Do you ever feel like you're exaggerating how bad things are?

I mean I don't want to become a minority or anything but I'm pretty far from believing that the world is on the verge of becoming some dystopia where white people are hunted for sport worldwide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>on the verge of

>Do you ever feel like you're exaggerating how bad things are?
Nope. Watch some old movies and read some shit from before the 60's. Things truly are this bad.

Zimbabwe and Rhodesia paint a clear picture. Even the part of Asia that used to be much whiter before the Muslims invasions.

White people, despite lefty memes, has been the most altruistic ans nicest to minorities under their rule. Whites bought slaves from Jews and blacks who were deep into the slave trade forever but it's only white people that get associated with owning slaves.

But a real look at history shows that without whites, the west is over. Soulless chinks abusing genetic engineering is the only hope left.

It's a comforting thought.

It's not, but why wait until the last minute?

I used to feel really bad about white genocide and was behind Sup Forums 100%. Then I took some emotional distance from it all and what I discovered is that I should be looking on with a smug grin and laughing about it no matter who won.

It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy, if you white autists lose, it's because you fucking deserved to get trashed by the jews. Natural selection at its finest. Take Sweden for example, it has reached a point you can't even feel bad for them, only laugh.

I mean, maybe, but when is it acceptable to start freaking out?
> whites clearly a declining demographic in basically every western country
> whites no longer are a majority in the West
> whites no longer have the ability to organize of make an impact on politics
> whites openly oppressed, monitored, and registered
> being rounded up for being white
> watching your family get murdered

The point is to nip things in the bud before it gets to the point of no return.

Like you don't wait until you have $0 in your bank account to worry about how you're going to pay for food. You start to worry when you lose your job.

No. Every single day it gets more obvious that we are not giving how bad things are the appropriate gravitas it deserves.

We’ve only just scratched the surface on knowing how bad things truly are.

I farted.

No. We must not stop til we kill all the pedophiles and Jews. War is inevitable. Stop being a pussy.

when you see liberals chopping off kids genitalia to change the sex of a 6 year old things are really fucked up

low birth rates are pretty concerning also

as well as a Muslim Theocracy rising in Europe making it illegal to criticize Islam, calling it hate speech when its your human right to criticize any religion you wish

You are an obvious Jew or human race traitor. No one deserves what the Jew has done to them. The Jew is anti-human and must be eliminated for the evolution of mankind.

This line of thinking is what will give birth to Hitler 2.0. If you want to see the white man's survival instinct kick in then that is exactly what you will get.

Despite proof like South Africa, Rhodesia? When whites aren’t in power, everything is bad, for every one.

Hitler was a spaz who caused more grief for whites than any other man in history.
The person who rises up will be an absolutely bloodthirsty ruler, the kind we need.

>Do you ever feel like you're exaggerating how bad things are?
I wish

nope

Yeah bud, everything is going great!

youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M

>what is the frog in boiling water analogy
>what is the jews have been ruling the world since the end of WW2
Look nigger I don't want to care and just be happy too but once I'm out of college shits gone git fukked and by the time I have kids shit will be even moar fukked

Pic related is !y biggest concern and Russian chimpouts everything else is meh.

Honestly, if you think that natural selection favors Jewish behavior, you don't understand nature. Don't think that after we're gone, their demographic and dialectic weapons won't be turned upon the next host.

>basing your worldview on tabloids

not sure if underage or just a cuck

>none of that shit happened

>posts a muslim

you're telling me the jews successfully annihilated the most powerful race the world has ever seen with just cunning and trickery yet somehow don't stand a chance against the IQ-challenged? jews never lose

They're tabloids, kiddo. Grossly exaggerated at best. You are a typical trumpcuck though--rationalizing why you're such an effeminate parasitic failure by blaming "muh brown people". Stop being such a queer and get a job.

As long as baby boomers continue to be the preeminent generation in the west, there will be no significant defense made by whites as a whole. This is because of very clever communist brainwashing pushed by the Frankfurt school and others.

So the question is, will the point of no return arrive before the boomers are inevitably eclipsed due to age?

Can a competent driver take control of the car before it drives off of the cliff?

would you rather be a parasite inside a smart kid, or a retarded one that plays in traffic?

STATE SANCTIONED CHILD ABUSE

>1984
orwell get

it doesn't really matter to me
eventually everyone else will have to live in the hell they've created for themselves, with no regard to future generations
in the end all of our history will fade into dust no matter what, so I'll just choose to enjoy the good in the world while it's there

i paid this house off 3 years ago and didnt vote for anybody, kiddo

You are absolutely correct my friend. After I read the Turner Diaries it was pretty obvious that both the anti white hysteria and political corruption of America. That a massive revolution is going to take place in this country whether we like it or not. I'd imagine that it would start off with these small scale Dylan roof shootings. Then they'd get worse and eventual bombings and large scale terrorist attacks would occur. That's exactly what I would expect to happen in about 20 to 30 years if this good old social justice keeps doing exactly what it's doing.

I guess everything's gonna be just fine.

Wanna know how I know you're a shill?

A smart kid. Im a parasite, i dont want my host to kill us both by playing in traffic

Go and talk to a shitskin, always reminds me how fucked the world is.

It is actually worse than people think.

None of that shit'll happen, I''d be awesome if it did but the gov and frankly the rest of the world isnt gonna let us have a civil war with our niggers.

I don't know man. I have a feeling when things get so out of hand and hopefully the left will keep pushing this horseshit with pedos and other shit. I can guarantee that at least 1 white terror group could or would pop up when the food runs out and the money dries up. We can only hope it would I guess.

This. If you aren't willingly to go out and kill niggers and spics instead of larping on a memeboard for (you)'s, you've already sealed your fate and now we'll just sit back and laugh at you pathetic faggots.

The day of the rope could have been yesterday.

LITERALLY WORSE THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE AND GETTING WORSE EVERY MINUTE