Military Coup Reportedly Under Way In Zimbabwe

>Zimbabwe is on edge amid speculation that a military coup is in progress, with army tanks seen outside the capital a day after the army commander threatened to "step in" to calm political tensions over the president's firing of his vice president. The Associated Press said it saw three tanks with several soldiers in a convoy on a road heading toward an army barracks just outside the capital, Harare, while Reuters reported that four tanks were seen heading toward the capital.

>Military tanks moving towards Harare - 14 November 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=roLM2onzMEE

>The alleged coup takes place one day after Zimbabwe's army chief demanded a "stop" to the purge in President Robert Mugabe's ruling Zanu-PF, following the sacking of vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa. Mnangagwa was well-supported by the Zimbabwean national forces. On Monday, Amry General Constantino Chiwenga told a media conference attended by at least 90 senior army officers at the army headquarters in Harare on Monday that: "The current purging which is clearly targeting members of the party with a liberation background must stop forthwith."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HaqxFfQtbFE
youtu.be/twzoyUkWh9M
youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU
youtube.com/watch?v=R7_vcVxD_Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=RUOywqZPs8s
youtube.com/watch?v=5r2ASqlaNDs
youtu.be/HhUUGG2jE4A
news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/live-coup-under-way-in-zimbabwe-20171114
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Military Coup Reportedly Under Way In Zimbabwe
Wow. They really held out long. I'd expected this earlier.

Sep.

So here's the real question: NATO backed, or BRICS backed?

> Zimbabwe military agrees to Mnangagwa Presidential takeover:

youtu.be/HaqxFfQtbFE

> Coup rumours in Zimbabwe

youtu.be/twzoyUkWh9M

>tfw Second Rhodesian bushwar is imminent
this is it, mates. I've been waiting my entire life for something worth fighting for. I'll make you all proud, I promise.

held out for 37 years to be exact

world needs Zimbabwe platinum, esp. China, and output has been falling

THIS WONT CHANGE ANYTHING
A corrupt nigger who destroys his country for personal gain will be replaced by another corrupt nigger who will destroy his country for personal gain
The only thing that will change is we'll get EVEN more of the fucking illegal zimbabwean immigrants everyone hates so much
>Kaffers, ek vokken haat kaffers

should Sup Forums care about it ?

it is nigger vs nigger

do they even have Internet access there? I thought they barely had electricity

No it's not. Some of the top military officers are white. But the regime is 100% nig so their party is over.

South africa does.

Rebirth of Rhodesia when?

Is there anyone more stubborn, brave or foolish than whites still living in SA?

Yea can somone get a stream worked up?

Send in Suomen Marsalkka.

youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU

Only one thing could make this situation better

with some updated articles

GREAT read, inb4 phoneposters whining

Rhodesia and white rule is being reinstated by based black Rhodesia supporters

I hate you. Shitty commie floppy

They do.

>Army will step in says Chiwenga
youtube.com/watch?v=R7_vcVxD_Bg

>Zanu PF Youth League responds to General Chiwenga
youtube.com/watch?v=RUOywqZPs8s

Not gonna happen.

The rebellious widdle general is pissed because him and his buddies who fought in the bush war are being sidelined in favour of Grace and her family.

If they really gave a fuck about the average Zimbo, they would've booted Mugabe years ago.

I thought Zuckerberg launched a satellite over the dark continent a few years back in order to give savages that never developed a written language the internet.

that satellite exploded because Elon Musk thought it would be funny

Rhodie invasion to establish Outer Heaven when?

>Was posted here earlier in an article
youtube.com/watch?v=5r2ASqlaNDs

Who fucking cares? There is no one in that country who can run that country. The next group of assholes will be like the last group of assholes, and now there are no European slave ships to give their pathetic, worthless, lives a reprieve, they just sit in Africa genociding each other (and any white person who gets too close to the dumb fucking apes). I mean the assholes in Zimbabwe have got to be resorting to cannibalism at this point. Fucking niggers, I swear.

> Army trucks in harare spark panic; military insiders urge calm

youtu.be/HhUUGG2jE4A

NEO RHODESIA WHEN?

Why do Zimbabweans have a better command of the English language than American blacks?

isn't mugabe anti-globalist and anti-jew?

he is a black communist

wait one second, are you saying niggers can operate tanks

what kind of communist?

old fashioned communists like NK, cuba, venezuella, stalinists oppose globalist system while neo-communism (western leftism) is pro globalism

Nope he is a faggot nigger commie

In the us it simply seems they have made up this ebonics stuff, just to be weird

Don't forget that time Jesus fucked up a fig tree for not making enough tasty figs.
Muhammad never won a single battle against fig trees.

who cares

DO IT!

Whatever happens this will only end in more dead wh*teoid farmers.

Is this a good sauce?

news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/live-coup-under-way-in-zimbabwe-20171114

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.