Lostorage incited WIXOSS

>30 bings until stream
>no WIXOSS thread
I'm really losing my oranges here.

What can happen now?

No Okada, No Love.

Are the nips as unenthusiastic as we are about this?

Do they fuck? Chiichan and Homura?

ganba

Let's get started!

It's begun.

Chii-chan a shit.

You a shit.

I feel like Mel is even worse.

TOO FAR

>Nanashi

They deserve each other.

l-lewd

Chiichan is wants the cock. Dropped.

Donna with the bantz.

>breaks Suzu's heart
>saves a boy

Chiichan is officially worst girl now.

The hype is dead.

Anyways I'm staying pure for Asenshi.

It was fun while it lasted.

Damn.
Lostorage is more depressing than Selector now. There are no friends in this series and everyone is free-for-all.

>The hype is dead.
Blame Chii-chan for being such a shit.

Chiichan will end up with that cute guy though so at least there's romance.

The endcard is just cruel. The tanoshii is gone.

Friendship was the secret ingredient that made me care about Hitoe, Ruuko & Yuzuki.

Everything it's just too sad. Chii-chan is broken beyond repair, the nice guy literally wants to stop, Hannah doesn't care about friends and Suzuko is destined to get replaced by Ril.

It would be nice if Ril ended up fixing Chinatsu, but that won't happen.

>Chinatsu wants the cock
How?

some one post the previous episodes endcards

I just want to know what happens when you win all the five coins. Hannah is pretty much closer to this thing.

Hey you guys I got a cool idea for a show. There's a bunch of kids who play a card game and it ruins their lives. Doesn't that sound fun?

Did you watch the ep? She's in love with that dude who don't want to fight. There were some flashbacks too when she helped him in school.

I think they went too far with the despair, there are no more warm moments. Chinatsu and her moment with the guy doesn't count. Also, Hannah is a determined girl, went to destroy Suzu.

To me it was more like it's the guy who is in love with Chinatsu, but is not reciprocal.

She didn't let go of his hand. Pay attention.

Oh right, I will let have you that but I don't think that would mean much. We will see.

Why?

She gives the vibe of a manipulative cunt.

Just like Suzu?

>female MC aren't allowed to have male friends

But she was thinking about Suzu.

I guess it's a good exercise in what would happen if you made a cute girls suffering anime far too bleak and libertarian. Even Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku is less bleak, although it's not any better for it.

I think it's just an execution thing. You need the warm moments leading into the despair and darkness. This is the anime equivalent of watching one of those World Vision ads with the starving kids in it.

They went to far with the despair and they need to hold back for a moment. I guess this is what happens when WIXOSS goes from character-driven story to plot-driven story.

When will Suzu will get a break?

This is too much.

DUDE

I wish I know what does nips think about this new WIXOSS.

Well at least the ED is good.

So guys, how do we fix Lostorage?

Gonna be faster

I just fapped to Chiichan and that guy having rough sex in that alley. Feels good.

user, I don't think Chii-chan is going to do that. She is going to exploit the Selector System and free herself from the bounds of reality.

So... is this what happens when Okada leaves?

>literally turns him down flat out in the episode
>tells others to pay attention

>Are the nips as unenthusiastic as we are about this?
Why?

I think this feeling of being alone is what truly the meaning of the selector system. I think this is the approach of this new series: you are as alone in the world as your LRIG this fits better for Chinatsu and Suzu.

There's not a doubt in my mind now. After this episode, it's clear that Chii-chan is literally as bad as 5 Hitlers.

AT LEAST 5.

nice 5

I think something happened to her after losing so many times. Remember they said people can choose to change your memories and such when you loose. Until now, the series didn't mentioned anything about this.

>Remember they said people can choose to change your memories and such when you loose.
No one said this ever. You can change your memories if you win. You begin to lose your memories when you lose.

They said if you wage your memories through coins, people can change your memories when you lose.

Again, who are "they"? When did anyone say this ever?

Your opponent.

I actually feel glad that Chi-chan turned out to be edgy. This cements Kiyoi as best girl for Wixoss

Pls don't bully ESL-kun.

Trips confirm Kiyoi is best girl.

>Piruluk
>not this

They need to sell more Piruluk decks, be sure it's her.

Faster.

Its dropping frames.

I want Suzu to work up the courage to stand up for herself. That would be so satisfying if she just lashed out at Chinatsu.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFOU

that probably wont happen since Suzu and Chi represent two extremes, unless within the next 7 or 8 episodes they end up flip flopping.

ALFOU BEST GIRL!

Did she lose a sibling?

l-lewd

Damn, I thought it's Kiyoi's middle school uniform but I was wrong.

>flip flopping

if that happens do we get Studio Pablo back from 3hz's pedo-pandering yuri abortion?

I agree.

Mostly because I hate Chinatsu and hope she gets the shit befriended out of her.

Who /smug/ here?

>guy loves batoru
>LRIG loves batoru
Aaaw yes!

Please don't taint this pure boy Chii-chan.

Probably.

Hahaha

>Mr. and Mrs. Mikage, we have bad news for you. Little Hanna has autism. I'm afraid she will never live a normal social life. Maybe get her into card games or something.

New character profiles.

I hope you guys are ready for a Spread-tier ass-pull happy ending.

hgg

So this guy's a former LRIG right? I mean that would explain the attraction to males.

It's Remember.