I just bought a Keurig machine because #boycottkeurig was trending on Twitter, and it reminded me I always wanted one

I just bought a Keurig machine because #boycottkeurig was trending on Twitter, and it reminded me I always wanted one.

Did I do right?

might get one meself

they are boycotting it because the individual cups are bad for the environment. maybe recycle the cups and you should be fine

Plebian tier.

Hot water, grounded cofeve and a ceramic filter. That is the real mans choice.

well thats dumb, Earth can take care of itself, always has, don't forget god's in control.

Yes you buy, and the other side destroy one, but next month they'll also buy it, while keurig reduce their ads spending.

win win for keurig

>Drinking glorified and overpriced instant coffee

Keurigs are a waste. You can get a coffee press if you're only wanting to make one cup of coffee. Funny that you bought it because the hashtag reminded you to. Sean Hannity called out Media Matters for their manipulative bullshit, and told all of his viewers to stop smashing their Keurigs, and to go buy more Keurigs. Sounds like Media Matters got Keurig some extra business, by accident.

You're supposed to destroy them (like this cuck here in the pic did) to show support for Sean Hannity, the worst Fox News personality and general unpleasant blowhard.

enjoy your high estrogen plastic, moldly uncleanable water tray, and shit tier coffee....what a retard, you realize almost everyone had already gotten rid of these machines a couple years ago because of how shitty they are....the few people who are boycotting now are already perma-fucked from drinking so much melted plastic over the years

Have fun spending a fuck ton of money on those retarded cups.

some call him the wall-banger

>Did I do right?
no, you should made a fertilizer bomb and blew up a synagogue. i'm really bored today and want a happening

If you do buy one, cut the wire inside under the cover so you can use your own kcups and your own coffee.

you can buy refillable k-cups you can then grind and put your own coffee in.

its what I do.

[spoiler]I found my keurig brand new in a dumpster[/spoiler]

I just use a cheap espresso machine with a metal filter. Is that also acceptable?

Nobody cares what you did or didn't buy. You attention whore.

You retard, they are boycotting it cause they pulled their ads from Sean hannity because Hannity didn't attack moore

>ceramic filter
Sheeit, didn't even know those existed. Do you even have to change them from time to time? How does that work?
Also, french press and Moka pot are patrician choices. Buy the thing once and it's never an issue anymore. No need to change parts. Just water, coffee, and heat.

Love my keurig. Get a reusable pod saved ton of money. Fuck Sean Hannity he's full of shit

>refillable kuck-cups

that's not the entire story. Hannity was concerned about landfills and keurig wanted to murder him because this would hurt their business.

They tried to shove k-cups up his ass but hannity's asshole is incredibility resilient from all the gay sex

>buying things that need proprietary refills
Dumb goy, you sure showed them

Shut up you faggot

Nothing wrong with free I guess, I bought a real good traditional coffee maker. I didn't know they were refillable, I just know the k-cup prices are high as fuck.

great tip, thx user. here's rachel bilson.

yes now throw it in the trash, and buy more new ones

I like my keurig, it's kind of weak but it's good enough when you want a quick cup

Should have gotten one at jc penny's last weekend. They were 50% off. I got 2

Get a drip coffee maker and choke the shit down before you go to work, like your parents did you little lazy faggots.

No, the swill that comes from that machine cannot be called coffee.

You have to go back

they are roach breeding grounds you cant get it cleaned out properly imo

I think the cups were claimed to be non recyclable or some shit

Kuerig a shit. Drip brew master race

Wouldn't his asshole be very loose and accepting from gay sex?

Bitch please, moka express >>>>>>>>>>> keurig

You're fine OP, Hannity went on his show yesterday and said Keurig was a victim of this as well, and he found the CEO's apology sincere. No need to bully your coffee maker anymore, situation is resolved as far as they're concerned.

>Not using a french press

they are overpriced as fuck. Only k-cups I use are the ones I discover in dumpsters. God bless airtight sealed plastic containers.

I don't really like the coffee much, but you can't beat free.

I dream of being an aeropress owner with a burr grinder.

>tfw over caffeinated

Why didn't you buy a Hamilton Beach Flex Brew?

>mfw all the dumb Hannitycucks will now buy new Keurig machines and Keurig's revenue is going to go through the roof

>have to hack your coffee machine to get it to work
Coffee DRM was a mistake

I bought into the meme a while back. Realized how much making a cup of coffee at home was costing me, and put it out in the garage. I drink more than one cup. I would rather brew a whole pot, and a whole pot is cheaper to brew than one cup of these. Mr. Coffee for life.

