Immigrants in Finland with their teen Finnish "girlfriends"

A conversation.

imgur.com/iFQ626Q

Translation:

user: Why are you letting them flirt with 13 year old girls?

Random male acquaintance: Do you think I give a fuck? I've made it very clear where the line is drawn to a couple of the guys. Aside from that it's none of my business.

Older sister: I know both of those guys. They are both nice guys and not horrible immigrants who rape and hit on little girls. Not at all.

Another conversation:

imgur.com/l35Dwlh

Here the older sister says the flirting is normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2016/04/muslim-pedophilia.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why haven't you remove kebab?

>Aside from that it's none of my business

apathy is helluva drug

nice thumbnail

Clearer images

pamelageller.com/2016/04/muslim-pedophilia.html/

Don't these girls have parents or something like that?

Flirting IS normal you sperg.

>Europeans
>raising and protecting their children

what a quaint notion

I didn't figure they were THAT bad.

well done finland, well done

Eurofags are getting conquered by third world savages and they are willfully allowing it to happen.

mashallah

jepp sucks to be euro...

Kinda wish all whites everywhere would have a swtich flip in their heads like in those beserk comics and just grab the nearest blunt object or knife and kill every non-white, jew, homosexual and white leftists in the nearby vicinity in a massive purge. Then afterwards they quietly cart off all the bodies to the landfill wash away all the blood and go about rewriting textbooks and just collectively pretend that these people never actually existed in the first place. Like a myth. Also if such an event went down I highly doubt people in other regions of the world would ever fuck with white people again.

Here's to hoping it all comes crashing down.

ge dem kniven pekka

People like this either have no father figure or an extremely bad one.

well if the family is okay there's not much else to do

In 2015 it was very common for schoolgirls to walk alone even on the streets of our capital Helsinki.

Not so in the current year.

Don't let the christians learn of this, they're gonna fight to save their "equal" brothers.

I like europe and all but YOU NEED TO REMOVE KEBAB.

Wait I thought Suomi weren’t cucked

>alphas claiming some fresh meat
Good for them.

You could beat them away. Make them feel very unwelcome and not wanted.

Non-whites aren't alpha. They were let in because of the Jews and globalists plan to destabilize and mongrelize Europe in order to create a weak slave race for the capitalists.

Teen girl stating its the norm now to keep a male companion so as not the get harassed by sandniggers. She lives in Helsinki.

Inshallah brother

Old news. Those pictures are literally from 2015.

>t. 56%

How's that even a fucking language?
Anyway, i love you finns, god bless.

> valiantly fights off Soviets repeatedly in the 20th Century in one of the great David-Goliath tales of a proud people gaining and protecting independence through civil and conventional war
> gets cucked by muhammed and abdullah
what happened Finland? You used to be cool

This!

Wtf are the parents doing? Who would do this?

We are paying our debt, so of course our daughters belong to the arabs now.

Then they can die too. If your sect of christianity does not look our for your own people then you deserve to die as much as any jew or muslim.

What debt??
You guys have ZERO history with the middle east?

We are slowly turning into Sweden.

Raise your daughter right, folks. Take care of your sisters.

It's okay to speak out about racemixing, it's okay to be white.

Slaveships' tar, my friend. The tar.

>let's generalize a nation of 5,5 millions based on a few cases from 2015
Canadian intellectual.

WTF? Fuck off snigger!
Protect your kids and wifes, and beat the shit out of fucking musl scum!

While you guys insult us burgers with that stupid le 56 meme, the same exact shit is happening all over Europe. In stead of pointing fingers, maybe learn from us and prevent the eventual decay of your civilization. Here in the States, niggers are pretty much isolated to shitty areas in every major America city. Even non-racists won't move to a predominantly black neighborhood. In Europe, you assholes are allowing them set up shop wherever they damn well please. Learn from our mistakes Yuropoors, while you still have time. Before long, they'll start breeding with your women and turn Europe into the next Caliphate.

Most women know not to fuck something that smells like a wild dog.

Those who do will serve as a warning example.

This country is great. The women are easy and I get a lot of money from government. I never want to go back.

Most of the foreign born in Finland are probably either Russians or other scandinavians.

fugging fingols

one of the girls i talked to was half Swedish half Croatian and lives there, she said that a muslim raped a 13 year old girl and as he was illegal and had no documents in court he just said he was 16 and there was no way to prove him wrong

> few cases
Yeah, sure thing, muhammed/yosef

Omw to Finland to handcuff myself to your brown smelly arm and drag you into the ocean brb

I would never live in Helsinki. We consider it lost territory by now, as so many other capitals in Europe.

You know, the girl is probably technically legal now since these are old pictures.

You are literally trying to break up a possible happy nuclear family.

My dad will behead you if you try.

Annnnd there you have it.

Remove Cetnik guy?

Your dad is a smelly little manlet and I will make him eat my cum

you mongols cant stop me

Helsinki railwaystation's underground is Middle-East now.

Just stay out of Helshitki and you'll be fine.

New Helsinki families.

WTF... Immigrants with teenage GF is a GOOD thing to SJW, but Rodger Moore dating a teenager is the worse thing EVER

Islam will rule the world and there's nothing some internet tough guy can do to stop us.

>when you're butthurt that Europe is filled by left wing cucks

>Thousands of years of evolution and we larp like sandpeople

Let's not pretend that things aren't turning to shit at an alarming rate these past couple of years.

so many newfags here

It's going to be so good and juicy when we systematically purge you from the western world. The media has you believing this will never happen "because it's 2017" but our true nature is even more brutal and violent than yours. Just wait. You make me hard

Muslims giving advice on how the get residence permits in Finland.

i got a chubby reading this
when will the other whites learn that brown is not compatible with our white built society

FInnish girls submit easily to mighty BBC. Remember swagga club?

Fateh sends dick pics on Facebook to 15-year-old girl because why not? He hasn't learn our customs yet.

oh you mean that british club that went bankrupt?

Your dad will be hung in the town square for following a blasphemous mockery of Christianity

A clear winner.

Nigger woman is literraly the worst one and she still won the competition. Shame on you guys.

private pet show can do what they want

and that;'s wrong?

pedos, you will all get rekt. i hate you all.

We have poles. East EU is based. We just need green light to start removal procedures.

What in the everloving fuck???
REV UP THOSE OVENS, I'VE HAD ENOUGH

Report him to the police.

Sup Forums where white people fight over who is going extinct first.

He got deported.

fuck u racists
he didn't do anything wrong

>he didn't do anything wrong
>Iraq

saddom you can't justify war goals that easily especially as a minor nation.

15 year old is a grown woman by all definitions

rather support the seckle grabbers than the goat fuckers with C4

"See, were totally not racist..."

you would , wouldn't u

yeah because we can kill them off later while you faggots are trying to kill us off now, so why wouldn't we destroy islam and it's child molesting ways?

Spoils of war. The western society collapsed so they take what they want. Who stopped them from raping this children ? Cucked government ? Cucked media ? Cucked men ?
They just take advantage of your weakness. The endgame : rape your daughters, take your home and genocide all white men.

You are in more grave danger than ever in history. WHITE MEN WAKE THE FUCK UP.

that's a 14 year old middle eastern child
compare it to the beta swedish 14 year olds around him
you just can't compete nigger

Fins. Take power into your hands again.

>calls american nigger when it's 68% white
>calls american nigger when lives next to roaches and most likely has roach anscestors.

It wont be long until Finland happens:

Heebs will not divide us

Wew, that girl's grandparents must be so proud of their daughter.
Truly fending off the russian horde was worth it

Swediots