Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war...

Fourteen million Germans were expelled and lost their homes, which meant that, at the end of the war, one quarter of all surviving Germans were victims of expulsion. My Grandmother told me about the warcrimes the russians did when they pillaged her city Stolp near Danzig. She told me how this savages butchered all their cattle and that they raped her mother infront of her eyes. We Germans are the real victims of WW2, we lost a quarter of our country and a big part of history with it. It is only fair to give Germany its old territories back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe don't start wars.

/endthread

Come on, you still haven't refreshed the page to reply yet?

What's your game plan?

>start shit get hit

Man you're stupid

we didnt start it

Poor little kraut, maybe you shouldn't side with soviet subhumans to fuck country which also hated commies in the first place?

Is this a copypasta now?

STAY MAD
T
A
Y

M
A
D

no this is the undeniable truth

Should have given German clay back desu.

>NATO slave
>EU slave
>UN slave
>US troops deployed in your country
>Kikery in your government
>(((Demoratic))) parties being bankrolled by foreign interests
>Media manipulation
>Rothschild banks
>International debt
>No real sovereignty due to hundreds of international treaties

This applies to basically every single western country. Saying one is in a better state than the other is like sitting in a sinking boat and instead of fixing it you laugh at the ones who will drown a few moments earlier. (((They))) just picked the relevant targets first. You are already in their sights.

>We Germans are the real victims of WW2

meme flag
>opinion discarded

>muh 14 gorillion

I hate how 50 000 Germans just tripped and accidentally fell into Belgium

>We Germans are the real dindus of life
ftfy

i lol'd.

>tfw Germany wasn't dismantled, broken up and de-industrialized after WW2
Thanks Churchill

>Poland poster

Opinion discarded

Agree OP. But it's not going to happen. And even if it did Germans don't have the people or the will to rule and those territories anymore. One thing that might help would be for Germany to entice ethnic Germans from other countries to return & help rebuild, but this isn't going to happen either, and if it did, most of us are embarassed to make too much of our ancestry. Patriotic Germans need to find a way to revive German belief in German- ness so that Germans will start having children & fight to preserve the land it still has. But German nationalism since ww2 always is either labelled or tainted by actual Nazism. I don't see there being a return of a non- nazi German nationalism or cultural pride without a return to Christianity. And that is as unlikely as the other things I've mentioned.

At any rate I think Germans who are patriotic, like yourself, should focus on preserving & rebuilding the Germany that exists now. If that were to happen, you could get Prussia & Silesia back easily. That's how those formerly Slavic regions became German in the first place. Germans were vigorous, had lots of kids & a big population, were industrious & inventive, & had a culture that was welcomed into many of those lands because it was attractive. And where that didn't happen, Germans dominated them with their martial superiority. If Poland and Russia gave Prussia back it would make no difference now because the strength of the German people is no longer what it was.

Yeah yeah yeah, thats great Pole. Now were is my McDonalds please?

I don't know, ask someone from the 48% of
your population.
>pic related are people behind american flags.

go fuck yourself

Well that's what you get for trying to invade everyone else.

Cuck!

My family suffered too. I am a descendant of german colonists in Slovakia. We will rise again!

Yeah cause you didn't have help from Italy, Romania, Hungary, Finland, Vichy, Japan, etc.

What's that? What didn't you fucking start?

Sit down.

Your family had to do something with SS or something.
There are still shitton of people here in Slovakia with German surnames. Even I know two "Neupauers".
Carphato Germans were moved from Slovakia by German goverment after uprising. Some of Germans stayed, Beneš decreets weren't really applied in Slovakia, there was no time. If there would be more time we wouldnt have a hungarian minority at the moment.

rematch soon
notice that this is last strike for germany
after this war, they will no longer have place in Europe
I vote Congo to hold remains of german nation that will be kept alive artificially as reminder to never go full retard

Let that be a reminder not to pick a fight with those stronger than you.

Weimar and modern Germany ruined the Flag of Black-Red-Gold. To me its the symbol of filth, cowardice and degeneracy. Purge this shithole and return to black,white and red instead. We actually had pride when we used these colors.

Nechceli sme reslovakizovat tak sme museli ist prec z Bratislavy. Tolka vdaka za to, ze sme vybudovali spolu s Madarmi mesta na Slovensku a doniesli tam pravo.

It doesn't matter. You're only digging your own graves, save yourself before you lose more.

We Anglo's won not just WW2, but the Euro cultural dominance war (that's why we're speaking English right now) Face it Kraut, even though you deserved victory more than us, we still won. Your people have suffered enough, so why can't you just concede your shortcomings and just stop with this nonsense.