>drinking the caffeinated Jew
A pox on all of you.

oh no... I see you've never been as involved in the gay sex seen as me or Sean ;-)

as you have more gay sex your anal lining becomes more elastic. you become more flexible to phallic penetration along with other enjoyable objects.

it's a bend not break type of mentality.

>drinking glorified nestle like a britcuck
>not being part of the french press master race

>French press

Only a good choice if you don't care about your cholesterol.

I just threw up. Kill yourself faggot

They make shit coffee. Perfect for tasteless Liberals

get the reusable insert instead of buying individual cups- you dont pay a surcharge you stupid wop-dago

i still use this dude i bought in 1961

I just bought one, I love it, just a shame how much coffee it uses up

They can not be recycled. If you manage to remove all the aluminum seal from the plastic cup, sure. Since no one wants to take the time to actually do that, you cant.

what?! you asked

Keurig tried to murder sean hannity by shoving k-cups up his ass. look it up!

>you shouldn't prefer women who can give you offspring and look like women, instead you should enjoy the mentally ill imitation "women" whose life purpose is solely to convince other people they are female

Do you really like fondling kids that much?

me 2 italo-bro. Listen up you mongs, buy one of these and just make your own coffee using fire and water.

A normal coffe pot is cheaper and the price per cup of coffee is cheeper. Keurigs are just status symbols, I think they're fine for like hotel lobbies or some shit but not ur home

I got one on sale along with some very well priced football tickets. Thanks conservatives! Can you guys boycott me some airline tickets?

>falling for the coffee jew

Under rated.
They have reusable K-cups that you can put your own coffee in and it makes it even cheaper. People are dumb.

this is a faggot coffe-maker off-the-roof with it :D

The coffee from a Keurig is not even remotely strong enough to be called coffee. It's just dirt water.

>t. "le i'm a strongk man who need stronk black coffee walking maymay" man

What's wrong with coffee? It gives you an energy boost and helps you shit better. And before you say it addictive, that's entirely up to the individual's mental strength.

cholesterol is literally harmless and actually vital for sperm production. Stop falling for jewish plots people.

Hey man, my oven is broken, mind hopping in and helping me fix it?

I do have to drink my coffee black. I don't like the taste of cream in coffee, and sugar in the morning makes me feel sick. I don't get a lot of sleep jew bro.

Coffee is for weak fags.

Reusable k-cups defeat the whole purpose of the machine. It was supposed to be about convenience, drop in a cup and press the button. if I still need to buy a big can of coffee and measure it out, fuck it, I might as well just brew a big pot and have the convenience of several refills at my disposal instead of repeating the whole process for each cup. I swear these machines were invented for, and are purchased by, simple minded normies, mostly just for the feeling of "being cool" because they have a trendy product. I always make mention of the environmental impact of the cups just to get the normies all defensive, it's always hilarious when they are confronted with their own hypocrisy.

>falling for the coffee jew

Yeah you just fell for le consumerism. Kill yourself asap.

You did good. Enjoy paying 2$ a cup for shitty instant coffee.

Are you that lazy and stupid you can't fill up a very small plastic cup with coffee grinds? Christ, there's even a line on the cup to show you when to stop. There's no measuring involved.

Not everybody can handle Meth Breakfast like you, Cletus.

>coffee tastes icky and every that likes it is mean!

Damn leftypol your bantz are the sickest, call the burn unit BLOMPF BTFO XDXD

Filters? I don't need no filters. I prefer decoction/"cowboy coffee" - it makes cuck-coffee hipsters' eyes bleed.

Dont care if there is a boycott, I am keeping mine. Sry.

>cuck-cups
Christ, just make a pot of filter and throw the rest out, still cheaper and better quality.

fuckn normie rig
real g's use French press
up ur game son

true to a point.
I have one, also have a french press, aero press and a pour over. Keurig is used during the week when I need to get out of the house on time

Holy shit are you like 100 years old or something lol

Filter coffee is shit. I don't know how people can drink that stuff. A bialetti is like 50 bucks at most, and will last for 20 years. Takes about 5 minutes to get a cup done, washing it is similarly simple.

>grounded cofeve
>not grinding it yourself
"real man" my ass

have fun spending $30 a pound for coffee, faggot
these are the best. I got a metal one because I kept braking the glass, tho.

you must be under 25. There are things called coupons and sales

how is it with glass stove top?

this
praise the lord. he already died for our sins so yolo

There are actually people w/anti-Keurig bumper stickers here in SEA.

>he mathematicians at the New York Times cranked some numbers and calculated that K-Cup coffee costs roughly $50 per pound. To put that into perspective, a bag of Starbucks house blend ground coffee costs $11.95 per pound, and a pound of Dunkin' Donuts original blend is $8.99.

Why would anybody buy these?

Convenience.

Because they hate Earth, and it kills the planet faster.