How's the animation for Ajin S1 and S2? Just shotgunned the manga on a whim and I'm loving this shit

How's the animation for Ajin S1 and S2? Just shotgunned the manga on a whim and I'm loving this shit.

Ajin: Demi-Human thread.

THIS GUY.

If you can endure 3DCG, go check it. It is quite good.

its alright . . .

Can you withstand getting shotgunned by 3DCG?

Why did he cut his arm off ?

It'll grow back

It doesn't answer my question.

He has a tranquilizer dart stuck in his arm. He cut it off so it doesn't reach the rest of his body.

He got hit in the arm with a tranquilizer dart, so he cut it off to keep the tranquilizer from spreading to the rest of his body via his bloodstream

Ajin is literally Tokyo Ghoul done right.

I've always wondered where he got the strength needed to chop his arm like that.

He's used to hacking through foliage and people with a machete in Vietnam

THIS

Still desu bone ain't that fragile unless you're a grandma.

its a japanese machete. It whistles as it cuts the air if you hold it up to the wind

Ah the superior nipon steel.

I miss Kai ;_;

I don't think I've ever seen a character get dropped so suddenly.

Animation is 3Dshit that looks only good in some action scenes. Also plane catastrophe was changed into blowing up building or something I don't know I didn't watch it beside OVA.

He's safe in prison so he will come back eventually.

The building crash was great as well but I don't get why they made that change.

The author-artist team probably split because the artist have something against Kai. To make the matter worse, he introduced a ultimately inferior version of Kai and called it a day.

Fuck him so much for ruining my ship ;_;.

Also, fuck that user in the it's time thread who posted that KKK pixiv fanart that baited me in reading everything just to find out that best boy basically got retconned.

The 2nd kai is WAY WAY too dumb and rushy, it's surreal. I understand that not every character should be smart but it's just ridiculous.

>The 2nd kai is WAY WAY too dumb and rushy, it's surreal. I understand that not every character should be smart but it's just ridiculous.

It's quite amazing really, on how the current author manage to fuck up Kou. His introduction give him the impression that he's battle-smart and quick in his wits. Then he meets Kei which turned his character 180 degrees that pretty much turned his intro to void.

At least he has good taste and wants to fug the xmas cake.

Pssst, why are you using spoilers?

Some anons might not have heard the series and have yet to see how Kei gets erased in the plot.

If only the anime had at least decent animation to pair up with the A-List VAs, we would have nice discussions every week. I wish I picked this up sooner, back when everyone still talk about this series.

Watch it

The openings are beautiful and some of the fight scenes is s1 were great so that's something at least.

RIP thread ;_;

I wish the only person who can make Kei smile, effortlessly, be relevant again.

The 3DCG is better than berserk in my opinion
also 9/11 doesn't happen in first season, get replaced with sato riding/during a building
we still get sato hijacking a plane in s2 though, he pulls a malayasia airlines instead

>The 3DCG is better than berserk in my opinion
Nothing is worse than beruseruku 2016.

We're getting a chapter in a few days again, right? CR's stopped putting up the 'coming soon' shit, so we never know if there's actually going to be a chapter or not.

>unless you're a grandma
he's like 65