What do you want to happen? Expel millions of Poles from their territory? If not that, just change the border to make you feel good?

Poland chose us to protect them, and thus you got gangbanged to near death for messing with an ally.

Focus on the future, not the past. Save what you have left, not grovel in your failures.

Germany will have it's time, but only if you finally get over the past and prove yourselves worthy.

What's that? Germany rules Europe now with the hand of the EU. The absolute state of Britain is way worse then Germany. It is a common misconception that Britain is somehow less cucked then Germany. Germany is the biggest geopolitical player now in Europe. They suceeded without a single shot while you faggots are leaving the EU and will become irrelevant.

I can't wait for France and Poland to finally share a border

Congo? Far to advanced. Give them to the Sacrificial Papuan Communities.

You can't /thread your own post you flaming faggot. Lurk more.

Except, you can, and that's literally the joke you New-Fag

Friedrich Engels used those colours on a man purse.

>goyim still think they "won" ww2
Feels good to be a Jew. *sips tea, then handrubs*

>Get fed to the USSR after the war
>Muh Polish sovereignty
>Reason for war is negated by the actions following it

Pretty much a non country and considering that Germany was already at war with the frogs and the pieces were already in play. Yes, why avoid Brussels? Scared of waffles?

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

Is it just me or does browsing Sup Forums make you trans-jew?

>start a racially motivated genocide in the East
>surprised when they come and curbstomp you for torching 3,000 villages off the map
Hitler was a mistake and Germany and the German people got exactly what they deserved

>Become irrelevant
Firstly, I am currently posting from a literal whole continent which 200 years ago had nothing on it and it now has a higher living standard than yours. Not that a landlocked nation would understand colonialism.

Secondly, you seriously think Germans control the EU? More accurately you are subversive and taxed to death by your Elite masters who reward you all with millions of brand new

Honestly, I can't imagine living as not a Jew. Ultimately that probably is what leads to being a New-Male Cuck. Inability to have any kind of valid identity like the Jewish people, because we ideologically demolished the goyim's culture with our "theology" and "economics".

just think about all those little fags. It's a result of their identityless, father-less culture. And they are fatherless because they predicated their tribes on "male inheritance" like fucking retards.

Lets name two nations with Female Inheritance laws.

Jews and Spartans. Oh.

Because of a war Churchill started.

Shut the fuck up already kike parasite.

Hey Hans whatcha doing?

The world didn't even know about the hoax before the war was over, Britain started a war because they are dogs.

Last time I checked. Vienna was the best city to live in the world and your country imports sand niggers too. Now instead of EU immigrants it will import commonwealth turds. Well played. You are in the same situation like Germany except Merkel actually controls the EU and your former prime minister was raped by a woman.

We had the same thread yesterday you fucking d&c shill.

Gb2 >>>/leftypol/ and take your friends with you.

In reality you guys really have a lot of work to do if you want to live up to the boogieman reputation most of Sup Forums gives you.

There are hundreds of cultures thriving outside of Jewish influence, with functional family units.

Scotland has historically had Female Inheritance Laws, but not for a while.

Regardless, I learn from success when I see it, and my daughters will certainly be glad to inherent my properties over their brothers.

>being this much of a good goy

>insinuating jew culture is anything but being a surreptitious parasite

There's a reason you disgusting mongrels have been kicked out of every country for all of history except for modern times.

>can't even cite the original source
>was a part of a different pic which included quotes that weer confirmed fakes
>implying Churchill was a PM in 1939

Get back to me when you need to immigrate away after you lose another pointless war sweetie, I'll put in a good word for you at centerlink.

>>was a part of a different pic which included quotes that weer confirmed fakes
Talk about making random shit up.

This is this place today but it's nowhere near Gdańsk. They share the voivodship but they're located on opposite ends.
My great grandma also always said that Soviets were worse than Germans. She was somewhere in Pomerania too at the time.

The next war will be about whites vs. mudslimes while you aussie faggots will sit on your barren wasteland, we will do the work.

Churchill was a man of war since 1890s when he was sent to Cuba to observe fighting between the locals and the Spanish.

That's Benyamin ben Benyamin to you.

Fuck off, anglo scum

Don’t listen to this flaming faggot of an American jews have ran his country since 1900s and all the Americans ever did was jump in the end and declare victory. From a historical perspective Americans are niggers

>barren wasteland
Good luck, I'll still be here if you need safe place to send your sisters.

>Tolka vdaka za to, ze sme vybudovali spolu s Madarmi mesta na Slovensku a doniesli tam pravo.

