZIMBABWEAN PLAGUE ZOMBIE GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER
that really tootz my zootz

Nobody's jellous of a coalburner being ditched with some nigger pup. We give you niggers our shittiest, most worthless trash "women". Seems niggers love living in garbage, so you can have our trash females.

The africans are lazy and careless.They don't know how to maintain things. every time they drive the tank, they break it.

>fit Africans
>natural selection

I agree we should let that take place, for too long the white man has helped the pathetic nigger race with vaccines and financial aid.
Time to turn in your food stamps Tyrone and get rekt by ebola or plague.

My aren't you testy. Welfare check fail to turn up?

GIVE ME THE NIGGER DEATHS

Resident Evil 8 to be made using captures of the fun.

We'll this should be interesting. Whoever wins, a bunch of communist chimps die- the only winner is us, the audience.

>Four tanks
Yeah sounds like a real shoah, how the fuck do you get a live stream from the dark world though? Not very entertaining without it
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8

Comfy radio streams here, let us know if you find a good one

streema.com/radios/country/Zimbabwe