>ywn
what did he mean by this?

It stands for "you will never" you fucking sexy ass thick ass girl

My life is so fucking boring I would probably take Kyubey up tbqh

>Ywn be abused by cute and edgy

Wasn't the whole point of meduka how not cool it'd be to be a meguka

yeah so

The point of madoka was showing how hot alcoholic MILFs are, same as Eva

Risk life and limb for a wish that could never come true any other way. Have a boring life transformed into one of action and adventure. You're saying you wouldn't trade up a boring life? Next you're gonna say you would never with apple-chan.

youtube.com/watch?v=B22F5e5A-BI

Lol Revy thinks she could fight a Maguka and not get brutally murdered.

Anything can be made uncool if you change the conditions that the genre agrees upon

Bokurano made piloting mecha uncool by having the pilot die after every battle, doesn't mean piloting a mecha wouldn't be cool if they got to live instead.

madoka made magical girls uncool by having the inevitable fate of every magical girl be witchhood or suicide/murdered by another magical girl, if you remove these conditions magical girls are cool again.

I see your point. In that case I want to be a meguka too

Points for Bokurano for making sense, Madoka invented the "wish" plot that is just something magical girls rarely care about.

>ywn be a girl

I was hesitant to use bokurano as an example since the mecha is such a minor part of what's actually going on.

I don't think bokurano would be nearly as good if the kids got to live, since the entire manga reads more like a "coming to terms with death" handbook rather than a mecha story.

the sky is the limit user

>No guns allowed in my country
>Can't be a magical girl either
>Can't even be bullied by Revy

I really should die.

If you became a magical girl, what powers would you want?

Being a turboslut isn't a power.

I would want to be a classical majokko with witchery powers like Sally (Or, you know, Bewitched, Mary Poppins).

I would say "fuck combat powers", but to be honest Sally bullied every single bandit or class bully she found.

Explosion magic

Modern medicine is a wonderful thing

Anything to do with fire. Even if that is just bursting into flames, and living afterwards of course.

The ability to release my negative emotiond as a weapon by growing a futa cock and projectile pissing them
Where do i sign, qb

I want smug Madoka to call me a loser.

I want smug Madoka to make sarcastic jokes with me.

>ywn have a stand
Why live?

With great power comes great responsibility

I just want to shoot lightning at people.

FUCK THAT
Witches are CUTER than magical girls.
MAGICAL GIRLS DON'T EVEN WEAR THE HAT

AND I LOVE THIS FUCKING HAT

I will show you what being a witch really means.
Make contract.

Sure, just send me a copy so I can go over it with my lawyer first.

There is no difference between a witch and a magical girl except for the fact most magical girls are uninterested in magic. But should they wish for it, it shouldn't be too hard.

shit