Look what's you've done pol

You're waking the beast lol!!!

I wish I felt self important enough to think my opinion mattered

O

How Jewish is this kike's last name?

I love how the very same people who unabashedly berate me for being "white" are now claiming that "white" doesn't exist because we hurt their feelings by saying that it was okay
>YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE
>WHITE ISN'T A REAL THING
fukken lol
make up your fucking mind, you racist fucks

>white is not an ethnicity
Since fucking when?? These liberals have been talking about ethnic shit for 50 fucking years, and now suddenly it's not real? Make up your minds.

Lets take the article replace it with jewish and spam it everywhere since lets face it jews are the 1% and enslaved the blacks.

>Maggie DeHart is a junior studying political theory and constitutional democracy.

Of course this is what she looks like.

Never stifle. Keep fighting.

I don't think you want to open the can of Jewish worms.

I wonder where they got that idea

I have come to genuinely loath SJWs.

Replace every word with "black". VoilĂ .

Can I have an archived link? I would like to read the whole triggered article without giving her shill bucks.
Pic unrelated.

kek not buying a life time knife licence for flat blunt blades under 4 inches with weekly instalments for sharp knifes under 6 inches.

fucking faggot

Psychological warfare. They always shift the definitions of words around to whatever is politically expedient. It's a naked Machiavellian power-play.
Double down and tell these sociopathic scumbags that they don't get to define our identity.

We give these psychos too much time and tolerance. Liberals and other races don't get to define my identity. I'm white, my ancestors were white, my culture is white, and it's not only OK, it's fucking beautiful.

>another tabloid took the bait
i love it when these yellow papers take the bait, it's great. They cannot help them selves.

we actually buy cardboard knives from waitrose now, they are actually quite sharp still, abdul and my wife wont let me make the curry we have every night so i sit back while they cook my dinner for me, chicken is already cut into squares, no need for a knife

Spartan alumnus here. A friend of mine tried to convince me to join on the State News, and good lord am I glad that I did not. He and I had been on the high school newspaper together, he as my EIC, I probably would have taken the job if I had the time.

I love my scrappy little school but good lord if it isn't turning as bleeding-heart as that disgusting hellhole called Ann Arbor

White Women will be our greatest opponents, next to the Jews.

Stealing your bait gif.

Will spam it relentlessly.

I have no idea why, but when the fish gets pulled up and its tail flicks under it I just start grinning uncontrollably.

It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white It's okay to be white