ITT: "Villians" who should've won

ITT: "Villians" who should've won.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.me/manga/hunter-x-hunter-special/s3/c1/10-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mereum never became a good guy, he just got less evil

He reminds me of Sensui, which was exploring both sides (humans and demons), this time with ants and humans. Except Sensui had all those different personalities and one was a girl and was in love with the other guy and then sensui turned into an eggplant and got headbutted across the pacific ocean. Meanwhile Meruem gets 10/10 animation from Madhouse

Neither are good guys. But humans were signifcantly worse than the chimera ants. Even with years of careful parenting, many of us still never develop morality. They learned in one generation.

>literally a cell clone
How did they get away with this?

To be fair, Meruem did beat Netero; Too bad he went Hiroshima on his ass

Hunterfags will tell you it was intentional as his persona is basically Cell's deconstruction.

they learned what? they did nothing good, they just cared for that girl because meruem cared for her, the other ants were just blind followers.

The ants had more potential than humans ever could.

>but muh extinction

Humans have extinct over 50% of the species on Earth in just 250,000 years.

>but muh eats children

What is veal. The ants were just like us, they regarded humans as lesser beings. And if you think that humans won't kill something if they know it has a sufficient amount of intelligence, look at whales.

It was intentional.

Midget couldn't even win a board game

why is this show so anti-climatic? the main villain and his two guards died from poisoning??

You missed the point. Its not supposed to about le epic netero going super sayan against a cell clone, its supposed to be about how humans are the most dangerous animal on Earth.

Yeah, definitely wasn't intentional. Just like Pluto was a rip off of Astro Boy, right?

user, if you're thinking about who SHOULD have won, then you've missed the point.

>show

Chimera Ant apologists are fucking cancer.

He underestimated humanity, and humanity proved why it is on top. Lots of people will say "No, but muh power". It doesn't matter, humanity won and the chimera ants lost.

It was said best in the arc itself.
>''You know nothing of the bottomless malice within the human heart!"

We humans are great are murder and not playing fair.

>one dark continent bug almost enslaved the human race

>almost enslaved the human race
It couldn't even manage one backwater country.

they sent a bunch of hunter commandos to nip it in the bud and used a nuke so its not like it was a joke

That was a great page.

Should've got his own shojo anime with blind girl, but definitely not won.

>le humans are the bad guys meme
stop this retarded notion already. from the point of view of a human, the chimera ants were evil. from the point of view of a sheep, the wolf is evil.
>developed morality
you mean the morality that had them spread out creating new nests and enslaving humans? just because some band together for a common enemy doesn't automatically make them good. Funny thing is the main reason for those ones being good is their human side playing a big part in their characters

Yeah, it wasn't a joke, but "almost enslaved the human race" is a huge exaggeration. Nukes are passed around a lot more freely in the HxH universe than on earth.

2 nukes and every single ant would cease to exist

But is so shitty looking a lot of times

Are you reading the volumes or the sketches?

The entire arc was about subverting the archetypal shounen victory state. HxH anime fags should kill themselves.

Idk, I read the one where the blond girly looking guy cripples someone and everyone dies at the end because the girl at the beginning was a loudmouth
It had good story but man, it looked unfinished

There's a lot more to manga than raw technical art. Panel composition and general pacing are tight

Forget I replied, just stick to the anime.

Heh. Chrollo got a kinda bittersweet ending for his arc, well deserved for the best antagonist. He could have been happy afterwards if only that damn clown went down.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Mereum is stronger than Cell, just reminding everyone

The fuck are you on?

>kissanime

This one
mangapark.me/manga/hunter-x-hunter-special/s3/c1/10-2

He did win tho. That fanfic level shit that followed his win should be just forgotten.

If that's what you got from the plot of that, your reading comprehension skills are terrible.

Oh, I see.
Y'know, I never thought of it that way. Did Sheila spill the beans about the Kurta?

You could have mentioned this in your first post.

No Hitler.
Seriously?

There were no beans to spill. It's not like their location was a secret. Outsiders came and joined them all the time. Just because they lived in the forest doesn't mean nobody knew they were there.

But that's what it says

I was talking about you thinking that it was caused by the girl being a loudmouth.

>Cused by a Female traveler
>Female outsider interacts with some of the villagers

It doesn't say it was caused by a female traveler. It says the corpses were found by a female traveler. As I said, your reading comprehension skills are terrible.

This desu senpai

Oh, I get what are you saying.
Still
>We must not be exposed cause they will kill us
>Get exposed
>killed
>It says they were discovered by a female traveler
Say whatever you want, but this says to me that it was a female traveler fault.

Garou

The female traveler left well before the massacre of the clan happened.

Came here to post this

If you're gonna go with the "evolution" route then humans rose above chimera ants because they won in the end and chimera ants ended up being the less fit for survival

>dies to a tiny nuke

How was this retard going to conquer anything? He'd just get nuked to oblivion.

With him we would have gotten a decent ending

well that's the thing, he couldn't really conquer shit

they could have nuked ants right away but nobody want to deal with problems it would cause

WE

>stop this retarded notion already. from the point of view of a human, the chimera ants were evil. from the point of view of a sheep, the wolf is evil.

I think you missed the part where a human is saying humans are evil. Also meruem seeing the ridiculousness of humans from the outside is the same as a wolf saying sheep are evil (from his perspective)

Yeah more like Meruem and that other ant developed it, not his species as a whole. And they developed morality thanks to the lingering bits of human in them

The real question is how did the queen get that big.

His victory should've been living a quiet life of gungi with Komugi, he definitely should not have won dominion over humankind.

ningen deserve to be exterminated

what's the point of villains if they are always doomed by the plot?

Padding and a look at things from a different perspective.

>being this pretentious

The mere existence of a villain can not inherently be padding. Padding implies that they wouldn't be important to the plot, but 9 times out of 10 they essentially ARE the plot.

Chrollo is genuinely evil though. Him and the troupe don't have the ants excuse of not knowing any better.

Except meruem did win,his desire to holocaust the humans and make the earth great again vanished once he saw the beauty of life and decided he would be happy staying with komugi on his deathbed.

That user stated they were doomed anyway, so padding is a proper answer when you realize nine times out of ten, they WILL fail.

That doesn't change the fact that the plot cannot exist without them. Every car is destined to fail eventually, but that doesn't mean the engine is superfluous.

Narrative you homo.

Put it this way: No one wants their car to fail, but in general, everyone wants the villain to fail. I get what you're saying, I was just pointing out what the other user was saying.

From my perspective he won.

What the other user was saying is still stupid. Pointing out that the antagonist is almost always destined to fail is tantamount to pointing out that the plot is almost always destined to end. It's true, but it's still a meaningless observation.

Even if what user stated is true that doesn't mean that the villain is not important to the plot.