Why doesn't Japan do ear blushing more often?

Why doesn't Japan do ear blushing more often?

Its either some lines on the cheeks, or they fill everything from the neck up with red.

A girl turning red on the ears is so much more expressive.

faggot mc

This, he's had the opportunity to fuck all those girls multiple times. I hope he gets NTR'd and forced to suck the cum out of each girl's snatch.

Not many authors bother with such fine details.

I guess I'll post this again.

Ending Prediction: MC never has sex with any of the girls. He is forcibly sent back to his own world after he saves that world. The only way to travel between worlds is lost forever. The end.

in my country, when your ears turn red, they say it is because there are people badmouthing you.

Which country is that user?

In my country they say it's because you're lying.
People badmouthing you is hiccups.

Isn't that just something that parents tell to kids so they'll cover their ears whenever they lie?

Well blushing is somewhat common reaction of kids when they lie, ears or not.
Same thing with covering your mouth or playing with your chin for adults.

>new chapter

Thanks for reminding me

Chile.

Why do nips like blueballing so much?
Does it have something to do with their demography flying down and people of reproductive age secluding themselves from society?
I'd consider half of such situations a torture and would fuck off after estimating chances to get laid as low despite top quality of the goods on display.

Men in drag

You have it the other way around. Nips don't like to self-insert into the MC. Creators have to keep the girls pure for the fans.

At least with Dusk Maiden, the shota was only 12, so it made sense he never fucked his ghost waifu. But this dude is 16. He needs to man up already.

Author likes to piss off people like you

That's not true. According to Amaburi threads, the Japanese were happy that Kanye and Cent (basically) slept together in the latest novel.

They don't self-insert?
Well what do they do after they get back from work and mastrubate?
Get in the fridge and stay inside until the morning?

Well I don't get pissed.
I just drop the title if there is no action after few volumes.
It would be fine even if it would be implied out of the frame.
I don't get the popularity of "want but can't" genre.
Sure it's eyecandy but it stops being funny very fast and MC just looks like an idiot.

>Well I don't get pissed
Your posts prove otherwise

This is one of the better MCs.

He doesnt want to have sex with the other 3 because he loves hime, and he is trying to have sex with her but shit keeps ruining the moment. Not that that doesnt make him gay, since everyone is OK with him keeping multiple wives (). Wolf girl also mentions its because he comes from a world where monogamy is normal, but that people change.

I've just re-read them and don't see anything like an edge there.
Trying to understand to be a better weeb.
This is a huge portion of titles, maybe if I change my pov on it - I can enjoy it too.

Just read romance drama if you want sex

This is a romcom, so it wont ever happen

I like the pure MC meme, i cant realy explain why, but when a manga shows the characters having sex it just looses the feel of pure love for me. I guess I watched too many disney princess movies when I was little or something, but I love it when the MC + main girl/s blush from just holding hands, or think a kiss means you have to get married now. I think its because theres so many ways for them to interact in a pure way (holding hands, lap pillow, kiss, walk her home gently, go on a date, say I love you), but when they have sex, all of these things feel trivial, why should he be embarrassed to hold hands if he has had sex with her? and so on.

So I think i like it because it means there are more possible ways that the characters can interact that will further their relationship.

Plus sex is icky.

Yes im a 26 yo hands-holding-less virgin, what of it.

Fire>Wind>Water>Light

Goddamn it people like you definitely didn't grow up raised by a father, like how the fuck can you be this beta at the age of 26

>romcom
>so it wont ever happen
So it's like PG limitation for audience or something?
Guy below made me think of another point.
There was that one manga where sassy highschool girl decided to wrap up her virginity with a random guy she met at store.
I think they fucked only once at the very end, after some volumes of blueballing.
That was fine too as a closure for series.
Yeah, I think I know what you talk about.
That kind of makes sense too if your target audience are mostly virgins - no need to piss them off or tease them with sex they don't have.
This might dissuade them from reading your work.

I think I understand now user, thanks.
Time to retract back into my shell.

I don't think I've been blue-balled this hard since Minamoto-kun monogatari.

>So I think i like it because it means there are more possible ways that the characters can interact that will further their relationship.

Why not have a normal courtship, then marriage, kids and the works. You know, the way things worked before all the degeneracy.

Not the same user, but:
>how the fuck can you be this beta at the age of 26
>you definitely didn't grow up raised by a father
You just literally answered your question.
Where I live it's a reality for 70-80% of current generation young men.
Not easy to fix a problem when you're a part of it too.

They're major audience for this genre too, I think.

>the way things worked before all the degeneracy
There was something else before?

>Cat girl
>Brown
>Fit
>Tomboy
How can the other girls compete?

Everyone knows after marage you get bored of your wive, loose interest in sex with her, she gets it from the local barista and you end up not having sex for 4 years, stuck at home looking after your 2 year old son while she is out having her zumba class.

Would not have an interesting manga. At least the ones ive seen of normal married live wasnt that interesting to me.

Yes, happy families.

I want to start having sex with that cat girl and then never stop.

Sorry, I'm Never seen those close up, that's why I'm asking.
What I hear about IRL is shit and what I see in media content looks false duh.

