>turns his back on Goku
>tch

Goku speedbitz Jotaro

>SSJ1 goku
>OP posts Post-SSG SSJ Goku
cheater

that's Chou SSJ Goku, user

Jotaro

Even if he did mean SSJGSSJSJSJSSJSJJSJSJSJSJ (current Goku) if Jotaro had enough time to activate timestop he could probably still beat him. That predicting shit with Hit was BS because hit waited till the last .1 second to attack during his timestop like a baka desu.

>there are people who think Jotaro can defeat Goku
Yes, Jotaro may be able to timestop, but what makes you think Jotaro has enough strength to hurt Goku? Goku was more durable than a whole planet while in SSJ form. It wouldn't even be a match.

>Jotaro time stops
>Jotaro tries his best to hurt Goku
>it doesn't do anything
>time stop duration is up
>Goku wrecks Jotaro with a finger

This

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAAAAA!

The first post literally tells you.
Plus Goku cant see his stand so he wont even know what's happening. Half the battle with a stand user is figuring out their power and since he cant even see his stand he cant possibly stop it.

>>Jotaro beat multiversal Dio which beat GER in the videogame that Araki wrote
That was with a power he lost after the events of the game.

BoBoBo of course.
He does BoBoBo fusion with Mr. Popo and Iggy and becomes DIBO OVER HEAVEN, the most powerful Sup Forums character ever to exist.

>Jotaro stops time
>phases through Goku's body and pulls out his organs
>Ascended Dio beat GER and more powerful than Pucci yet Jotaro beat him
>Jotaro takes out banana peel
>Goku slips on banana peel
>Jotaro ATATATATATATATATA
>goku dies
>yare yare daze
>to be continued.jpg

>The first post literally tells you.
You assume his brain and heart aren't as durable as the rest of him in SS form.
And Jotaro loses his Over Heaven powers after the events of Eyes of Heaven
>Plus Goku cant see his stand so he wont even know what's happening. Half the battle with a stand user is figuring out their power and since he cant even see his stand he cant possibly stop it.
If keep being punched in the face, I'm going to eventually figure out someone or something is punching me in the face even if I can't see it.
Also, stands are basically made of Ki, which Goku can sense.

>Also, stands are basically made of Ki,

[Citation needed]

Also didn't Goku recently get his shit almost kicked in by a guy who could only stop time for a second? Jotaro can do it for longer. Goku's fucked.

Reminder that Jotaro and his cannot cannot even pass thru Saiyan Saga Goku's durability.

Also, Goku doesnt even need to see his stand to be able to end the fight by blowing up the planet with upmost ease.

depends on the jotaro. he couldnt stop time for long in 6 but it was said him at 18 a year after dio he could for 10 seconds when he was at his prime

You assume his brain and heart are as durable as the rest of him in SS form.
>lasers can pierce through even god form
>goku's durability can go to shit if he doesn't see things coming
>timestop
>jotaro does a running jumping superman punch to smash goku's eyeballs
>goku screams in agony
>Jotaro phases through his body and rearranges his spine
>Goku can't move properly
>jotaro takes out banana peel
>throws it in goku's direction
>yare yare daze
>goku slips and his brain falls out
>goku is unconscious with his skull and bones messed up
>jotaro does exploding fists attack on brain
>yare yaaaaaare daze
>to be continued.jpg

>[Citation needed]
I've always heard Stands described as manifestations of a person's soul, and that's why killing one kills the user. If that's true, it's basically the same thing as Ki. If it isn't, I apologize for my assumption.
>Also didn't Goku recently get his shit almost kicked in by a guy who could only stop time for a second? Jotaro can do it for longer. Goku's fucked.
Goku forfeit that fight, he was doing just fine before that. Granted, that Goku was at a much higher level than SS1, but that guy he was fighting was physically superior to Star Platinum.

>I've always heard Stands described as manifestations of a person's soul, and that's why killing one kills the user. If that's true, it's basically the same thing as Ki. If it isn't, I apologize for my assumption.

It's a bit more complicated than that. There's tons of different stands. Some are pretty standard, like Jotaro's, but some get really weird. Like a Stand that's a whole cruise liner, or independent Stands like Superfly that sort of just act on their own.

I mean really they're just an excuse for people to get weird ass powers so I don't think you can really qualify them in the same way you could Ki.