WE

All right no this is the place. That other was Stolpmünde. Both are next to each other but the first one is near the sea. Named after the river.

Like coward a bongoloid hiding in it's rock.

Like clockwork

>muh fourteen million, never forget goy

karma is a bitch

Einfach did nicht du.

I will be marrying a proud German Aryan 100% if she doesn’t have grandfathers that were soldiers in Hitlers army I don’t want her. My kids will have the Aryan warrior of UK, Poland and Germany in them and will reconquer the world for the white race

>Fourteen million Germans were expelled
it's a shame. they should have been killed

>UK, Poland and Germany

>ALL great men in history were too, I'm sure

All proud white nations with vast empirical histories. I don’t know why you have thrown me an amerimutt meme frog boy you just jealous that I don’t want anything to do with the cucks in France?

This is the quote I was talking about. Couldn't be found anywhere in any issue and version of the 50s book the pic said it was from. Why would anyone lie to prove a point?

>Be you
>Not realize that the Jewish people are intentionally getting hated because that's what gives us our powers
>Be you
>Realize that following Jewish arrival and departure is a cyclical collapse
>Rome>Conquer Jews>Christianity>Collapse
>Bably>Captive Jews>Jews Create Torah and Formalize Monotheism for the entire planet>Collapse
>Egypt>Invites Jews to Stay cause they hungry>eventually 3000 years of Egyptian dominion ended by the first Semitic King of Egypt>Egyptians get mad kick the Semites out>Go back to Israel>egypt collapses prior to the Great Bronze Age Collapse never to self rule Egypt again
>Cyrus The Great>Patronizes the Jews and Lets them go back to Israel, but revokes privileges and turns them into a subject people, but still not part of Persia>Cyrus creates the first "World Empire" in history, dwarfing any empire previously created
>Ghengis accepts every religion, notably having contact with Nestorian Chrsitians (aka Jews) who heavily influenced the multi-cultural multi-religious nature of the Mongol Empire>Lasted 5 years

When will you learn? How many years has it been since Europe removed the Jews? We're around 75 right, so you got about another 25 left. I heard the last of Europes Jews, the French Jews, are leaving france in droves. 100k in just the last year alone. That's 10% of the population. Hows that "Egalite, Fraternitae, Libertae" working for ya Europeans?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_emancipation

Poland>Emancipate the Jews>100 years>deluge
Russia>Jews>100 year golden age>collapse
German>Jews>100 year golden age>collapse
Spain>Jews>100 year golden age>30 Years War (religion)
Hapbsburgs>Jews>100 year golden age>WWI

Every time a nation emancipates the Jews, it has roughly 3-3 generations of golden age. Aka, the Generations that existed "before the memory of the emancipation." As the Torah says, God killed all the Jews in the Wilderness of Zin who had "dwelled in the land of Goshen"

we dindu keine war aufzugeshtartgekhekhen

The orders were from jewish top. Ruskies , jews and other communist suporting scums will pay soon

I'm getting tired of these threads Hans
Germans who still are right,support Poland and all she does.
You are probably some degenerate hartz 4 leech sitting infront of a turkish internet cafe and crying "MUH POLES" cause you know damn well that you lack the cohones to say anything about the real problem
On behalf of all Germans who are still in their right mind,ignore those shill divide and conquer threads

you are the kike

Soon

>but dude it was all part of a pic
Why would someone make an "argument" like this? Why would someone make some random shit up like this? Why would someone lie.

>muh clay threads
This thread has already been posted twice yesterday.

>no yu
Project harder, communist and kike loving tard.

I found it. No original sources, Irving and on top here's the quote that doesn't exist. Things like this can really ruin all credibility not that the pic itself looks like a good propaganda tool.

How can you be considered an Aryan? You're an Anglo mixed with other ethnicities. What is pure about your Germanic lineage?

Underrated post

Not the pic that I posted, and the Irving quote is not clearly not stating it's him, just shut the fuck up already.

>This applies to basically every single western country
fucking this

Is that your response to posting quotes that literally can't be found anywhere? Where do I find them? What if someone wanted to cite them in their scientific work?

>but that pic is part of another pic (lie) that has a quote that I like to deny so that quote is also fake
You straw grasping fuckwit.

Oh, 14 million lost their homes? How tragic. That's what you get for killing over 20 fucking million of our people. Be thankful that you weren't used as a nuke testing ground like Japan was

You should be thankful that we cleansed your country

Uh, you cleansed our country from who again?
You get an F anyway - it's still a shithole