Their type never wants to stop

This is NOT a romcom; it's a harem.

More like Ecchi Harem.
Romcon is Lovely Couple, Kimi to Boku etc.
Point taken, it's blueballing harem is what I can't take then.
Manga with one chick is okay.

Cat > Elf > Dragon > Human.

But I do have to say, Hime in that outfit makes me diamonds.

How old was she?

God damn elf must be 1000 years old or something

this confused me, is dragon in love with just him, but dont mind having sex with mc? does she like both of them? whats going on?

>Where I live it's a reality for 70-80% of current generation young men

Why are niggers allowed in this board?

If I remember correctly she's only like 60-something.

Nah, it has something to do with country from picrelated suddenly ceasing to exist some 26 years ago coincidence.

Harem romcom whatever fuck you

i think it was

Stop this fucking lie already. Otaku do NOT dislike sex in anime and manga. They dislike casual sex, but sex between the MC and his waifu is never poorly received. This is another example of Sup Forums thinking

> WOLL ANIME IS THIS WAY SO THAT MUST BE THE WAY THE JAPANESE LIKE IT

No, you dumb faggots. Nobody likes permavirgin characters. They keep coming back each week hoping that the MC will finally fuck one of the girls, and the studios know they can bait audiences this way.

Otaku love sex, as long as it's pure sex.

Twins, one of them is married to the MC, the other one to the knight dude

Read it while being sober next time

You know, not everyone grows up surrounded by hyper-sexualized media and therefore isn't utterly obsessed with trying to get laid.

For a lot of 16 year-old boys, the idea of having sex is still foreign and kind of weird. I know you've got this weird confirmation fallacy going on because you're entire life is permeate with sexuality and you don't know anyone who isn't obsessed with sex, but I assure you're actually abnormal.

>Twins
how the fuck. I completely missed that part apparently.

>sex between the MC and his waifu is never
poorly received
I dont like it, except at the end of a series maybe. As i said, it takes away the meaning in the other interactions for me.

Thats quite a feat

I want to make tender loving to the elf while I tell her she isn't consider old at all

You're not Japanese. Most otaku don't think like you.

your fucking retarded. I never claimed to be Japanese or to speak for otaku.

>inb4 picrelated

Puritans usually got married while the girl was about 3 months pregnant.
Greeks/Romans had so much sex that a contraceptive plant they used became extinct. Said plant is the origin of the "heart shape" and was so beloved that they printed pictures of it on their money.
The first known novel of mankind features a Axe transformation homosex with an animated doll that fucked every whore in human civilization into exhaustion.

No. There was not something else before.It's just easier to pretend there was since he wasn't alive back then.

Good, back to business then.

I think it's got something to do with society demanding parents to whip up their larvae into a complexly shaped cog that it need to be to contribute to said society nowadays.
I mean you gotta explain people why they have to stay together after producing an offspring.
It's not self-evident.

>and he is trying to have sex with her but shit keeps ruining the moment.
He literally said he didn't want to have sex until they returned to the normal world

Human pair bonding and parental instincts generally develop on their own. You can thank breasts for that.
Technically you don't have to stay together anyway. Certain groups of people that I won't mention lest I summon you know what actually spend more time/effort raising and taking care of their children than the traditional nuclear family. Early studies merely made it look the opposite since they only counted having a nuclear family unit as raising a child and not the actual amount of time/money spent with the child.

>There was not something else before.It's just easier to pretend there was since he wasn't alive back then.

Of course there was. It's just easier to pretend there wasn't actually, so we can keep the delusion that history always "progresses", when it's actually chaotic with some cyclical rhythms. Just as well as you cherry-picked ancient debauchery you could have done the opposite.

I'll grant you that monogamy is artificial. (Just like mathematics, music, literature, etc). It still the bedrock of a developing civilization (best thing to get men to work their asses off is to secure them a family), and the first thing to go when that civilization reaches affluence and hedonism, prompting its eventual demise.

>math
>artificial
Mathematics are not defined; they are discovered. Anyone who tells you otherwise is objectively wrong.

There are thousand-year-old mathematics that accurately define spacial phenomenon that were only discovered in the 20th Century. Math is how the universe works. We didn't create it; we uncovered it.

It's not artificial. It's biological and can be easily circumvented via us being intelligent enough to think we know better like just about any other instinct.
And the bedrock of civilization is beer. Almost any other living necessity can be done individually without large scale effort. Agriculture? That's just leaving some seeds in dirt.
Secure a family? You don't need a city to do that.
Feed yourself and them? Pre-civilization man required all of 3 hours of "work" a week to provide enough food to eat.
It's when you need to make inebriating substances that working together is needed.

>Anyone who tells you otherwise is objectively wrong.

Plenty of very respectable philosophers and mathematicians disagree so it's probably better not to throw around the "objectively wrong" thing so easily.

Anyway my point is that mere animals don't do math. Humans do, once they start to build a civilization (counting shekels one of the first things). So is "artificial", as in "a exclusively human activity". The ontological status of mathematical concepts is another thing.

>muh platonic ideals
K E K

kill yourself shitter

>This is one of the better MCs.
it's really not