Still, Jotaro's stand's powers are "Punch Things Hard" and "Stop Time to Punch Things Hard More." It's incredibly powerful, but only if that punches can hurt the opponent, and I don't think Star Platinum can hit hard enough to hurt Goku, at least not to the extent that Jotaro can defeat him before Goku figures out a way past the invisible punch ghost. Especially if it's post-Yardrat SS1 Goku, who knows Instant Transmission and can teleport instantly directly next to Jotaro. And I know Star Platinum has fast reflexes, but I'm pretty sure they're slower than "instant." And Jotaro is an unaugmented human, once Goku get's in range, the fight is done.
It may end even earlier if Goku is in a "doesn't mind killing" mood and just unleash a giant Kamehameha from out of Star Platinum's range.

SSJ1 Goku X Jotaro Kujo
who on top

I'm pretty sure neither of them is that interested in sex.
I'm still not sure how Jolyne was borne, and I place the blame for Gohan and Goten completely on Chi-Chi

/thread

Guldo stomps Jotaro m8.

>Jotaro does that cool pointy thing with his index finger
>Goku is shocked by the rude gesture and reels back
>upon seeing this strange posing of the body, Jotaro muses, "Is this a jojojo reference?"
>he is then killed in his distraction

>goku's durability can go to shit if he doesn't see things coming
Part of a vs fight is that both fighters know they are in one, and so Goku would have his defense up at the start, meaning Jotaro's time stop attack would do nothing, as his body would already be reinforced with his Ki.
Everything else is just you being a troll, so I don't feel the need to refute it.

Actually he got his ass kicked until he used kaioken x10 which meant he had a 90% chance to die upon activation. Furthermore the only reason his body is durable is because he trains it constantly. You cant train your heart or brain to gain muscle (especially if you're the practically retarded goku).

>Actually he got his ass kicked until he used kaioken x10 which meant he had a 90% chance to die upon activation.
That only happened bacause Hit was strong enough to hurt Goku. Jotaro/Star Platinum has never been shown to be that strong.
>Furthermore the only reason his body is durable is because he trains it constantly. You cant train your heart or brain to gain muscle (especially if you're the practically retarded goku).
No, he get's that durable by reinforcing his body with Ki, that's why when he's caught unaware, by the laser in the RoF saga, or the Rock in that one filler scene in the Cell saga, he gets hurt like a normal person. However, most versus fights begin with both combatants knowing they are in a fight, and so Goku would have already reinforced his body when the fight began.

Even so he can still phase through that reinforced ki and rip out his heart from the inside out. No matter how much ki you have you cant physically stop an ethereal being from moving parts of your body during a timestop.

Have we ever seen Jotaro do the phase thing in a combat situation?
I don't remember him ever doing it in combat, for all we know there may be something about it that makes it non-viable as a combat technique. Otherwise, he would just end every fight by phasing Star Platinum's hand into his opponent and killing them.

It would have to turn solid to affect his body, and then his durability would work on it.

>Jotaro stops time
>reaches inside Goku and breaks his brain stem and internal organs
>Goku becomes vegetable
>yare yare daze
>Jotaro puts banana peel on the ground just in case someone tries to stop him
>yare yaaaare
>to be continued.jpg

>jotaro tries using star platinum to hurt goku
>goku is stupid so it takes him awhile to catch on, but ultimately, he's fine because he's way too fucking strong.
>jotaro now starts stopping time in order to figure out how to beat goku
>goku asspulls his way out of it using his "i'm so fast, i can move through your stopped time" crap.
>goku 1 shots jotaro

Walk like an egyptian

>Fight starts
>Goku flies a mile up into the air the instant it takes Jotaro to call Star Platinum and stop time
>Jotaro stops time, uses the flying powers he had in the fight with Dio for some reason but isn't fast enough to reach Goku before it ends
>Goku turns around, fires a ki blast, and vaporizes Jotaro because he's just a normal human
>"Wow, he was a lot weaker than I thought"

naruto wins

He wouldn't have time. A match against actual SSJ goku would be closer to fair.

SSJ Goku from what arc? The one in your picture is more powerful than SSJ 3 goku when he fought beerus irrc. In which case that means this ssj Goku would reach higher feats than punching through king kais planet which would have a density of over 500000x osmium. His planets consists of a materiel more than 65 thousand times as dense as the core of the sun. At this point Goku match ups post Dragon Ball Super are not even fair for 99% of fictional characters.

gg

Which Goku and which Jotaro?
>SDC Jotaro
Can't stop time often
>DiU Jotaro
Limited to a few seconds
>SO Jotaro
Can stop for five, but unable to do it consecutively.

Nice meme, senpai
Take my smug kakyoin as reward