What does "Russia's involvement" actually mean?

What does "Russia's involvement" actually mean?
Why do lefties talk about "Russia" like a single entity that is working 24/7 to disrupt our lives?

Can someone explain what this phrase actually means?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/man-muslim-woman-london-terror-attack-phone-russian-troll-identity-a8052961.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews hate russia because russia killed all those jews who killed millions of russians for being christian.

why foreign involvement matter if it Russia but not Israel, can normies answer this?

>Russia's involvement
reeeeeeeeeeeee

Because we killed 6000000000 Jews in ww2.

>mfw "Russian involvement" is a Russian poster on Sup Forums

It's a knee-jerk reflex from the 1950s that was recently revived. Don't like something? Blame Russia.
Milk is sour? Russia is involved.
Find no parking space? Damn Russians at it again.
Hillary lost? Russian hackers.

>What does "Russia's involvement" actually mean?

It means the UK Govts propaganda machine is having difficulty in containing the truth and controlling their own narrative, so they blame it all on "Muh Russia"

This is the false narrative that the Kremllin is shilling hard, but it's not even remotely true.

Putin's anti-west disinformation war is backfiring. The vast majority of Americans hate the cyberwarfare and dirty tricks propaganda Russia has launched against them. The Kremlin hasn't figured out yet that lies and deceptions deserve no respect in the marketplace of ideas. We used to imagine Russia could be our partner during the "reset button" days, but now all we see is typical Russian treachery and dishonesty. Generations of new Americans will never trust Russia because of it.

fuck those russian posters

Incompetent leaders who are unable to govern their own country. So instead of owning up to it, they blame the most convenient boogeyman. Russia.
Heck even George Takei is doing it to deflect from the fact he sexually assaulted somebody.

This. Exactly this. 100% this.

Russian psyops shitposting on Sup Forums= Mainframe hacking of all elections globally. I actually voted in Brexit and I can tell you I was going to vote remain but Putin was behind the curtain he told me to vote leave or he would judo kick my nuts so hard my testicles would be resupplying the ISS. Yes there are Russians shitposting on the interwebs. Yes they are funnier than your nations psyops department. Yes they OC. Yes we love our Russiabros. Keep making that dank content goys.

>When your secret mission from the Kremlin was so secret that not even you knew you were a Russian agent

>That pic
Did they really blame that on Russia?
That's just fucking petty

The 10 richest russians are 9 jews

and why someone would use "ladbible" as source is beyond me

sage

Umm, why do you Sup Forumstards always have to be so antisemitic?

Because Israel and their US-jewish allies + (((Soros))) + (((Rothschilds))) destroy our planet

So did Russia pay some Muslims to walk by the scene and not care or something?

Nah, she probably read a really disturbing about muh russia inteference in the US elections and so it's somehow russias fault she was so distracted

You don't understand the damage the West has done to Russia over the past few years. Every time a man in Russia learns about same sex marriage in the west he is in danger of laughing to death. The number of Russians that die each year of suffocation and ruptured sides has reached such a great extent that the statistics on the phenomena have been classified by the Kremlin. The fact is the West has become so comical that it poses a threat to Russian national security. The roaring gales of laughter coming from computer libraries on Russian barracks has prompted numerous complaints of noise disruption from local residents, given that the laughter is incessant and continues day and night. Russian units are becoming inefficient, as the constant laughter prevents training, the image of limp wristed skinny Europeans flouncing their way towards the battlefield behind their dyke female commanders is too much for the poor Russian psyche to bear, and they cannot stop laughing, which wiggles the gun sight up and down, reducing accuracy by a factor of 10. The only way to save Russia from complete societical meltdown and collapse from the constant laughter is to stop being such gianormous faggots. We drew first blood.

Leftist hating the very origin of leftists

I can now safely admit that Im that woman. Aллaхy aкбap, тaкбиp.

>muslims move to your country and kill you people
>"not all muslims"
>a russian posted a meme
>"OMG, THE RUSSIAN TROLL ARMIES ARE TRYING TO DESTROY OUR SOCIETY!!!"

>walking to work
>phoneposting on Sup Forums
>see your face in a thread when you get to work
obviously Russia did it

McCarthyism - Part II. Only this time, there is no proof.

Oh, and McCarthy was right.

Russia hacked my microwave and burned my take out.

#DumpTrump

Classic scapegoating. The left is facing challenges they aren't willing to confront and are trying to destroy them by proxy.

Thats some good photoshop skills, Russiabro. Certainly she was not there doing that thing shes doing

I don't get it.

That photo was taken as it happened, they aren't doubting that the woman ignored those helping the dying? They just care that some of the people who discussed it were Russian?

It's not like its fake news, the photo is a genuine photo

It's basically the Jew media crying "OY VEY ITS ANUDDA POGROM!!!"
Jews really really hate Russia, because it's the only white country that's redpilled on ((them)) and also not fully controlled by them.

If McCarthy had finished the job and gone after the universities as well we wouldn't be in this mess.

Russian hacker here
Here is the template, have fun!

These are the same people ridiculing you for
>da joos

>Implying Russia is any better than us
They are pushing multikulti as well, although a bit more tempered. Eastern EU are the real /ourguys/. Russia is just a convenient enemy to dredge up.

>Mexico

It means they're trying to distract from #Pizzagate and how all of your leaders are psychopaths and pedophiles.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/man-muslim-woman-london-terror-attack-phone-russian-troll-identity-a8052961.html

>A Twitter account which tweeted a picture of a Muslim woman wrongly accused of ignoring the Westminster terror attack has been revealed as one of the thousands of fake accounts set up by a Russian “troll factory”.

This is bullshit though. A lot of us were in the thread during the happening as all the social media photos came flooding in. Uncensored victim faces, the pantyhose girl under the bus, everything. When the photo of the muslim woman appeared in the mix Sup Forums reacted instantly. Shops and memes spun effortlessly within minutes and she went viral everywhere.

Are the "troll farms" just shitposters who happen to be in Russia using stolen Sup Forums memes?