pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Episode 32 CM: youtube.com/watch?v=8hKZ4Eu9AVE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbgI1R988gM
youtube.com/watch?v=MKU_oXwNppM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HE

Best episode tbqh

Why did Heaven's Door say that the Architect didn't have a stand when he really had one?

DABBIN

>Skipping the entirety of the ending of Superfly
>that awkward as fuck cut that even made my animeonly girlfriend ask if something was missing

fucking hell, David, stop rushing shit so badly

:^)
because the Architect doesn't know that he has a stand

how does she do this?

Someone make a loop of Teru licking that bread thing

EL MISTERIOSO MAGNIFICO

This episode was fucking good, fuck manga-readers.

Jojo reference?

that's the real power of paisley park

Why the fuck did DP removed the Blood slip

Fucking rushed

>dabbing
Fuck off

/VOMIT/

People didn't like the new episode? Superfly ended a bit abruptly, but I didn't really want it to go on for longer than it did.

Finished reading Part 5 yesterday and I don't understand why Buccellati was a zombie for the last third of the manga. Is it because of the guy with the stone stand in the epilogue, making it so he wasn't fated to die yet but King Crimson's powers fucked with that?

No i think pepole liked the episode.

i love her so much ;___;

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UbgI1R988gM
Best official subs coming through

His will is that strong

The animation during Superfly was bad this episode and it felt haphazard and rushed.

But the stuff with Enigma was genuinely fucking amazing.

His anger with Diavolo transcended the concept of life and death.

Thanks Doc

basiccly giorno managed to get back buccelati soul Inside his body but his body was already dead , he was supposed to die there , all giorno did was give him a few more days to live , but the moment he got gutted by king Crimson , Rolling stone prediction came true

>The animation during Superfly was bad
Did we watch the same episode? Superfly and Cheap Trick were animated brilliantly.

Rolling Stone predicted he wouldn't die until after the Colosseum fight. So Diavolo's fatal wound didn't kill him.

>that pose
Dare I say, is dabbing a joojoo reference?

Shinobu, beware!

Dont reply to it.

CANT BELIEVE THEY CLIFFHANGERED THE FUNNIEST PART IN THE MANGA.

Literally the only frame that had me dying reading this shit 6 years ago

im not. i see it and im not

I wouldn't be surprised

BEWARE OF CHEATING

>Best part 4 boy
>Bets part 8 boy
>Simmilar haircut
>Speedking
>Already has a defence squad

Tell me /jojo/. Does best boy greatness transcend universe resets, right?

I want to kick Lips-chan's mother hand and lips

Yes

he died in the fight with king crimson, but his resolve was literally so fucking strong that he stayed alive

can't wait for best panel next week

That's fucking retarded.

I cant believe it. the ultimate combo, a piece of paper, AND A GUN.

shaddup it's cool

Now that you've fully engaged in conversation with me, do you also believe that the act of counting seconds while someone is performing an action is also colloquially linked to the character Ronnie Dio from the manga and anime, Jack's Strange Escapades?

That's not what happened.

I really, really appreciate this meme

I am glad that David cut out THAT moment and made it into a hidden gem that animeonlies will never see.

Jojo is a cool guy. I like him.

They didn't cut it out, it's gonna be at the start of the next episode.

hnng

What parte of Superfly did they cut? I hace forgotted the end of the fight and Enigma

You guys ready for the best part next episode

>Hot Chink gets BLACKED by Mysterious Chocolate Stranger in her own home

I think he's referring to Josuke punching himself with CD

No it is not, Superfly is ended, we never see it again.

Part* have*

The last chapter

the part after superfly get hit in the face , when josuke slip cause of his blood and hit himself with his own stand

Ah ok
I really wanted to see this

I love shots where the Stand partially emerges like an extra limb.

Why the fuck did they skip a important part? They never do that

That was just forced drama and by that point it felt the Arc was dragging.

Good job DP for skipping most of the last chapter.

Stop complaining, everything that DP is cut out was unimportat.

the animeonlies are going to go to far with the memes once part 6 gets animated

What are the odds they'll finish enigma and cheap trick in the next episode?

MODS MODS MOOOOODS

I wouldnt be surprised, Cheap Trick was a weak Arc and Koichi not helping Rohan back then when Rohan first asked him was so OOC, so skipping Koichi from Cheap Trick Arc is logical.

>mfw Enigma's sound effect
Holy shit the ear candy.

Enigma yes

Cheap Trick will end with the Animals Appearing and then Part 4 will be rest of Cheap Trick and That's Not My Dad Part 1/2 up to the scene where Kira walks down the stairs.

Guys remember when Mona Lisa looked like a smug Jesus?

enigma wasn'tt long. he puts josuke in a paper yuuya chases him, stops the car and then josuke punches him into a book so that shit could be done in 10 minutes.

im curious how long bites the dust will be

Honest if they end with Kira's new design they can do Bite the Dust in 2 episodes with the final chapter being in CDIU Part 1

hot pants!

seiously, why?

That concentrated level of smugness

>they end with Kira's new design
They'd be skipping Cheap Trick and My Dad Is Not My Dad at that point.

>tumblr

Umm no. Part 3 will be the rest of Enigma and end with the Animals Appearing. Part 4 will be end of Cheap Trick which they can do in 10 minutes. That's Not My Dad Part 1-2 then Kira's new apperence as the ending teaser

Leaving 2 Episodes for Another One Bites the Dust and 3 Episodes for CDIU

>The fucking amazing animation during the Superfly fight
>Those added extra scenes of Kira, Mikitaka staying at the pylon, Okuyasu searching for Koichi
Are we not going to talk about how they brought back the stylish transitions? Seeing Okuyasu's arm swing turn into Josuke at the hospital made me feel giddy. Only halfway through but this might be my new favorite ep.

I thought you meant that the next episode should end with Kira's new design. My bad.

Giorno fixed his [Body] but Bruno's [Spirit] kept it going even though he was already dead.
It also really helps that the stand's basic power is to give life, so it's assumed he got a boost from that too.

so who voiced the two new stand users? i've forgotten their names already.

Fuck they could make Josuke slip casue off saliva, and then Josuke hits himself. David didn't deliver.

Dude what....?

Is that part of the weather?

Yeah, you never had these days where the sun just displays images to your brain? It's pretty common here in Florida, last time it turned me into small fries from McDonald

Weather report doesn't make sense. I'm surprised it's not a meme like King Crimson.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKU_oXwNppM
i made a cool jojo amv

Terunosuke is voiced by Kengo Kawanishi (MC of 3gatsu)

It's caused by the sunlight so yes.

Honestly, if they added in more forced drama like that it would've dragged on. With the actual fight part of Superfly this ep they delivered perfectly, it was actually hype as hell watching Josuke and Toyohiro run all over the pylon.

is that why youre all fat?

are these jojo references?

Eh, to be honest it was kinda stupid, Okuyasu could use The Hand to help Josuke back there

fuck off back to your shit board, Sup Forumsermin

>swipes with the hand
>Josuke falls off the tower

it could cut the space between the ground and Josuke