Pictures worth a thousand words /pol:

Can you imagine the unbearable smell?

Can you imagine the Goyim knowing.

matched with this bitch on tinder this morning.
what should I say?

>Tinder
Admit you're a degenerate nigger.

Taylor swift needs to make black babies.

Is it you on the right? If not, don't answer.

WHITE FEMALE
POC MALE
EVERY TIME
NO EXCEPTIONS

shes a male, she can't.

RIP TAYTAY

holy shit. that's sexual harassment!

I jerk off to the thought of Taytay breeding black honestly.

>android
No bitch will wanna date your scrub ass lol

My tinder profile is just a pic of Pepe and I've fucked 3 chicks off of it in about a month. They don't actually respond to my profile pic, I look at their info and see if they have a snapchat, then get a hold of them that way. First 2 chicks were 6's, but this last one I fucked Saturday was a 9.

was that blogpost supposed to convince your not a degenerate

i bet she likes it :^)

If being a degenerate feels this good, I don't want to be moral.

Digits confirm, Tinder is for niggers and nu_males.

Thats quite literally the definition of degenerate.

My lil pindick is leaking with precum. MOAR.

Well good!

>giving into the fruit jew

i don't to spoil you user

this picture only requires 3.

whites are better

Its your life man. But this sort of self destructive behavior will yield only negative results.

>Frog profile fucked a 9/10 after fucking some "above average" girls.

Yeah, okay. Admit that the 6s were actually 3s and the 9 was a 5. Fucking lol.

@149385612
Don't even give this shit- eating troll the (You)s.

What the fuck I hate Taylor Swift now.

The 6's were 6's...I'll go down to a 7.5 on the other but that's as low as I'm going...

Okay, that's a little more believable. Wanna show your profile? Is it literally just a Pepe?

Gorillas in the swift

why? aren't women free to choose superior sexual partners?

why does she do this to us? I'm sure she knows white supremacists love her and she just teases us with bullshit like this.

Yeah it is. They don't respond to the profile though, I just find chicks that willingly list their snapchat on the info thing and contact them that way.

racist

Not the first black skin in her face.

Sometimes I wonder if white women feel the same way about (east) Asian women as white men feel about black men.

I think the comparison can't really be made because whites and east asians are essentially equivalent in terms of humanity (intellect, beauty - chink empathy, admittedly, may be enigmatic if at all existent) so inter-racial mixing between Asian and whites isn't really upsetting. AMWF doesn't bother me at all.

Yet BMWF makes me pretty fucking upset because the disparity in humanity between blacks and whites, well, we might as well consider blacks to be subhuman animals. Of course this is in reference to the mean. Now that blacks have a bunch of European admixture in their gene pool, they aren't all dumb, dirty apes, but they'd definitely be better off with none of the negroid genes.

Thanks for reading my blog, please share and subscribe!

they ride the cock carousel when they are teens and then settle for a rich beta asian banker, move to hong kong and divorce after a few kids taking half the wealth.
living as a women is truly easy.

yeah yeah the divorce lawyer is probably jewish
whatever makes you sleep at night

You're not wrong. Women truely are the niggers of the sexes.

Women are a product of their environment - their environment that is carefully crafted by the fucking Jews that run shit around here.

fuck off fevela monkey

>in his subconscious he thinks about big black cocks
>he triggers himself
kek, typical weak minded white boy.

stop your shitposting you dumb nigger

who's the black nignog man on the right?

Black men own white women.

cia niggers plz go

let's play a game bro, you started it anyway
your women seems to enjoy us
just think about it for a second
your future wife is right now sucking a black cock
and she will never forget, she will fantasize about it all the time while you pay for her shit
you fucking cuck, you let your country this way, you invited us, women aren't paying the toll, YOU are

i guess i should just keep the nazi flag on

>box-fade nigger from 1992.
>england
kek.

Based brazilnig bringing the water to a quick boil.

The frogs aren't gonna jump out if the grave consequences aren't readily presented.

Much more believable, I understand now. I've done this as well.

FUCK HER

probably some particle of taytay's body remained on this hamplanet grease. you could at least touch taytay in some way,

Man i can only imagine how taytays smell, is should be glorious. Remember that scene in the film "the parfume" in wich the guy has vision after smelling that parfume. Smelling taytais is like that.

goals

are you mad she never dated a mudskin like yourself?
to know deep down normal good looking white woman don't feel comfy at all with dating people like you?
That the best chance you have for having somewhat decent offspring that still only barely classify as humans need to come from some roastie landwhale?

come on hue, tell me it's not the reason you're posting here
>b-but i'm only trolling a-angry Sup Forumsacks
I'm sure that's why you spend so much time here lel

I know right, Taylor must stink

yeah they sure hate blacks.

>that capitulation
All wh*ites will bow before the macaco master race.

stop fucking around and start a family you nigger

I am sure that T Swift smells fine. The nigger has handlers that ensure it smears itself in pleasant smelling cocoa butter. I was in service with niggers and they are aware that they smell BAD to White noses, that their fingernails are nasty, and that yellow sclera look unhealthy. The lighter skinned ones let the darker ones know all about it. They think White people smell funny, like an old, wet dog or mildewed clothing.

Of bananas?

White women are a lost cause.

Look at the size of that head! Jesus Christ! How much do you think just her head weighs?

>this is accepted as dancing In modern society
thats maybe even more disturbing than the race mixing.
Dry humping is now "dancing" welcome to the Weimar Republic.

>cap
>in the fucking airplane
a fucking nigger.

im glad most indian girls don't fuck them