What are some anime with a truly satisfying final battle?

What are some anime with a truly satisfying final battle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub--p3SHTYA
youtube.com/watch?v=0UoG3mu5ab8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hamtaro

youtube.com/watch?v=ub--p3SHTYA

Easy.

Everyone taking some punches at father at the end of FMA:B was pretty good, all the fights at the end were good.

aweful movie. so mainstream it hurts.

Say what you will about the show's overall quality, but that final episode felt really good.
It was a bit depressing, but overall I had no problems with how it ended.

Just cause it can appeal to normalfags that doesn't mean it's bad.

In fact most of the anime that people praise on Sup Forums are works that have revived critical acclaim outside of the anime industry.

Fantastic post. So contrarian that I came

Kira and Athrun should've died.

That was the original plan.

It was either in some books or an interview, but Fukada mentioned that his original idea was to kill off Athrun when he blew up the Justice, and Have Kira die with Rau.

In fact a few more people were supposed to die, but I think the character's popularity made the crew rethink that.

Also iirc I've heard that Kira was originally supposed to die after fighting Athrun in the Aegis and either Mwu, or Athrun would've become the MC for the rest of the show.

They should've went with the original ending where Kira dies and Athrun loses an arm.

It would've saved SEED and Destiny too probably.

I remember hearing Flay was suppose to survive and bear Kira's child too.

>Destiny
For whatever reason I felt like rewatching it recently, and honestly its first few arcs were really solid, they had a few problems, but overall it was pretty good outside of its animation.
And those don't even get too bad until the later part of the show.

It sucks that they changed the script halfway in because from what was being set up in the earlier episodes we probably could've had a pretty great show.dare I say maybe even a masterpiece

That's an old rumor I vaguely remember hearing about, but it's been years so I'm not sure.

Nothing really tops Sword of the Stranger, honestly. Most anime completely fuck up their final battles by having the characters monologue and philosophize mid-fight and draw it out. SOTS is just three straight wordless minutes of fantastic action with a god-tier climatic song.

I still need to finish watching this piece of shit. Got to about episode 40 of SEED and stopped there.

it also has a hot chinese chick getting slammed to a wall and penetrated by a bunch of people, around a minute after her sister gets a rough facial

>it also has a hot chinese chick getting slammed to a wall and penetrated by a bunch of people, around a minute after her sister gets a rough facial
is this a sexual metaphor, or a violent one?

many sadfaps were had

You are cool, just be careful not to get cut by your own edge

Younger sister gets an arrow through the head (you can see it come out of the back of her head), elder sister gets impaled through the belly with spear by some general dude, who then pins her to a wooden wall by piercing the spear and orders a bunch of archers to turn her into a pincushion (not shown).

Last part of the movie is basically a battle where almost every character gets killed after a quick fight.

Scryed.

Pretty sure it was the birth of the
>super strong characters with powerful attacks say fuck it all and beat the shit out if each other classic brawl style.

>super strong characters with powerful attacks say fuck it all and beat the shit out if each other classic brawl style.
Can't wait to see this in the Heavens Feel ova

Soul Eater :^)

Hunter x Hunter Chimera Ant Arc

>Last part of the movie is basically a battle where almost every character gets killed after a quick fight.
you'd think the guy with the bladed three section staff would have killed himself off way earlier though

DIO vs Jotaro in the stardust crusaders OVA. Hands down my favorite anime fight scene ever.

Mirage vs Cure Lovely. I can't find the whole thing so I'm posting the best part
youtube.com/watch?v=0UoG3mu5ab8

I found wolfs rain to have a satisfying final battle.

did that girl just get murdered by hugs and kisses?

Kill la kill, and not even for the battle but the characters carried the show so hard that them working together at the end was nice.

Showed it to my dad and he really liked it. Pretty good anime to watch with your family desu senpai. Watched GuP with my imouto. I wouldn't dare do any more than that.

episode 40 was awesome though

SAO

Berserk.

Finally having miura get off his lazy ass and put his all into finishing the series was amazing. The way guts fought against the godhand but got wrecked at first but then used fate and causality against them was amazing. I loved how miura extended the analogy of guts being as a fish jumping from a stream. It was what if the fish jumps from the stream and forces a bunch of rocks to fall on the river? A dam is created and the river's flow is impeded. Thats how guts defeated fate without having to gain superpowers. It was amazing. It was creative.

Greatest final battle ever.

Who am I kidding I'll be lucky to get an ending before Miura or I die

It's like I'm watching a super girly toy commercial with bad makeup.

Kizumonogatari III

Nah

Btd is gonna be good.

Did anybody else feel that the final arc went on for a bit too long?

Katanagatari

Naruto shippuden because everyone knows jiraiya v pain and naruto v pain are the final two fights. A shame kishi decided not to continue

Trigun

Yeah, the whole episode was great.

ashita no joe

This show was the best man fuck I'm tired of this 12 episode bullshit

It would have been satisfying if it was 10 episodes shorter.